Any ttc #2's?

Yeah, mine are longer now, and they vary each month with symptoms, one month I had hideous PMS, the other not. I think I'm not as crampy as I used to be though.

I'm really not sure. I went on the pill as soon as I could after having Hannah and haven't really been off of it since.

and I walked to the store, looked at better quality pregnancy tests (mine are cheapy dollar store ones) and decided against it :dohh: I figure I'll get through Friday and Sunday (I have to cheapies left) and if AF still hasn't shown and I keep getting negatives I'll put out the money for a more expensive test :lol:

I always shop the test aisle, and then talk myself out of it too!! :rofl: Will Power baby!! :haha:

:rofl: I just don't want to waste the money! :haha: so will wait and see :lol:

I came up with a song tonight while Hannah was eating (she thought it was hilarious--I meant every word of it :haha:)

it went like this:

"Chew chew chew your food
Chew your food my dear
You're driving mommy up the wall
chew your food my dear"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Chew chew chew your food
Chew your food my dear
You're driving mommy up the wall
chew your food my dear"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Prob with me singing something like this is Vanessa would require it everytime she took a bite. :dohh: :rofl:

Watching "I didn't know I was pregnant" and thinking to myself... Idiots! :haha:

:rofl: that is hilarious! I might try that one with Finn. He doesn't take long to eat, he just eats very little and when he does, it is SHOVED into his mouth and often swallowed whole. His diapers are always very interesting.

Vanessa has a stuffy nose and she never gets sick so she's being a total drama queen :rofl: Ive already accepted I won't be getting any sleep and set up camp on her floor. :rofl: :rofl:

Hey snuggle my due date was may 16 with dd but they induced me may 15 because I had gestational diabetes. :flower:

well May 16th is my 42 week mark. DS was way overdue (due date had been nov 21 - my EDD based on ovulation was Nov 17th and he was born dec 4th)

Oh.. I'm sooo glad that they didn't let me go over,, I hadn't had any contractions (that I could feel) or any signs labor was coming.. I was "maybe" 2cm dilated for the last few weeks, but nothing.. So this next time I have a baby I'm in a totally different state with obviously a diff dr, so I'm hoping that I can convince them to induce me or if I end up with GD again I know they will..

Sooo DH didn't really want to TTC last cycle cause my due date would be May 1.. And there are May bdays everywhere.. Like seriously 10 and thats just immediate family... So I told him well guess you get what you want with no May baby... ;) Little does he know if we get prego this cycle I'll be due on my bday.. May 29th.. :rofl: :rofl:

Well my cycle actually lined up so I could have had a due date of his bday in march but he didn't get the job done :rofl: my sister in law was due may 22 this year and my brother in law was like she's gonna go over til June 1st cause he didn't want a may baby and dh thought it was ignorant for him to be selfish and not even think of the potential risks going over But baby had a mind of her own and she came almost 3weeks early. May 3 :haha: she did get her own day. I need my bfp like this or next cycle otherwise I prob got to take 3months off cause 1 I'm not gonna be preg late months of the summer in Florida and 2 I have to travel 1800 miles for a reunion next summer and won't be able to go if baby isn't over 6weeks and def not going if I'm 8 or 9 months prego. Dh would be mad if I went into labor while away. :rofl: :rofl:

I'm surprised Stan agreed to TTC now because originally we'd talked about October.....but we both like how well Hannah's birthday is spaced out from Christmas :blush: :rofl:

It's not recommended if they're under 6weeks to fly.. Because it's recylced air,, and to be honest, I'm a bit of a germaphobe... :rofl:

Woooooooooooohooooooooooooo CD 4 already!! I can't believe it. :wohoo:\\:D/
Seriously tho.. ugh. This is ridiculous.. :rofl: I'm going crazy!! :brat::dishes::dishes::iron::laundry: all done.. ](*,) I need a hobbby.. DD is stuffy so she's not into playing.. She's just being a little diva.. Oh wait I think I hear her ringing a bell now.. :rofl: :rofl: TTC should be as simple as making the decision it's time for a baby... and then BAM.. :dohh: Feeling a little :loopy: :haha:

:rofl: Hannah's whiny when she hurts herself. You'd think it was the end of the world :roll:

Still no AF here :shrug: will retest tomorrow I guess.

You've been much more productive than I :haha:

Hannah and I made banana bread and cleaned up from that than headed to the playground. Now she's watching Dora before nap and I'm on here :lol:

Me & Vanessa made banana bread 2 days ago.. Vanessa always loves to "help" cook. She even started folding wash cloths one day so now every time I do laundry I tell her to come fold them.. :haha: she loves it.. For now.. :rofl: Yesterday I did tons of cleaning too.. We're starting to get wind and rain from the hurriane so playground or pool are both out.. Maybe I'll go make some cookies,, or some fudge.. We have a friend coming in tomorrow from 1800 miles away he'll be staying with us for a little while til he finds a place.. So maybe us showing him around will distract me until Ov time...

Vanessa is watching Dora right now too.. She doesn't take naps tho.. :cry: not since I stopped nursing.

Do you have a list of things you plan to do differently with baby #2?

I will cry when Hannah stops naps :lol: The only reason she still has her soother is because of nap time if she drops that she can forget about her soother :haha:

Hopefully you can find enough indoor stuff to distract her! I dread the winter months :nope: Have you tried letting her rinse dishes? that's one of Hannah's favorite past times now :haha:

hmmm differently well I am definitely more interested in a good carrier/sling because I won't be able to just sit and hold a baby all day long, not with Hannah now. And I will attempt to take the soother away much much much earlier :blush: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->