Any witches?

The classes aren't really for joint practice, but she teaches herbal remedies and tarot card reading, and I guess some other cool stuff. I will have to find the brochure and copy it down. They're almost as expensive as normal classes at a college!

What do you ladies think about purchasing spells online for a baby? I'm to the point where I'm ready to do anything I haven't already tried and that's on the list. Any advice? Does anyone here do them?

I've never purchased a spell before, I'm a bit paranoid. I would be more inclined to write one myself that means more to myself and an OH that would be more personal.

Have a look online at Kate West's spells, I've found hers the easiest to make more personalised and I've found them more effective, if you choose to believe in it.

If you need any help spell writing just PM me I'm perfectly happy to help out :) Am currently working on a fertility spell for myself before I next go to my gynae to have all my problems looked at.

Dontworry - I'm not surprised they're expensive! I wouldn't want to pay for something I can easily learn free online or in a good book :haha:

A friend of mine bought me one a couple days from Mia-Angel. She did it after hearing how upset I was to have AF again. She's so wonderful and I am so blessed to have her in my life. Thanks for the help you have offered to me and I'm sure you will be getting some PMs when others come across this thread :)

Its crazy just the other day i was looking into witchcraft stuff i did when i was younger and my cousins that i stayed with that i had lost my mind and everytime i bring it up with my friends or family they just laugh so happy i found this thread. I think ill start looking into it again

:hi: Leannxo my family tends to laugh at me too! They immensly disapprove and think witchcraft and magic is all just an attention seeking thing :dohh:

May someone help me?

I'm so interested in Wicca and would love to practise. I've no idea where to start!?

The only reason I haven't is because I have an OH who would most likely laugh and ridicule me

I would recommend picking up a few books from the library. You can find them just by asking for the religion/occult section or by ordering them online. That's how I learned about it when I first got interested in Wicca/Paganism. :)

I would recommend picking up a few books from the library. You can find them just by asking for the religion/occult section or by ordering them online. That's how I learned about it when I first got interested in Wicca/Paganism. :)

I agree :D

I love books by Kate West, it's so much more light than some of the other older ones. Some can be very doctrinated - you must have an athame and a wand and perform a weekly ritual blah blah blah - but hers tend to keep things a lot easier to understand and make a beautiful introduction to Wicca :thumbup:

"To Ride a Silver Broomstick" by Scott Cunningham is an excellent book to read if you are interested in learning about Wicca and paganism.

I'd forgotten about the excellent Scott Cunningham books! That is a really good one. As is 'Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner' also by him, I read that when I was 15 and loved it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->