anybody doing slimming world?

WellSEWell done kim :) I didn't see the curry book, will have a look next week. Anything good in there?

Oh n that cous cous Cake sounds fab. Think I'll be giving that a try!! xx

I was a bit dubious before I made them but they are lovely. You can make a topping with quark too.

If you just use a citrussy yoghurt you can put lemon zest in the quark. It makes it sort of cheesecakey!

xxx

Great losses :thumbup: !!!

Mmmm im going to try that cous cous cake!!! Sound fab!!

thanks :), its a new book not out yet, our leader person thingy (what do you call them?) passed it round and you had to pre order it... was some really nice stuff, had starters, meat curries, veggie curries, side plates, deserts and lots of syn free means too :)

We got given a recipe for onion bahgis (i cant spell it you know what i mean! lol) thats free this week. If I can root it out of my handbag I will post it tomorrow. I havent tried it yet but it sounds good!

xxx

yaay Elli, Roo and Kim :happydance: :happydance:
Team skinny Minnies :cloud9:

Also going to try the cous cous cake :thumbup:

whats every one on about this cous cous cake have i missed something?

Magpie posted the recipe couple of pages ago Kim - mine is in the oven as we speak so will kep ya posted :thumbup:

Def gonna ask about the curry book. I love curry! Anyone tried the syn free chickpea dahl you can buy in a tin. Lovely!

Oooh you gotta dig out the syn free onion baj recipe. I love them. Ummm..

Also why on cakes has anyone ever tried chickpea cake? That's a good syn free cake. Can't remember recipe, will see if I cam dig that out :smile:

what is it with me and chickpeas today. Lol. xx

Def gonna ask about the curry book. I love curry! Anyone tried the syn free chickpea dahl you can buy in a tin. Lovely!

Oooh you gotta dig out the syn free onion baj recipe. I love them. Ummm..

Also why on cakes has anyone ever tried chickpea cake? That's a good syn free cake. Can't remember recipe, will see if I cam dig that out :smile:

what is it with me and chickpeas today. Lol. xx

Yeah Roo - you big chickpea lover you :haha:

Well am just eating a bit of the cous cous cake - slobbering actually past sore gob. It's nice but am quite put off by the fact that it smells exactly like playdough :dohh: why oh why would I remember what bloody playdough smells like. Used the toffee yoghurt Magpie - could it be that? Still nice though.
Ready for chickpea recipe next please :munch:

Could be the toffee. I use chocolate orange one. That is yummy. Think you just have to experiment a bit to find one you like.

xx

Aaargh I've made cupcakes and they smell lush! Didnt even lick the bowl I'm so proud of myself! Want to eat one so bad!

Onion baghis

1 onion
spices (of your choice)
instant mash (made up with water very thick)
spinach (if you want you dont have to use this)

just fried some onions with spices (of your choice) in fry light
mix in some cooked spinach
make up mash very thick/stiff
mix mash & onion mixture together
make into little balls
put on a baking tray & spray with fry light
baked in the oven till nice & crispy
enjoy!

I know thats not an exact recipe but I never measure just make them how you fancy! Lol.

You can also make a dip:

just mix yoghurt mint sauce & abit of garlic and grated cucumber.

Lush! Great for snacking on when watching tele and syn free!

xxx

well done Elli, Roo and Kim on your losses. my weigh in is tonight. Lost 10lbs in two weeks so ideally would love a 4lb loss lol but thats going a bit OTT so hoping for just a lb!
I didnt stay to class last week and i KNOW i would have got slimmer of the week booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. x

10lb in 2 weeks is fab hun! really big well done!!!

xxx

thank you.
All i did was stick to it lol.
x

Good luck with weigh in!! :)

Let us know x

10lbs in 2 week is fantastic!! Well done u!! I'll have fingers crossed for the 4 for ya. Lol.

I really wanna make a start on these recipes, would the cous cous cake only be free on a green or is it free on extra easy also??

Ps. Not had chance find the chickpea recipe yet but will dig it out soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"