Any ttc #2's?

well done on quitting smoking! A huge accomplishment! :)

I'm not sure what DPO I am either, I mean I think I O'd last weekend but I don't do OPKs so it's really just a guess :lol:

I am usually good at not testing but a friend recently got her BFP which has made me want to test more :blush:

No testing now until Monday though. I don't know why I bother :rofl: I didn't get a BFP until 5 days past my missed period with Hannah and don't expect AF until Tuesday/Wednesday

Hello everyone can I join in too? We are just about ready to start ttc #2, Im having my coil removed on tues which according to the fertility tracker ive been using the past few months is 3 days before ovulation, so we shall see what happens :)

Well done for quitting smoking! :)
Bless you, Vickie! Think were all super impatient when it comes to waiting to test! I'm trying to hold out a little bit longer, but I doubt it will last!
Hey Ichisan and good luck! :)

I had lovely :bfp: lines......and then I woke up this morning! :dohh:

:rofl: Oh snowangel I was so excited for you and than I kept reading!

:hi: Welcome Ichisan!

managed not to test today :lol: I used the pee trick before I could let the temptation get to be to much :haha:

Me too snowangel! I was almost happydancing for you! :D

Sorry ladies :flower: I just had one of those dreams last night and it was soooooooo real, I had a :bfp: on every brand test, lines were perfect digi's were popping in no time... And then I woke up and my temp dropped halfway to my coverline, AF is due tomorrow... :cry:

:hi: Ichisan

Well i had been poas-ing a bit then though I actually dont know what CD im on or anything....so i checked and i think ive been testing on DPO 4,5 and 7 :dohh:

Hahahahaha, excellent! At least it was after ovulation though..

Temp dropped below coverline this am so I dont think there's any chance to salvage this cycle. The good news is I learned something new this cycle and if I get my :bfp: this cycle coming my due date will be my birthday!! It's got to be a sign right? I had a chemical last yr on my bday so maybe they'll be two babies that are delivered on my bday right ? :rofl: one can dream.

:rofl: Oops AG :lol:

I dreamed last night that AF arrived so not much hope for this cycle in my mind now :rofl:

:happydance: I sure hope so!

No :witch: Yet but I'm not really sure when to expect her? :shrug: Last time I came off BC I had a 24 day cycle so expect her between now and Wednesday? I've lost a lot of weight since than though so am not certain if that would affect my cycle any?

Definitely cranky today so I am sure she's on her way :lol: Poor hubby :haha:

Well ladies I'm out! :witch: arrived this afternoon. Which I'm happy only because i expected her today and she did not disappoint :rofl: the one thing I am super mad about is hurricane Irene that witch may be taking out my power in the next couple days and if that's the case prob gonna need to save my cell battery to tell family I survived and not surf BnB! :rofl: :cry: I'm sooo excited to start this next cycle can't wait for my bday due date!! :)

Awww ladies can I join? I skimmed through your thread and you are exactly what I need right now.

DH and I were ntnp of sorts since Feb. We started ttc in April officially but nothing yet. I temped a few cycles but DS made it hard, and then the last cycle I did, I had a sinus infection, brought my temps up at teh end of the cycle unknowingly and I was heartbroken when AF arrived. (although atleast then I could get on the antibiotics to solve the infection)

Anyways, I'm taking a break from temping and opks for now. Although my LP seems to be way shorter second time around. Anyone else find their cycles are different?

I used to be 30 days, now I am more often 28 or less.

Also, I weaned almost a year ago, and yet still produce milk. I wonder if that is screwing things up.

Arcane, I am WAY less careful this time around. Deffo not avoiding caffeine either. DS is a terrible sleeper and he was 10lbs 1oz at birth so the risk of low birth weight is nil for me!!!! :rofl:

Well ladies I'm out! :witch: arrived this afternoon. Which I'm happy only because i expected her today and she did not disappoint :rofl: the one thing I am super mad about is hurricane Irene that witch may be taking out my power in the next couple days and if that's the case prob gonna need to save my cell battery to tell family I survived and not surf BnB! :rofl: :cry: I'm sooo excited to start this next cycle can't wait for my bday due date!! :)

Stay safe :hugs:

:dust: for next month!

I expect the witch to show tomorrow so we shall see :lol:

Awww ladies can I join? I skimmed through your thread and you are exactly what I need right now.

DH and I were ntnp of sorts since Feb. We started ttc in April officially but nothing yet. I temped a few cycles but DS made it hard, and then the last cycle I did, I had a sinus infection, brought my temps up at teh end of the cycle unknowingly and I was heartbroken when AF arrived. (although atleast then I could get on the antibiotics to solve the infection)

Anyways, I'm taking a break from temping and opks for now. Although my LP seems to be way shorter second time around. Anyone else find their cycles are different?

I used to be 30 days, now I am more often 28 or less.

Also, I weaned almost a year ago, and yet still produce milk. I wonder if that is screwing things up.

Arcane, I am WAY less careful this time around. Deffo not avoiding caffeine either. DS is a terrible sleeper and he was 10lbs 1oz at birth so the risk of low birth weight is nil for me!!!! :rofl:

:hi: Welcome Snugglebot!

Were you on any kind of BC before you started trying?? I found that when we TTC with Hannah and I went off the pill my cycles changed from 28 days to 24 days :shrug: Not sure why it happened.

I've not had a cycle yet (came of BCP late July so am expecting AF any day now) so am not sure how many days it will be yet.......

I've always been extremely regular though so I assume that once it starts back it will be within the same time period until I get pregnant again :lol:

Good luck in your journey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->