any1 from falkirk or near?

andysprincess

Reaction score
Hi my name is jenny and I am 20 years old and I am due to have my first baby on the 28th April I am from fife but will be moving to Falkirk soon to live with my partner. I don’t have many friends especially when I move through to Falkirk I would love to meet anyone who has children or is going to have children Thanks so much for reading this post and I hope to hear from someone soon!

Hi Jenny :hi:
Not sure where Falkirk is but i know our shop deliveries come from there :lol: Im in Glasgow :D

Hi Jenny,

Im 15 mins away from Falkirk- in Livingston, West Lothian xx

:muaha:hi there im near falkirk im in dunfermline, just the other side of the kinkardin bridge bought 20 mins away

I'm in falkirk :happydance::happydance:

I'm 20 and 20 weeks pregnant with no 2.

I stay in the next town from Falkirk but say Falkirk as most people dont have a clue where Grangemouth is lol..I'm 24 with 3yr old boy and 17 wks pregnant with baby #2

i live in stirling and im 19 baby due in november xxx

Helloooo :happydance:

I live in Cupar fife but work near the Gyle in Edinburgh, not too far from Falkirk really :)

Hey I live in Falkirk and am trying for a baby! If you need a coffee or walk about the shops I'm up for meeting with anyone who has the same interests :)

Hi just down the road from falkirk in Bo'ness xx

Just moved from falkirk, am in grangemouth now. I am sure your partner knows where it is if he's in falkirk, its a stones throw away! Our whole life is still in falkirk, most of the shops we go to, hubbys job, family, everything. I am 23 and am 22w pregnant with my first!

I'm in Dollar, Clackmannanshire though soon to be moving to Alloa - which is about 13 miles from Falkirk. Our miracle baby is due on 9th April 2010

hiya chick, im from falkirk. had my little girl in nov and im 20 too :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"