anybody doing slimming world?

Pip- i live on the wirral so my butchers in in greasby. Called Lewis's. Really chuffed with all the choice and they are delish!:happydance:

Yaay for mullerlights ! i am gonna make a couscous cake with strawberry ones next :)

My first weigh in on wed nite and im sooo excited to see what i have lost... if anything... i still cnt get my head round the amount im eating... lol

xxx

i need breakfast ideas please if you dont mind sharing your favourites

i need breakfast ideas please if you dont mind sharing your favourites

R u doing the extra easy plan hun?
Thats what im doing. My average breakfasts are as follows...

2 slices wholemeal toast(HEB), 2 tsps flora light (2 syns) bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, fried egg(all done in frylight spray)

or

2 alpine light bars (HEB) apple and banana and pineapple.

or

Syn free pancakes with sweetener and some fresh lemon juice

or

Muller light strawberry yoghurt poured over strawbs and bananas.

Thats just a few ideas for u, but there is plenty of choice so make sure u mix it up to keep yourself intrested ;-)

xxx

I made a sw frittata for lunch today and it was soooooooooooooooooo yummy!! I'm still super full from it... not sure when or if i will have dinner!

I probably didn't need to eat half of it :blush: BUT all the ingredients were freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :thumbup:

I've been having either fruit, scrambled egg on toast or beans on toast for brekkie.... depends how hungry i'm feeling

got a recipe for syn free gravy!!!!

Syn Free on all plans (Red, Green or Extra Easy
Ingredients
1 large red onion, finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
few sprigs of fresh thyme (or other herbs of your choice)
500ml of beef stock (I just use a couple of oxo cubes)
splash of balsamic vinegar
Frylight or Pam spray
Method
Spray a large saucepan with some Frylight or Pam Spray.
Add the onion and garlic and cook until golden. You may need to add a little of the stock if it starts to stick.
Add the fresh herbs, stock, and a splash of balsamic vinegar, bring to the boil and reduce heat. Allow to simmer covered for approx 1.5 hours (this really brings out all the flavours, but you can cook it for a shorter time period if you need to.)
When it has cooked for required time, blitz with a hand blender and your gravy is ready to serve.

Thanks MrsQ! sounds delicious. Have u tried it yet? I am starting to be more adventuress with my cooking thanks to this diet! lol.

Ooh i made the syn free couscous cake again earlier and i made it with a strawberry mullerlight and added extra sweetener, then i made a topping with half a tub of quark mixed with 3 tbsp of sweetener and smoothed it over the top of the cake, then sliced fresh strawberries and layered then on the cream and Mmmmmm it was bloody lovely!
Gave my dad a slice and he really enjoyed it and he hates couscous and hates diet food! lol xxx

They sound gorgeous with the quark and fresh strawberrys. I might have a go at that!

I need to find some quark. They dont sell it round here!

xx

you shouild find it in the isle where you get cottage cheese and stuff.

No havent tried it yet, still eating my lamb donar for lunch and then chilli con carne for dinner lol it made loads!
x

Ive looked hun in tescos & asda. They dont sell it around here.

I really want some too sounds good!

xx

Hi girlies :flower:
Been tonight and another 2lbs off :happydance:

Password is chicken

I'm super pleased but have sad news :cry: apparently the cous cous cake isn't free :growlmad: :nope: - she said that the area manager had looked into it last year and it's called a 'tweak' food?!? :wacko: which means that we aren't using it for the original purpose.
I'm gonna keep eating it as it was obviously ok for me to do so and hasn't affected my loss but just be aware if your losses tail off that it may be this - if it was synned properly it would be about 70 syns :growlmad:

How is everyone? I've got rid of the MIL and am just going to do sausage egg and chips (with a vodka - how classy!) for tea and it's freeeeeeeeeeeeee

:hugs::kiss:

Mine told me it was free as its just all syn free foods mixed together! Bit annoying when you get conflicting information!

xx

yeah mine said there are lots of things like that, a woman at my group had been drinking fruit smoothies all week and gained 3lb and couldent understand how she had done it but then the consulatant explained you can drink more than you can eat therefore you sre over eating in a long winded way

Yeah I understand about the smoothies but its just cous cous and muller light! Lol.

I could eat more plain cous cous than I do in the cakes!

xx

Well slimming world prides itself on being able to eat "unlimited" amounts of the free foods so that thing about a smoothie is crap! unlimited means unlimited and some of us might like 10 peices of fruit per day and according to the plan can have it... OMG i am shocked at the couscous cake! i thought it would be fine as its only involving free foods... oh i am dreading getting weighed now as i have eaten about 5 large peices of it in the last 4 days :-(

xxx

I have eatend 2 bun trays full this week! Haha. See if i lose more than 1lb.

xx

When they say rice is unlimited on ee is white rice ok like tilda basmati rice thats what I use????

Hi girlies :flower:
Been tonight and another 2lbs off :happydance:

Password is chicken

I'm super pleased but have sad news :cry: apparently the cous cous cake isn't free :growlmad: :nope: - she said that the area manager had looked into it last year and it's called a 'tweak' food?!? :wacko: which means that we aren't using it for the original purpose.
I'm gonna keep eating it as it was obviously ok for me to do so and hasn't affected my loss but just be aware if your losses tail off that it may be this - if it was synned properly it would be about 70 syns :growlmad:

How is everyone? I've got rid of the MIL and am just going to do sausage egg and chips (with a vodka - how classy!) for tea and it's freeeeeeeeeeeeee

:hugs::kiss:

2lb..well done :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back