anybody doing slimming world?

oooh that chicken cake sounds lush! will deffo be trying this recipe this wk :)

I am going to try the couscous cake later when i get my choc orange yoghurts from tesco later. Feel like a bit of cake as slightly hungover. lol.

Lovin these recipes. Im writing them down in my lil notebook so keep em comin plz ;-)

xxx

hey can i join you, ive started today not going to meetings or anything got the information off my sister who had been going for 3 or 4 months but decided to do it herself from home now. Ive done weightwatchers in the past and fancied a change so any tips or advice would be great xx

That sounds lush!!

I get syn free sausage from my butcher so I suppose I could use them free?

Think i will have a go at that this week.

xx

Yeah exactly!! Wish i could get syn free sausages! Might try ringing the butcher in town next week!

Welcome Rainbows and good luck with your weight loss journey ;-) Great tips and support here :)

Pink- i found a butchers before that is rly close to me and all i can say is WOW! he makes 6 different types of syn free burgers and 8 different type syn free sausages and he makes his own sauces that come in at half a syn per pack and he gave me 4 recipes for stuff! there a nice chilli chicken il probs make next wk when i next do a shop.
Had a mega burger for dinner with beans an it was delish!

xxx

My consultant was giving out a sheet last meet about sausages. It had a big list of where sells syn free ones. She also added a bit about how they get tested syn wize. Did you know it cost a butcher around £2000 for the test to have their sausages etc slimming world approved.

I actually forgot to pick the sheet up on my way out but will get one next week and get the info on here for you all :) I'm off shopping now so gonna have a look through this thread at a few recipes I wanna try this week. That chicken cake sounds mmmmmmm so so tasty. Ummmmm... Keep these recepies coming ladies. xx

Big welcome to Rainbows btw :wave: :wave:
you found a great place for recipes and advice here.xx

Well i made the couscous cake before with a choc orange mullerlight and i have to say its rather tasty! expected it to be vile but was pleasantly suprised :)
Gonna make some cheesy mash with pork chop and veg for tea. Mmmmm xxx

Hi lovelies :hi:
Hope everyone is ok and having a nice weekend :flower:

Just made another cous cous cake this time with orange muller light and 3 drops of lemon flavouring (asdas own) and woo hoo :happydance: gawjus and not a hint of playdough this time :blush:

Having syn free sausage and sweet potato mash for tea mmm - having gravy as syns but our leader suggests making butternut squash soup and putting an oxo in for free gravy :wacko: anyone brave enough?

AfricaQueen where is your butchers chick? I've been going to Coopers on Booker Ave but he only has two types.

Will post my carrot cake and choc cakes later :thumbup:
Bloody MIL STILL here :growlmad: until tomorrow. Have got a Christening so will have to scoff face before it.

Mrs Q :hugs: :hugs: who cares about a bit of bread! You deserve a treat after feeling so poorly and fed up mate :hugs::kiss:
We'll all have an odd slip.

See y'all later :hugs:

Hi started slimming world today, want 2 loose about 2 stone...going to do a big shop tommorow and plan my meals tonight so I am prepared yay

Welcome Rainbows and good luck with your weight loss journey ;-) Great tips and support here :)

Pink- i found a butchers before that is rly close to me and all i can say is WOW! he makes 6 different types of syn free burgers and 8 different type syn free sausages and he makes his own sauces that come in at half a syn per pack and he gave me 4 recipes for stuff! there a nice chilli chicken il probs make next wk when i next do a shop.
Had a mega burger for dinner with beans an it was delish!

xxx

Sounds great! Will definitely make some enquirys!

Made some scan bran and banana cakes today too! Haha. Been a proper little baker this weekend! xx

I LOVE that muller light are freeeeeeee!! :happydance:

Me too think I could live off them!!

Im gonna try and have 2 really good days tomorrow and monday ready for me weigh in!

x

Me too!! And my dh doesnt like them so i dont have to share!! :rofl:
AND they are only £2 for a pack of 6 in lidl at the mo!!

Good luck for your weigh in! Its my first weigh in on weds, i hope i've had a decent loss!

They are BOGOF in tesco for £2.50 so you get 12 for £2.50!

I just cant get my head round eating so much and still losing weight? Lol.

xx

They are BOGOF in tesco for £2.50 so you get 12 for £2.50!

I just cant get my head round eating so much and still losing weight? Lol.

xx

Wow! Wonder how long that will last!

I know, me too!! If it works this will be me :happydance: and i'll lose even more weight!

Hi I am a bit confussed about the extra easy plan

I am going to have this tommorow

breakfast

strawberries and bannana

lunch

jack potato, tuna and beans

dinner

pork chop or chicken with rice and salad

and as a snack muller light yog, Is it all flavours that are free? In my book it says strawberry :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->