Any ttc #2's?

:haha: He's the one who put the test in the pee cup :rofl:

:hugs: Hope you get your BFP this cycle too :dust:

Glad that you're enjoying your guests!

And I have no digis :rofl: those things are expensive!

No digis here either, but I will at some point, I just want to be a bit more pregnant first!

Vickie, I'm not part of any groups yet. How about you?

not me either, hadn't had time :lol:

maybe I can start one soon for us? I'd rather stay a part of a small group :blush: :rofl:

:blush: I'm joining you mighty. Got a fairly strong BFP on my test this morning

I'm in shock and due right when we'd be moving if we chose to :dohh: :rofl: Obviously didn't think this out well at all

ETA: Congrats Mighty! :yipee: (sorry still very much in shock here :rofl:)

Congratulations hun! :happydance:
Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months!

Aww, hope your move goes well Arcane!

Sending lots of baby dust your way, Snow! :dust:

What do digis cost up there? I got 2pks for like $5-6. :shrug: I hope u guys are not totally abandoning me. :cry: :rofl: hopefully I will be following y'all to the new thread soon.

So I thought I would add along with dreaming :bfp: I also had a dream about catching snakes with my BBQ tongs. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I got to experience the beauty of a bird in my backyard.....catching a snake yesterday!! :haha: so that lovely bird has confirmed snakes in my yard and therefore insert phobe here I will no longer walk on the lawn!!! :rofl: :rofl:

what is a digi? the ones I think of as digis are like $40 :haha: the clearblue ones? :rofl:

definitely not abandoning you all here :flower: But I also don't want to make it a pregnancy discussion group/make anyone uncomfy :hugs:

I'm estimated at right at 4 weeks :D

Wow really? Seriously I looked yesterday and could buy a 5pm of clearblue digital preg test for $17. The digi opks are expensive maybe u were lookin at them?? :)

Maybe I'm mistaken in what I was looking at? They did have 4 packs clearblue for $20 at Costco but those weren't digi I don't think. Will try to post test pics in a bit for you :)

It's funny how we consider two lines a bfp for others but for ourselves (most of us) want to see the word. :rofl: when I got my bfp with dd I used frer (didn't know then they're the "best" test) and got two lines although not the same shade so I emailed the company and they're like yea two lines should be treated as a positive lol. But still I wasn't convinced until I saw a digi and saw the word. :rofl:

not me either, hadn't had time :lol:

maybe I can start one soon for us? I'd rather stay a part of a small group :blush: :rofl:

I like our group of peeps. :flower:

me too :)

Me three!

I'd say I'm about 4 weeks too. FF gives me an edd of about 10th May.

I can't remember if I said, but I dreamt recently that I had taken 2 tests that had been negative. They then turned positive in front of my eyes. This morning I was so sure my ic was negative I binned it after less than a minute! When I saw I had 2 lines I did a superdrug early test and that had 2 lines too!

Congratulations Vickie and Mightyspu!!! That's wonderful :hugs:

Thank you Arcanegirl! :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/718748-pregnant-2-a.html#post12514952

a group for us :)

went ahead and put it in the buddies section and prefixed it closed so we could keep it smaller if that's okay with you mighty?

When do u guys plan on announcing to family?? And will u find out the sex?

I'm not sure. I have two sets of close friends who are lttc#2 (secondary infertility) and I kind of hope they get preggers before we announce . My family can't keep a secret if it depended on it so they won't know until I feel comfortable telling my friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->