Any1 testing 4th sep?

zoe87

Im a new mammy!
Reaction score
is wondering if any1 is tetsing that day? i was due AF on 23rd aug but still no sign so im leaving it till nxt week to test

I'm testing September 5th......if I make it that far without AF!!!

Zoe u have major will power to hold off testing till then!!

Any symptoms??

im testing the 2nd af is due the 1st io think, but hasnt stopped me testing all week lol, getting faint lines on ic but they are crap so have ordered frers, will wait and c, good luck ladies ! xxx

That's a crazy amount of willpower you've got there to hold off that long! Good luck!

not until the 9th for me :(

Good luck i'll be watching the september testers thread to see all your BFP :bfp: 's this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dust:

Zoe u have major will power to hold off testing till then!!

Any symptoms??

thanks for aall the replies...i was 2 weeks late last month with AF and that never happens im always on time but the same has happened this month so im trying to hold of aslong as poss without AF coming to test....the only thing ive really noticed is my breasts feel firmer and sometimes sore

I will be testing on the 4th! :dust: to everyone. Hope we get our :bfp:!

5th for me but I tested with a cheapy today at 11dpo and it was neg was a 25miu test so I will wait a few days and test again. Was just excited because of big dip on chart at 9dpo. So we will see.

AF is due on 5th so i will be testing then if the witch hasn't got me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->