Any ttc #2's?

Fingers crossed Snuggle!

And AG, sorry about the BFN, but it's still early! keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

Thankyou :) the dpo is only an estimate going by crappy opks that didnt really work!

Ah yes, the crappy opks. I'll not be buying THOSE again!

ive won an auction for some first response ones, will give thsoe a go :)

Nice! should imagine they'll be more reliable.

Ive been buying cloth nappies again including newborn ones :blush: I stopped buying larges for Alex ages ago because we didnt really need anymore but I always wanted to buy more...im justifying birth to potty ones again :lol:

I bought a double umbrella stroller at a garage sale the other day :rofl: It was only $8 but still!

:rofl: Stan would kill me if I bought anything but I have been looking :lol:

We're discussing what to do about car seats right now :rofl:

still no sign of AF here!

Hope you don't have to use the OPKs you won AG!

I've completely guessed the O time so am not even sure how many days past ovulation I am really :rofl:

I went by my CM :lol:

once AF arrives I'll have a better idea I think as I'm generally very very regular

Alright cycle day 2 and already I'm going crazy.. :rofl: what to do?? a couple weeks and Ov time, then a couple more weeks til BFP time... I wish time would fly when it comes to the waiting game, but time would slow when it comes to my baby growing up.. I think I should start a journal or something... Hmmmm.. How are you ladies doing? Any news yet for those waiting for AF?

I'm picking up my opk's this weekend, gonna use both opk & chart this cycle... Haven't done both together in over a year... :dohh:

:hugs: Snowangel! I know I forgot how crazy TTC was :dohh:

I'm trying to be laid back about it all but am not doing so well with that :haha:

Still no AF here, maybe my cycles have gone back to 28 days? :shrug: Will test again tomorrow but don't expect much.

Even when I was PG with Hannah it was 5 days after my missed period before I got a positive :wacko: :rofl:

ohh I hear Hannah screaming upstairs about not wanting to stand up to get dressed because she's comfortable :rofl: Am I sure I want to do this again :rofl:

:rofl: my dd just had a crying fit saying she couldn't feed herself.. :dohh:
I had baby fever like crazy before I got prego with DD, but DH didn't want to TTC and once he did decide I kinda played around with opk's once, but didn't know anything like I know now and BAM :bfp: first cycle and it was a week before AF was due,, so I had none of this crap the first time around. :rofl: I'm hoping to put an end to it this cycle!!!

:roll: Hannah has become very annoying with food. Like the 10 minute toddler chew on one piece of food makes me want to rip my hair out most days :lol: :rofl:

I didn't do OPKs last time either but we fell pregnant within a few cycles so I didn't really feel the need to. I probably won't do them this time either......well I say that now but if I still haven't gotten a BFP in a few months time I might change my mind :lol:

I just realized our daughters are pretty close in age! Hannah turned 3 in July :D

Vanessa turned 3 in the middle of May.. And oh man seriously I know what you mean by the time they're done eating lunch it's time for supper :rofl: It is kind of annoying, but as long as she stays in her chair I don't care how long it takes her, it's when she wants to run around and touch things with her food covered hands that really gets to me.. :rofl:

I buy the Answer brand strip opks there are 20 for like $17 and usually I can get two or three months out of them, when I used them last year my cycles were about the same each month as far as when I got a positive and then ov'd, but I had a chemical preg in May and haven't used opks or temped a full cycle really since. (other then temping last cycle..) and that's what made me realize something has messed up my cycle.. Last month I ov'd cd 22, this month cd 16.. so I'm hoping that using the opks I'll be able to get that :bfp: not sure if I mentioned or not, but our Bd'ing is limited because of a back injury dh has,, so I got to pick and choose my days wisely.. :rofl:

ohh back injury that doesn't sound good :hugs:

:rofl: though I did get a giggle out of picking and choosing your days wisely :rofl:

Hannah's been a real PITA about eating. She was skipping breakfast for a while and than she'd be a witch the rest of the day because of it :haha: Anyways I now have to force her to sit in front of me and eat (oh and half the time she wants me to feed her as well) :roll: oh the joys of kids :rofl: we must be crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->