• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ttc #2's?

DH...? I know its referring to our fellas but what exactly is it? I'm guessing Darling Husband, but I could be (and most likey are) very wrong lol

you got it right carlyjade. There is a little list of acronyms on one of the BnB admin pages somewhere that will give you the run down.

The other is OH - which I think stands for Other Half if you aren't married etc

Hey ladies! Cd10 did my first opk today. Obviously not positive but I had a little cramping today so think I might ov early.

How spooky!! Me too! :haha:

Hi Carly & Random!! :)

I'm away from my OH now, but I think I ovulated while we were travelling as I was cramping the wholeeeeee day! Ontop of travelling stress, it wasnt very fun lol!
Hope you're all well ladies!! :hugs:

AG I already told you my opinion too I think! Unless you've had a change of plan :lol:

We are now semi-officially ttc.. I am only CD2 but my pee sticks arrived today! :D

:happydance:

Soooo cd 12. Neg opk. I had a patch of ewcm on cd10 and nothing since. :shrug: I'm not too worried cause I think ov is 4 days min away eh well.

Ladies that use opks what time do u use ur test? And do u know if I should hold pee for certain time or does it matter? :shrug: I use to use fmu with no problems but have since tried using second pee and I don't think I'm waiting long enough in between pees :rofl: cd10 was darker then 11&12 but all were negative. :shrug: I think I'm going to just use fmu. I never had any problems and usually got positives two days in a row. Opinions?

:flower:

opks are best taken around 1pm when your LH hormone is likely to surge. Unlike HCG which builds up overnight. LH waits until you are up and at up to work.

I drink tons of water, so if I were to wait til 1pm and test with all the water I drink do you think it would be too diluted? Or is that totally different from a preg test.. Im not even expecting it to be positive til cd14 or after but was just wondering. :shrug:

I don't know for sure. Maybe hold off water drinking for an hour or so before you test.

Hello again. Sorry for disappearing but I lost the thread somehow! :dohh: I guess babybrain never does go away.

Quick update...I was getting very frustrated with the CBFM seeing lows until CD18 but then on CD19 I got a nice surprise HIGH and then a PEAK the last 2 days as well as +ve OPKs. So today is ov day and I intend to test with a Superdrug 10miu at 10dpo...that's next sunday. :happydance:
Hubby was away last night so we had to get a quickie in before he left and will have another go tonight (lucky fella :haha:)

I was trying to catch up and read all the pages I missed but got to page 10 and my head is throbbing. I always get a terrible headache/neckache around ov time. Anyone else in the TWW?

:dust:

hey ladies! I got my lines!

Attachments

• IMAG0134.jpg
    IMAG0134.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 10
Waiting to ov still here, i think it'll be in the next 4-5 days. then the dreaded tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->