Any ttc #2's?

Good luck Snow angel!

Try Rockin, that sounds like such a palaver! I take it you've tried temping to check when you ovulate? I know it's hard though with a little one.

Good luck testing snow! :dust:

I usually don't test early either but the pressure got to me this time :rofl:

I haven't tried but I think I will start at the beginning of next cycle. We'll see how that goes. I can usually tell when I'm ovulating but it can't hurt right?

Hi girls,
TTC #2 since I had my implant out in Oct 10. So far, no such luck! 1 abnormally late period last mth filled me with hope but they were then dashed :( started temping now but I don't know if that's helping or stressing me more as day 19 and no ovulation?! Child #1 is 7 and a half now, and was unplanned (but my bestest error of judgement ever!! Lol) the trying ans waiting is really gettin my down now, can't help but feel paranoid even tho blood tests came back normal? Don't even know what the blood tests check for mind :o/ - any clue? Xx

Hi ladies,

I'm Julie-Ann and my partner is Barry, we have been NTNP since my son was born in March 2010. We fell pregnant and i lost the baby very early, in April. I also got a BFP this month after my friend made me test, and started losing the baby a week later on my birthday.

As this was my 3rd loss (2 consecutive) my doctor has suggested we get some tests just to see if there's anything causing the m/c.

Anyway i'd love to join you all on the TTC journey, if you'll have me that is?? xx

Hi arcanegirl how was the wedding?? Your journal has disappeared from my list. xx

I havent replied to it since the wedding, I havent received any pictures yet to show off :blush:

It was good, hectic but good! We had the only nice weather day that week thankfully!

Hi snowangel

Arcanegirl hurry up and get piccies lol I wanna see. Glad you had an amazing day and the weather was good. I reckon it'll be pissing down for me xx

Hey ladies! Cd10 did my first opk today. Obviously not positive but I had a little cramping today so think I might ov early.

Ohhhh im so confused what to do atm :dohh:
Weve had a few options with moving, some ttc would be fine with others it would be better to wait.
I *think* i know what were going with, which means we can carry on TTC-ing. I did a FR opk yesterday and very negative. Did a cheapie today and didnt have to squint for the line so did another FR and i think the line looks darker!

DOOO it! You can't plan on when baby will come anyways. Don't miss out on the opportunity :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->