• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Any witches?

Pagen and proud No coven home lead since I was a child,
I love it Always have never clamed to be a witch but I do practise herbal remedies and I believe they work
so I'm going to continue with it I have a over grown garden and love it full of bits and bobs
Starting a group up on here so come join me

Did you end up setting up a group?

Ive been Pagan following eclectic Wicca for 12 years now. I have a tendancy towards crystal healing and alternative therapies and herblore. X

I didnt try hun, Im a believer in just letting that happen on its own. What will be will be x

how long where u TTC?
i used to think like that but not anymore lol

I wouldn't really place this as paranormal but I dont know where else to put it?

Any other white witches here? :flower:

Meeeeeee :D.... Definatly agree with you that this is oddly placed in paranormal lol.

I've been practising for about 7 years now and love every minute if it!
I love acting scrying too, infact, a friend has just bought me a new tarot deck. Dragon tarot! Beautiful cards they are, surprisingly quiet an earthy feel to them.
I love herblore too. I usually work with them in a daily basis for one thing or another (magikly speaking of course)....

I love this thread, so glad I found it xx

I've been a practicing pagan for 5 years, but more recently haven't been able to practice as I live with my catholic Grandmother!

I'm glad to have found this thread too! :hi: all other magickal peoples :)

I'm glad to have found this thread too! :hi: all other magickal peoples :)

:hi: to you too... Not sure how active this thread is, but i'm here and subscribed lol.

Sorry to hear you've not been able to practice much. Must be tough for you??

x

It doesn't seem to be hugely active thread, but hopefully we can keep it going :)

I hate not being able to practice. It makes me question my faith far more.

But I had my tattoo done last year to represent Yule (well, to me it does anyway) and it really helps me feel more connected to things. I don't get to wear pagan jewellery at work - student nursing = no jewellery! But I still feel a little connected to the pagan world with my tattoo.

I miss practising though. I used to have an altar set up in my room and I really miss it.

Is that your tattoo in your pic, Snugggs?

x

Hi everyone, maybe we could start a new thread in groups?? What do you think?

I love my crystals and do alot of crystal healing :)

I'm not but was very interested in paganism in my teens and still am interested in it to a point :thumbup:

Yay, more witches! I don't feel so alone anymore. :happydance:

everdreaming, Do you have pictures of your tattoo? I got my tattoo done last year too of a Triple Goddess symbol. :)

I'm 24 years old and have been a witch for my whole life. My whole family are witches. I was raised a witch i'm raising my daughter a witch and i'll raise my triplets as a witches.

I'm 24 years old and have been a witch for my whole life. My whole family are witches. I was raised a witch i'm raising my daughter a witch and i'll raise my triplets as a witches.

Wow triplets, the power of 3, how are you doing? Almost there!!!

I'm doing great and yep almost there August little ones and yeah its really cool that there are 3 of them. My little girl Netty loves the show Charmed and i was joking with her that we should call the triplets the power of 3 like from the show she thought that was cute.

Hey ladies, nice to see some fellow Pagans on the board! I'm a bit of a closet Pagan, not so in my teens, I was quite vocal about it. But I'm 29 now and just slowly stopped discussing it with people. My spirituality is quite eclectic and doesn't follow any doctrine.

I hope to raise my children Pagan, though I don't want to have to explain that to my family again! :haha:

Hey ladies, nice to see some fellow Pagans on the board! I'm a bit of a closet Pagan, not so in my teens, I was quite vocal about it. But I'm 29 now and just slowly stopped discussing it with people. My spirituality is quite eclectic and doesn't follow any doctrine.

I hope to raise my children Pagan, though I don't want to have to explain that to my family again! :haha:

I know exactly what you mean - I used to be far more vocal about it but I don't feel the need anymore. And I don't follow doctrine either :) I can't imagine having to explain the whole Pagan children thing to my family either!

I know exactly what you mean - I used to be far more vocal about it but I don't feel the need anymore. And I don't follow doctrine either :) I can't imagine having to explain the whole Pagan children thing to my family either!

Ah, we should start sharing tips on how to slowly bring it up. I don't know why the idea of having to explain it to them bothers me so much. I wouldn't explain myself, but I know how kids like to blurt out everything you tell them. :)

I guess I have a deep rooted need for approval from my family that I can't shake off, I guess most people probably do. I'm not ashamed of my beliefs, but they are very personal and intimate and I no longer see the need to constantly defend them like I did when I was younger. Ah well, I'm sure no one will be surprised when the time comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"