Any ttc #2's?

Well it was 10pm when I peed, and I'll be the proud mother of an evap! Well see what FMU brings!

well I just tested with my cheapy and I got a very clear BFN :haha: Not that I'm surprised

good luck testing tomorrow! :dust:

Hi Ladies!

My DH and I have been TTC #2 since July of 2010. AF is late by 12 days right now but all I'm getting is BFNs. I'm hoping it's just not showing up yet but I'm not very hopeful.

Vickie I hope you get your BFP tomorrow :hugs:

lots of mild cramping now :shrug: If AF was going to show I wish it just would so I could stop wasting tests :haha:

bought a First Response test today, will test with it in the morning if still no AF :lol: If it gives me a negative than I'm thinking maybe I just skipped a cycle (though this would be HIGHLY unusual for me :shrug:)

You know I was thinking that this is the first time stopping the pill since you had the Hannah right?? So maybe that is why your cycle is screwy.. :wacko:

Actually it's not :lol:

I couldn't go back on the pill for a few months and my cycles evened out immediately. I also skipped a month several months back because I ran out of pills and couldn't get into my GP for another 'script. My period started right on time than too :shrug:

Hmmmm, then that :witch: better not show.. You best be getting a :bfp: I wish my AF was more like clockwork.. She's bipolar I swear. :rofl: I get sooo mad when I have a crazy cycle and didn't temp or use opks so I have no idea where I am.. :haha:
A few hours away from cd 7 :happydance: I'm super excited about this cycle.. It better not let me down. :rofl:

I've lost 40-50 pounds since then though so I don't know if my cycle has gone screwy :wacko: Oh well we'll see tomorrow!

Good luck for this cycle! You'll have to tell us how the OPKs go :)

So do you have a guess at how many dpo you are at all?? With a huge weight change it could def change your cycle, but you'd think it would make them more regular and not less.. :shrug:

I usually have pretty good luck with opks.. When I last used them I always got my positives on cd16&17 but where I ov'd on cd16 last cycle I'll start testing earlier then I did before.. And I'll def BD until I'm pretty sure I ov'd. When I was testing I thought the positive meant ov, and then realized in some cases I didn't ov til 3 days later. :( Oh well.

I just remembered.. and I'm pretty stupid for not thinking of this before.. But I bought a CBFM before I moved a couple months ago, and because there was so much going on, I never set it up. :rofl: It's probably too late to use it this cycle. Heck I don't even know where it is. :dohh: I guess I better dig it out incase I need to use it next cycle..

Bfn on another ic this morning. Am hoping it's just because it's from the stock of rubbish opks, but I really don't think so. Good luck Vickie!

Can I change my bfn to a :bfp: please?

https://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff464/mightyspu/Baby%20Jack/e2626836.jpg

Yaaay! Congratulations mightyspu!! So happy for you! :happydance:

Congrats Mightyspu!

Welcome Try Rocking :hi:

Well were back onto WTT for this month at least, we could be moving and i dont want to deal with a pregnancy as soon as weve moved in.
Im still tracking my cycle though to see if anything happens with opks etc so youre not getting rid of me that easily :haha:

:blush: I'm joining you mighty. Got a fairly strong BFP on my test this morning

I'm in shock and due right when we'd be moving if we chose to :dohh: :rofl: Obviously didn't think this out well at all

ETA: Congrats Mighty! :yipee: (sorry still very much in shock here :rofl:)

Yay Vickie! So pleased for you. Am also quite shocked, how so when we planned it?

Sorry you are pausing for a while AG.

no idea! :rofl: but very much in shock here.

are you a part of any PG group/buddies yet?

Congrats ladies!!! :wohoo: :headspin: I had big :bfp: dreams lastnight!! I could sense it. ;) I'm really hoping that I'll be joining u guys in a couple weeks!:thumbup:

So our friend arrived from out of state with his g/f I kinda like her and normally I hate girls! :rofl: but she's a fes years younger then me and I haven't heard her whole story yet but I think she has a medical issue that is going to make her hard to conceive. So I'm looking forward to teaching her what I've learned from BnB and introduce her so maybe she'll get her bfp quicker!

You guys need to go pee on some digis now for the fun of it. :rofl: post pics please. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->