any1 watching this morning im discusted

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
there a woman been on she has had sex with over a thousand men some randomers she goes out to find some she meets on the net anyhow she is a self confessed sex addict and she wont get a job as she says she doesnt have neough to time to go to work because she is too busy having sex with people she has sex with upto 6 differant men a day

but just to emphasis my complaint lol SHE WONT WORK BECAUSE SHE IS TOO BUSY HAVING SEX WITH PEOPLE wtf this has pissed me off so badly so basically the tax payer is paying her to lay on her back and get laid by 6 men a day

sorry if you think what sh is doing is right but i think its a bloody discrace?

rant over lol

oh and she refuses to get help for her 'addiction' as i quote "she is having the time of her life why should she get help"

why would you announce that on live tv?!

Right then....me & DH are going give up work because how can we work, we'll be too busy having sex (I'm sure DH will be over the moon actually!)

So basically, tax payers are paying her to be a whore....great

^^ i have no idea why would any normal person refuse to get a job so that they can have the time of their life having sex with everyone :dohh:

let me tell you she seems very proud of herself i think its bloody discusting :sick:

Right then....me & DH are going give up work because how can we work, we'll be too busy having sex (I'm sure DH will be over the moon actually!)

So basically, tax payers are paying her to be a whore....great

yep what is this world coming too :nope:

So how does she afford to live them? surely she must be getting money from the blokes as im pretty sure there isnt a option on benafits for "too busy having sex to work"

Personaly couldnt care less about how many she has slept with thats her choice but at least get the blokes to pay for it :)

So how does she afford to live them? surely she must be getting money from the blokes as im pretty sure there isnt a option on benafits for "too busy having sex to work"

Personaly couldnt care less about how many she has slept with thats her choice but at least get the blokes to pay for it :)

they dont pay she is living off benefits she gets job seeker allowance i imagine as i doubt there are any job centres in england that will pay sick pay for sex addiction lol

Did she actualy say she was on benafits?
She wont be on them long once she is seen on tv boasting about it

She must be stick thin - she gets a bloody good work out each day!!

Think ill go on benefits because I have an illness like hers - I just don't want to get outa bed at 5.30am anymore, and I'm not gna seek help for it :haha:

Leah congrats just seen your pregnant :flower: x

she is unempoyed and refusing work she must be on benefits or who pays her rent council tax bills buys food

she sleeps with people she meets down her local shops she said she doesnt get paid for it so she must be geting money from somewere

These people really are just bait for This Morning and the Daily Fail aren't they? :D Reminds me a bit of the people on tons of housing benefit living in a 9 bedroom house welcoming the DM into their home to take pictures of them grinning next to their 60" TV-why would you do that?!? xx

she is unempoyed and refusing work she must be on benefits or who pays her rent council tax bills buys food

she sleeps with people she meets down her local shops she said she doesnt get paid for it so she must be geting money from somewere

Like I say she is probably getting something from the blokes but wont admit it so people cant call her a prostatute.
It doesnt have to be money as such but somthing like they pay for things like meals presents.

She probably is claiming somthing but its possible to live off of what she is doing without claiming and without actual money for favours exchanging hands.

This is by no means the same sort of thing and I never had sex with any of them but when I was 17-18 we used to go out to this club on a friday night and I could get the train there, get drunk, get into the club, have ciggerattes all night and get back home and still have the same £5 in my pocket, its amazing what you can get blokes to pay for with just a smile :)

I kinda half listened to this story today on this morning!! to say im pretty grossed out is a under statement!!! :dohh:

And she was all like well i do get alot of attention cos im 6ft blah blah and i thought OMG?! does she even use protection? and how comes she hasnt had 20 kids from 20 different men is beyond me... :nope:

Im sorry but to be proud of something like that is just gross!!! if that were my daughter whether she was 16 or 46 - i'll have a good job washing her mouth out with soap :wacko:

That's like screaming "DEAR WORLD! I'M A SKANK! COME HAVE SEX WITH ME!"

Maybe she needs to start charging for her hobby!!!

And tbh... I'd rather go to work!!!!

Maybe she needs to start charging for her hobby!!!

And tbh... I'd rather go to work!!!!

Ha ha, I was thinking do I dare write that.

I guess she is making money selling her story. What a sad and empty life she must have.

disgusted too! i didnt see it...but im kinda glad i didnt!
Her family must be SOOOO proud...NOT!

she recons that all her friends and family support her and they think she isnt at all weird :-//

i know if that was me like a pp said if i was 16 or 46 my mum would give me a swift slap around the face and i would have been told to sort my self out before i think about bothering to visit my younger siblings etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->