anybody doing slimming world?

https://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/sue25uk/005.jpg

Just thought id share my lil man...(well not so little haha)

Aw he's gorgeous :cloud9: Congratulations!!

And well done on your weight loss! 15lbs in 3 weeks... after having a baby!! Thats determination!!

x

Thanks pink!

My first weigh in back id lost 10lb but i knew that was just baby weight had gone lol...

But in my first proper week back id lost 9lb i was so shocked..then last 2 weeks ive lost 3lb per week...next weigh in on thurs cant wait to see what ive lost im really determined now.really gettin into this weight loss now.:)

Thanks pink!

My first weigh in back id lost 10lb but i knew that was just baby weight had gone lol...

But in my first proper week back id lost 9lb i was so shocked..then last 2 weeks ive lost 3lb per week...next weigh in on thurs cant wait to see what ive lost im really determined now.really gettin into this weight loss now.:)

Good for you!! I wish i'd found slimming world before now!

Thanks pink!

Good for you!! I wish i'd found slimming world before now!

I know what you mean....id done weight watchers last year but i will never go back to doing something like that after doing slimming world its the way foward :)

I got my weigh in tonight. Hope I have lost more than a lb this week!

xx

Good luck Magpie!

I'm just about to go on asda online and get a few bits & pieces. Got no snacks in.

Hey Girls,

Just want to say Mumof42be - he is gorgeous, congratulations hun x x

I am reintroducing myself, I was on here but been offline due to work and stuff. Diet stalled again but I have 5 weeks left to lose 10lb before my holiday, but I want to hit under 11stone by 1st July.

Started back with a vengeance on Slimming World on Monday, as my syns on Friday and Saturday were over, I have made my meal plan for the week and i am sticking to it. Doing the plan with an online membership, but when its done I will prob do a 6 week countdown with a group depending on my results by then.

Good luck and its good to see everyone having good results, I had weighed in at 11st 9 on Sat but weighed in today and back up to 11st 12, seem to have water retention issues I think!!! Well I hope, so I am just going to count Friday as a weigh in day!

Hope that works!

Hello campers :hi:

Hope everyone having a good day?
Am doing my meal plans for the week again so I don't stray off :blush:

Amy Lea - you know for snacky stuff, I've started having noodles or pasta - make your own supernoodles with the sharwoods dried egg noodles and 2 chicken oxo's or batchelors pasta 'n' sauce - both free and just throw a bit of chicken or ham and sweetcorn in with it. Get on Jamie 'Pip' Oliver everyone :haha:

Mouth finally healing - was getting scared there - how are you now Mrs Q? Hopefully feeling better?
Any more recipes for us? Did you catch up on threads and see couscousgate?

Huge welcome back to everyone who's come back with a vengeance :thumbup:

And mumof4 (no longer just2be!!) Brodan is absolutely fabulous :cloud9: He looks like a big boy - what was his weight? He is gorgeous :cloud9:and well done on the weight loss - if I didn't know you were lovely, a bit of me would hate you for getting sorted so quick :hissy: :rofl: :rofl:

:hugs:

Welcome Amy-Lea and welcome back Laura and mumof4 :)
Mumof4- huge congrats on your baby. He is gorgeous!! well done xx

So hows it going girls? Iv had 2 slices toast (heb) with 2 fried eggs done in fry light for brekky. Very nice. Going shopping for a new top to wear for my birthday next wk now :)
Hope we all doin well. I get my first weigh in 2moz!!aaaaahhhhhhhh. lol xxx

Hello campers :hi:

Hope everyone having a good day?
Am doing my meal plans for the week again so I don't stray off :blush:

Amy Lea - you know for snacky stuff, I've started having noodles or pasta - make your own supernoodles with the sharwoods dried egg noodles and 2 chicken oxo's or batchelors pasta 'n' sauce - both free and just throw a bit of chicken or ham and sweetcorn in with it. Get on Jamie 'Pip' Oliver everyone :haha:

Mouth finally healing - was getting scared there - how are you now Mrs Q? Hopefully feeling better?
Any more recipes for us? Did you catch up on threads and see couscousgate?

