any1 watching this morning im discusted

job seekers allowance? how does she find time to hunt for a job? some people amaze me, she has basically advertised herself on tv.

I hate the idea of people sleeping around full stop but that is just beyond wrong, its one thing having a problem and another bragging about it to the world :dohh:

it's an addiction like any other, but still... u gotta have some serious attention issues to go on tv and say that. :shock:

Ha, i hope they stop her JSA, when they find out she ain't actively looking for work :smug:

V xx

Oh dear.
I just dont see why anyone would broadcast that on tv.... why!!!

just watched on their website and all i can say is what a trollop!

i thought she looked like a man dressed as a woman, hubby actually said-what the frig is that?? who would want to. well according to her everyone. she really must be known where she lives as a bit of a u know what tho. shell run out of blokes soon.

Anyone got the link to the video I cant find it

I wonder if she's slept with some of them multiple times and not realised

Dirty whore springs to mind.
Her parents must be soooo proud.

HA, she must really scrape the bottom of the barrell when it comes to men though..........cos she is hardly that far up it herself

This is why i think prostitution should be legalised - no excuse for not getting a job then! And think of the taxes the country would get!

I would have more respect for her if she charged for it.

Attention seeker maybe? How do you know she's actually had sex with that many men-she could just be making it up to go on tv.

It is possible that she's not actually claiming any benefits-she may actually have a money background and family.

Attention seeker maybe? How do you know she's actually had sex with that many men-she could just be making it up to go on tv.

It is possible that she's not actually claiming any benefits-she may actually have a money background and family.

true but i doubt it she used to have her own company but it went bust bankrupt what ever you call it :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->