anybody doing slimming world?

how do you make the home made burgers- i take it they are free on a red day??

HOME MADE BURGERS

1 medium red onion peeled
200g canned borotti beans drained
1 level table spoon of tomato puree
salt and pepper
283g/10oz extra lean mince beef

you will need to blend all the ingrediants in a blender and then shape into burgers and then cook on a grill for 10 mins each side this recipe will make 4 :thumbup:

FREE ON EASY
5 SYNS ON GREEN
11 SYNS ON ORIGINAL

this recipe was taken out of the slimming world family feasts for a fiver book x

Ooh i will have to give the syn free burgers a try :)
I am lazy and buy them ready made from my local butcher as he has the licence to call his burgers and sausages syn free and they are bloody lovely but a lil expensive really.

For brekky this morning i had cornflakes(5 syns) with some milk from my HEA and a pear.
I am going to have a ham salad sandwich (HEB) and a muller light with melon for my lunch, then its off to the flicks with my friend to watch SATC 2 :) yaaaaaaaaaay.

xxx

Well done on the weight loss MrsQ!!

I am out tonight! Not planning on being good! Going to have a pizza and a bottle of wine hehe!! I dont drink often but when I do I like to do it properly lol!! :rofl:

Hello to all the new ladies and Elli I had a week like that! I really just couldnt be bothered but like my leader says you can either go straight to your goal weight without having any bad days and be bored or you can take the scenic route.. Dont worry hun! Just try and get back on it asap!

Well good afternoon ladies, we had a syn free bbq last night, basically just bbq' chicken breast, steak (all fat removed) and some pork and corn on cobs, but I did have about 7 vodka tonics and I then had 2 slices of pizza from the takeaway, so I am hoping I haven't ruined the weight loss for me. Going to weigh in in the morning.

Today menu

b/f - 1 weetabix with skimmed milk (HEX covered)
Lunch - Bacon, Carrot, Potato, and Lentil Soup which is lush and syn free
Dinner - Syn Free Chilli with Boiled Rice

May have a couple of Vodka's again, but will see.....depends if OH will treat me I am skint as I need bulk of wages for holiday spending money!

Did my workout everyday from Wednesday so feel good with that progress and i plan on doing double tomoz, my OH is out for his birthday drinks with the boys, and i am planning on a bit of a pamper session for myself. Going to make my meal plan, but I keep thinking that I may do the cereal diet or slim fast for the next 2 weeks to speed up loss again for the holiday, what do people think????

Hi ladies.

Well just got back from the cinema as went to see SATC 2. Enjoyed it, but not as good as the first movie although it was really funny :)

I managed to get through 2 curly wurlys and 6 fruit pastels. lol. Seeing as im not drinking this wk i decided to satify my sweet tooth instead and i really enjoyed them. I still have a decent amount of syns left so im confident i will lose this wk and really hope its 3lb :)

xxx

Hey girls..........

Well I didnt have owt to eat all day had a manic day at work. Only usually do every other saturday and just the mornings but did a full day today.

Just been to do the food shop for some healthy stuff. Got a pasta salad thing for tea. 400 cals for a massive pot!! Amazing. