Any ttc #2's?

Vanessa does the same thing!!! If she skips a meal or refuses to eat lunch til 2 or 3 there's def some blood sugar issues going on! :rofl: But if she skips a meal I give her these yogurt drinks I think they're Danimals? She pops a straw in and will drink it, it's only like 4 oz but it's something semi nutritious,, or I bought Carnation Breakfast Essentials it's basically a breakfast replacement a powder u add to milk (don't know if you got it where u live) and I put half a serving in a glass of milk and she loves it. I call it a shake so it's "fun" :haha: I know some days I think I'm crazy for wanting more, but most days I seriously want 5 or 6.. :haha:

I'll have a look around for those. Darn toddlers don't know what's best for them :lol:

Hannah ate like a horse tonight for dinner (after last nights refusal) so she'll probably refuse breakfast for me in the morning :dohh: :rofl:

My mom was never a good eater, and unless I'm pregnant or nursing I tend to skip meals too.. :dohh: so I think its a genetic thing? :rofl:

My brother just text me from Vegas asking for $$$ I said dont u know I'm getting hit by a hurricane? :rofl: I also made sure he knew prostitution is illegal.. :rofl: :rofl: Poor kid! :haha:

:shock: Your poor brother :haha: You are hilarious :rofl:

I used to skip meals as well but since I started WW I had to start eating better which meant eating each meal and now if I skip I become a witch too (that part must be genetic :haha:) You should see poor hubby's face when both Hannah and I are having a sugar meltdown :blush: :rofl:

some of my friends kid's who are a bit younger and have always eaten well are now starting to fuss as well--I'm kinda glad that it's not just mine :blush: :rofl:

I use to freak if Vanessa didn't eat or drink enough in one day, and her dr told me to make it available and that when she's ready to eat or drink she will.. He said she won't starve herself. :haha: And that "forcing" them to eat only causes them to have eating issues when they're older.. :shrug:

Yeah I've heard that and we try not to do it with Hannah (I really try not to make her finish her plate--that's a big thing with me).

and yeah I used to completely freak out/get frustrated as well. I try not to let it bother me as much now but still hard :lol:

the biggest problem with breakfast for us was we'd be out all morning at classes that she can't eat at and would throw major tantrums! :dohh:

for dinner if she doesn't eat she doesn't eat, same for lunch (though that's irritating when she wakes up early from nap :haha:)

anyways how's the hurricane there?

I lost power earlier for a while, and had a crazy rain storm, but right now it's doing nothing,, but so far it looks like its moving further east for now, so it probably will just be tropical storm stuff, and the actual hurricane will hit further north. But whatever it is should be here Thurs so we're kind of in a holding pattern waiting to see what it's going to do.. :haha: Keeping my phone charged etc. My pool is already starting to flood. :dohh: We stocked up on food and water supplies today in case we are without power for a while, but I'm not too worried... I wouldn't mind being on vaca somewhere else though.... :rofl:

some of my friends kid's who are a bit younger and have always eaten well are now starting to fuss as well--I'm kinda glad that it's not just mine :blush: :rofl:

Would one of those kids be mine :lol:

Alex is into that "feed me" phase aswell and food needs to be cut up in some random way that he'll eat it :dohh: He used to be so good at eating too.

Im getting him a booster seat to sit at the table today, he seems to like being up with us now and its easier to feed him than try and fit into his little table :lol:

No AF here or BFP :shrug:

The booster seat might do it! He will be a "big" boy then and want to eat independently maybe :haha:

I was going to join ur kids with allergy group but Vanessa doesn't have a "cool" allergy :rofl: she is so allergic to insect bites. One littleant or mosquito bite and whatever it bites doubles in size. I am pretty scared of a bee sting reaction, but am thankful there's a
hospital basically at the end of my street. :flower:

We shall see for dinner tonight!

AF has turned up giving me a 25 day cycle!

:lol: Maybe

I'm currently sitting on the couch waiting on my kid to finish her breakfast that she stared 25 minutes ago :roll:

No AF here and a BFN this morning :shrug: See if the witch is going to show, if not will retest on Friday

Girls, I feel almost silly posting this since I just joined you but hope that you all get your bfps and we can continue as preggo buddies because being pregnant and dealing with a toddler is going to be hard and I know I could use support.

After trying for 5 months (and many months ntnp), I got my BFP this morning :dance:

Brilliant Snugglebot! Well done you! :happydance:

Let's hope it's the shape of things to come and those :bfn:s turn into :bfp:s!

Congrats Snugglebot!! We'll all be joining you next month! :flower:

:lol: Maybe

I'm currently sitting on the couch waiting on my kid to finish her breakfast that she stared 25 minutes ago :roll:

No AF here and a BFN this morning :shrug: See if the witch is going to show, if not will retest on Friday

Hopefully your cycle's are not going to be crazy!! I hope you find out :bfp: or :witch: either way quick so you'll know what to expect from your cycles..

Did any of you guys notice a change in your cycle after having the baby? After I had dd I had bleeding for about 6 weeks, but didn't get AF for 9months, but since I've gotten AF back after giving birth I've had crazy headaches for the first couple days of AF, and extreme lower back pain a couple days before AF, and I never had any AF symptoms like that before.. And yesterday we were getting a few things at the grocery store and I told dh we had to leave, I had a sudden urge to vomit and felt really dizzy. :shrug: I also woke up with nausea yesterday.. It actually made me think maybe I could be pregnant? But threw that thought out cause AF was right on time and is "normal" Weird, anyways How are you lovely ladies today?

I dont think mine have changed though I cant really remember, ive not had one for over a year because of the implant.
Im okay, looking at jobs and housing stuff.

I found my first few months of AF were VERY different. Actually right up until a month or two after I stopped BF. It takes a long time for the hormones to settle. Even now my cycles have been shorter. Childbirth is such a huge thing for our bodies.

Well dd is 3yrs old and I haven't nursed for a year and a half soooo I'm hoping AF isn't going to be like this forever,, I also have AF for a full week when before I had dd I was a 3-4 day girl..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->