Any ttc #2's?

:lol: Nah she's just set in her ways :lol:

Stan is actually really helpful with Hannah and really involved with her (has always been the one who does the night stuff--baths, bed etc.) I can't complain, much :lol:

Neither of my parents have made the trip to visit me since moving 1800 miles away but when I make a trip up the think I need to be with them 24/7. I do have friends too ya know. :rofl:

forgot to update, Still no AF, still negative tests :shrug: Will see if tomorrow brings the :witch:

Hannah's being a PITA today (cue her pinching me after I asked her not to because it hurt :grr:) and hitting me with her pony after I asked her to please be careful so she didn't hit me :grr:

Lol. DD is being one too we made cookies and she had one b4 lunch then said she was hungry for more cookies but not for lunch :rofl: like that's going to fly. :haha: she's got a dr appt today and doesn't want to go. :rofl: I say toooooo bad, just hoping she doesn't make a huge scene while waiting in the dr office.

Dh doesn't have much experience with kids he's ok with her but she's more "my job" then his so unless I am super sick or have reached meltdown mode :haha: :rofl: he doesn't offer up much help other then occasionally taking her to the movies....so I can clean. :rofl:

:rofl: How nice of him to allow you time to clean :haha: Hannah won't sit through movies (we tried the Winnie the Pooh one and just barely made it through so I'm not eager to go again just yet :haha:)

Meltdown over lunch here too. I actually walked out the front door and sat on the steps :blush: (could hear her because the windows were open but I needed a break :lol:

she's watching Dora now though so nice and quiet :lol:

I'm sure part of our bad day has to do with us both being sick again :roll:

good luck with the doctors appointment!

So dr appt wasn't too bad,, thought she was up to date on her shots, but turns out she was missing one so she got that one in the arm.. She wasn't too happy.. DH is diabetic and takes shots so she thinks shots are for boys only. :haha: So she was a little mad. She was giving the nurse the evil eye and said the next time we go to the dr's she's going to "kick them" if they try to give her shots.. :rofl: She's still having drama over it.. So I'll probably be sleeping on the floor in her room again.. I think it's time to go from toddler bed til full so at least I can sleep on a mattress.. :rofl:
DD loves going to the movies, she has probably gone to every kid movie for the last year or so. For the most part she sits through the whole thing, she loves going and will eat a whole bag of popcorn herself..

Yea DH is quite a gem... *rolls eyes* :rofl: :rofl: I think next time, I'll save the cleaning for him when he gets back and I'll nap.. :haha:

I bought my opk's today and they came with a free preg test.. Wooooooo now only a week before i can start peeing on them.. :rofl: :rofl:

Happy testing :lol:

:dust: for this month!!

What does your hubby think of OPKs? Stan's not sure about them :rofl:

Mine just lets me get on with them and doenst bother asking what the answers are etc :lol:

Me too AG! Although I think he guesses the results when I jump him! :haha:

Sorry AF is keeping you waiting Vickie. I hope something happens soon.

I'm liking my chart at the moment...

Dh actually said to get the opks this month he prefers knowing the days that way I don't make him :sex: every other day all month :rofl:

Dh actually said to get the opks this month he prefers knowing the days that way I don't make him :sex: every other day all month :rofl:

:rofl:
I'm going to be a sex pest as I'm going away for a week! ;p

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This cracked me up!

Still nothing here :shrug: Will be buying better tests today (if AF doesn't show between now and us getting to the store). This happened last time I was pregnant, I got tons of negatives before finally getting a positive. Not sure I feel pregnant this time though :shrug: We'll see :lol:

We manage the every other day for the first two weeks and then totally slack off :haha: it doesn't help I've been sick for 7 of the last 8 days (managed to get a cold, get rid of it and catch another :rofl:)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This cracked me up!

Still nothing here :shrug: Will be buying better tests today (if AF doesn't show between now and us getting to the store). This happened last time I was pregnant, I got tons of negatives before finally getting a positive. Not sure I feel pregnant this time though :shrug: We'll see :lol:

We manage the every other day for the first two weeks and then totally slack off :haha: it doesn't help I've been sick for 7 of the last 8 days (managed to get a cold, get rid of it and catch another :rofl:)

Was the same with my first too hun, really hope you get a BFP!
Hope you feel better soon too :)

bought a First Response test today, will test with it in the morning if still no AF :lol: If it gives me a negative than I'm thinking maybe I just skipped a cycle (though this would be HIGHLY unusual for me :shrug:)

Oh Vickie, I hope it's good for you. Skipping a cycle is just too mean!

Haven't been able to poas today, I've been with my mother all day. I may give an ic a whirl in a bit if I can muster up some pee...

I'd be shocked if I skipped tbh as I can count on one hand the number of times I have missed a cycle :wacko: And those were during periods of extremely high stress (moving away to college, getting married and moving to Canada from Texas, and when my niece's husband's cancer returned the last time.....)

I'm not stressed at all right now :shrug:

Oh well what will be will be :)

Good luck testing (hope you got a chance :lol:) I've been thinking about it with my other dollar store test but I know that it would be ridiculous as I just drank 3 glasses of water :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->