any1 watching this morning im discusted

That's not an addict. Sex addicts are normally ashamed and don't particularly like their behaviour.

She's a slag. End of

Here's a link for the video

https://www.itv.com/thismorning/life/1000-men-and-counting/

Read the comments at the bottom!

Attention seeker maybe? How do you know she's actually had sex with that many men-she could just be making it up to go on tv.

It is possible that she's not actually claiming any benefits-she may actually have a money background and family.

true but i doubt it she used to have her own company but it went bust bankrupt what ever you call it :-/

You can still have money but declare a business bankrupt. But yeah, i do doubt that she is loaded :haha:

She makes it sound like popping to the shops and ending up in bed with someone is the norm :| She just seems like a tramp to me.

Edited to add- apparently, according to the comments on the video, she's a well known transsexual prostitute in Brighton and this story is a pack of lies.

i said she looked like a man dressed up!!!! is it true then?? she was one butch lady,she probably picked he blokes up put them over her shoulder and took them home. poor blokes prob only wanted apint of milk and a paper.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-addict-slept-1-000-men-used-MAN-herself.html

Not even a convincing looking 'female' are you sure there wasn't drugs involved? haha

shes admitted she used to be a bloke today she had sex change in 2005 :-/ and on the itv site someone as posted she is a well known prostitute in brighton :-/ so yep she obvs getting pid for it lol
i wonder how many of the guys know she is transgender :-/

shes admitted she used to be a bloke today she had sex change in 2005 :-/ and on the itv site someone as posted she is a well known prostitute in brighton :-/ so yep she obvs getting pid for it lol

I hope they are taxing her then!! I really do think it should be legalised and they have to pay tax!

I hope they are taxing her then!! I really do think it should be legalised and they have to pay tax!

yes they are self employed lol they should pay tax on their earnings totally correct cos if they not paying tax then they can still claim benefits totally unfair if OH claimed benefits hed be sent to jail :-/

Eamon holmes the presenter actually asked her why isn't she a prostitute!

The 42-year-old revealed on live television how she was unable to keep a job as a result of her constant need for sex.
During the candid discussion, Holmes queried: 'If you need this five or six times a day, have you never thought about making a business of it? Charging for it?'
To which, Miss Warren replied: 'What, becoming a prostitute?'
'Then it becomes a business, then I become maybe like a robot.
'This way I am enjoying it, I do it when I want to do it, I get to choose who I sleep with.'

Also I would have thought sex addicts wouldn't 'do it when they want to do' they'd do it because they need to do it ?

Eamon holmes the presenter actually asked her why isn't she a prostitute!

The 42-year-old revealed on live television how she was unable to keep a job as a result of her constant need for sex.
During the candid discussion, Holmes queried: 'If you need this five or six times a day, have you never thought about making a business of it? Charging for it?'
To which, Miss Warren replied: 'What, becoming a prostitute?'
'Then it becomes a business, then I become maybe like a robot.
'This way I am enjoying it, I do it when I want to do it, I get to choose who I sleep with.'

Also I would have thought sex addicts wouldn't 'do it when they want to do' they'd do it because they need to do it ?

so true

... Well, I got as far as the second page and was actually mainly disgusted with the words some women use to describe other women.

Fair enough, I don't think she should be claiming benefits and also I have no real idea about sex addiction issues but seriously... "whore" and speculating over what is or isn't appropriate for her to do with her own body? I see nothing wrong with it. It's her life and other than not having a job, it isn't interfering with anyone else's life in the slightest.

I suppose we can all say what we wouldn't be comfortable with ourselves but at least be open minded enough to see that different people can live entirely different lives and that can be totally fine. I would never call any woman a whore, even if she were charging for sex.

It's precisely that kind of mentality that holds women down and I really loathe to see it from actual women!

... Well, I got as far as the second page and was actually mainly disgusted with the words some women use to describe other women.

Fair enough, I don't think she should be claiming benefits and also I have no real idea about sex addiction issues but seriously... "whore" and speculating over what is or isn't appropriate for her to do with her own body? I see nothing wrong with it. It's her life and other than not having a job, it isn't interfering with anyone else's life in the slightest.

I suppose we can all say what we wouldn't be comfortable with ourselves but at least be open minded enough to see that different people can live entirely different lives and that can be totally fine. I would never call any woman a whore, even if she were charging for sex.

It's precisely that kind of mentality that holds women down and I really loathe to see it from actual women!

Right on sista!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->