Huge welcome back to everyone who's come back with a vengeance :thumbup:

And mumof4 (no longer just2be!!) Brodan is absolutely fabulous :cloud9: He looks like a big boy - what was his weight? He is gorgeous :cloud9:and well done on the weight loss - if I didn't know you were lovely, a bit of me would hate you for getting sorted so quick :hissy: :rofl: :rofl:

:hugs:

lol pip.

He was 9lb 14oz enough to make your eyes water hey lol

I am hoping for a 3lb loss then I will be under 16st for the 1st time in ages and that would be nice. Nice to be 15 something instead of 16 something!

xxx

4magpies in know how you feel...i was size 18 when fell preg and went up to a hefty 17 stone .....luckily i didnt go up a dress size when fell preg stayed a 18 throughout..anyway had my boy went down to 16 stone 2lb ....so to go back the week after and i was 15 st 7lb i was so happy to be in the 15s i had a sneaky peak at my scales this morning im obsessed with weighing and its now showing im in the 14's only just but so happy!

I will put some pics up when hubby gets in to take one of me see if you all can see a diff in my 15lb loss so far...cos i cant bu can feel it i would say im no longer a size 18 now but a size 17 which they dont do haha

I got on my scales this morning which I know I shouldnt of but I was 15st 13 dead on. hope its the same tonight! Lol.

I will have lost 11lbs in 3 weeks then which isnt bad really. Seeing as I have not been starving myself and even treating myself to a chicken kebab once a week!! Lol.

xxx

Hiya guys,
Been a tough week for me this week i dunno why its been a struggle. I had a curry house (not the whole thing) on sat and since then its been downhill.
Hoping for a just sts this week but would have loved 2lb to get to my 14lbs. :(

Ok so heres me last sept i was 8 weeks preg there but wasnt showing or anything..!

https://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/sue25uk/092.jpg

So started slimming world nearly 4 week ago again and heres me 15lb lighter can you see any difference..please be honest!

Thanks!

https://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/sue25uk/018.jpg

Oooh dont you look good. Your arms look alot slimmer hun and so does your belly!

xxx

Magpie- good luck 2nite hun!

Mumof4- wow u are doing really well

xxx

Your arms have slimmed down tonnes, hun.

& Pip, my cupboards is full to the brim of Mugshots/Noodles/Rices.
I am talking more sweet stuff. I have low fat custard pots and sugar fre jelly/yoghurts and fruit but I want something with a bit more bite. Don't want to make a cake because I won't stop at a slice if I know it's in my fridge :blush:

I went through the slimming world site and wrote down loads of stuff I want to eat meals wise so gunna make a plan up later and stick to it. Although Thursday I am Going to Hevz for lunch and don't know whats up for grabs but I shall be good these next few days. Also Friday I will be drinking at the races and most probably a bite to eat whilst out. Oh and nando's saturday haha Going to have unmarinated chicken burger, (syn the bread), 1 syn for 2 tsp of sauce and corn on the cob and ice (free) so hopefully will still loose maybe a weeny lirrul pound. Or even the half a lbs to make me up to 3lbs lost would do.

Hey,

I have done my extra shop to get my bits from my meal plan which I didn't have ready.

Today
b/f - Boiled Egg Soldiers - clover spread 2 syns ( wholemeal bread he)

lunch - Pasta, Ham, Sweetcorn and 20g of reduced cheddar (he) really enjoyed it

Dinner - SW Chips, Gammon and Mushy Peas

Snack - ginger nut 2 syns, satsuma, apple and fat free natural yogurt (- later tonight

Going to do some basic exercise circuit that I have - approx 220 cals burned in the 30 mins of it.

Mumof4 - I think I can tell in your face too that you have lost weight as well as your tummy and arms, I hope we all get good results this week,:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->