anybody doing slimming world?

Morning lovelies :flower:

Big :hugs: to everyone who's been poorly this week too - poor us!

I went last night, another 2lbs off :happydance:

if I'm honest I was a leeeetle bit disappointed with it as I felt like I'd lost more but the leader pointed out that because I'd not really eaten or drunk all week (being ill)- my body had probably held on to whatever I had actually consumed :dohh:

Hopefully that means it will all bugger off next week then!

Best of luck for later Laura :thumbup:

Don't know whether to be good and check syn values for pancakes or just

not have any :shrug:

Going to have a pram power walk then dust off the wii fit :blush: - anyone

else exercising girls?

Have a lovely day everyone :hugs:

Morning Ladies!!
Well I lost 1.5lb and I was slimmer of the week along with my mum who also lost 1.5lb!!! That was nice and motivated me!!! :)!!! Hope your all feeling better!!

Well done Pip! A loss is a loss.. I was also a bit dissapointed as my jeans felt very loose!! But hey! I am feeling much better about it this morning and taking on the whole a loss is a loss aspect hehe...

So 6lb off and lots more to go... How are we all xxx

wish me luck ladies, it's my first weigh in tonight!! I hope ive had a good loss!!
I went on a bike ride twice this weekend....for two hours! I could hardly walk afterwards xx

well done pip and laura!! i lost 1lb this week :)

Good luck hannah xx

Good luck hannah!!

Well done on the weight losses girls it all builds up...cant wait to be "offically" losing weight and it showing!!

Hurry up 6 weeks :)

Good luck hannah!!

Well done on the weight losses girls it all builds up...cant wait to be "offically" losing weight and it showing!!

Hurry up 6 weeks :)

Well ladies....Week 1 and i lost..... 5lb!!!!!! :yipee:
Must have been the bike rides lol :bike:
xxx

Well done Hannah!! Thats brilliant.

Well I am still going strong. Felt really hungry last night and ate chilli con carne!! It was gorgeous!! SW style though but it was still nice!!

And guess what ladies at my meeting on tuesday another member gave me a recipe for syn free pancakes. Would anyone like to know it??

I tried it yesterday and it was super gorgeous!!!! So pudding from now on will be pancakes haha! x

Well done hannah! :)

weigh in for me tonight but not hoping for much i think ive gained 1lb this week .....not gonna let it get me down though as baby as probably gained half of the pound and prob more knowing my babies i have baby elephants lol

Will let you guys know later tonight be about 9pm x

Have a good day x

Hey all :D
I am hopefully starting Slimming World tonight yay!
I am getting married 27th November and need to lose 5stone by then, hopefully i can reach my goal.

Well done Hannah!! Thats brilliant.

Well I am still going strong. Felt really hungry last night and ate chilli con carne!! It was gorgeous!! SW style though but it was still nice!!

And guess what ladies at my meeting on tuesday another member gave me a recipe for syn free pancakes. Would anyone like to know it??

I tried it yesterday and it was super gorgeous!!!! So pudding from now on will be pancakes haha! x

Tell me tell me tell me!!! I love pancakes and would love the syn free recipe!!
:happydance::thumbup::flower:

Welcome Katycam, We are all here to help if you need us. :)

So here it is.

3 eggs
granulated sweetner
vanilla essence

Seperate the yolks and the egg whites into seperate bowls

Whisk up the egg whites until they are stiff

Whisk up the egg yolks until creamy

To the egg whites add 3 teaspoons of granulated sweetner and 2 drops of vanilla essence (add to taste though because I liked mine a bit sweeter) and mix together!

fold in the egg whites until it makes it light and fluffy!!

When that is done get a non stick pan and spray a few sprays of frylite and then on a medium-high heat cook until it is ready to turn over and then once its cooked eat it lol!!!

Have fun ladies. let me know if anyone makes them!! xx

:flower:
hi girlies - hows everyone getting on?

Well done on the losses - we're getting into the swing of things now aren't we :happydance:

I would like it to come off faster but really can't complain when I've just had chips and ribs (yum) for tea and it was all free woo hoo :wacko:

Laura I'm deffo going to try those pancakes, they sound fab :thumbup:
Thanks for the recipe chick

I know I've only lost 6 1/2lb up to now but I'm feeling LOADS better about myself already - is anyone else? Maybe it's because we're eating 'cleaner' foods?

Going to try a couple of the puddings in the booklet from the last slimming world magazine over the weekend as have got MIL staying :cry: so will have to let you know how I get on - was going to try and do the panacotta and the ice cream :munch:

I'm actually going to try and cook all the meals but not tell her I'm doing the diet as can't be bothered with a lecture.

Hi to Hannah and any other new peeps too.
Good luck mum2b - everything crossed for you xxx

:hugs:

2lb gain was to be expected though bad week...with kids being off to didnt help dont think ive had a decent meal in a week just picking really...well back to it tomoz and hopefully lose abit next week...if i can x

Hey everyone, well I had my first weigh in after 2 weeks of not going due to being poorly and I gained half a pound. Not too bad I suppose but I really do need to get on and try and lose some weight now!! xx

Hi Bunnyg.. We are all here if you need any encouragemnet!!!

Aww Mumof4! Hope you have a loss next week!!! But once baby comes you can get onto it properly anyway, keep it up. Are you planning to breastfeed or formula?? You get more syns I think if breastfeeding! Sorry personal Q!!

Pip, They are lovely!!! I had them on wednesday cos we only got the recipe on tuesday night and they are lovely.. more american style though but nice.. I am feeling a lot better and I have only lost 6lb! It keeps me motivated!! I went and took the ladies swimming yesterday even though it was in the baby pool I am hoping it has made a bit of a difference.

How are we all??? xx

I made the chocolate cheesescake...its delicious!!! mmmm....(drool)
Im gonna try those pancakes tho yummy! x

Hi all.

Laura im formula feeding...x

Bunny-half pound is nothing and in 2 week if your feeling better you will shift that next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->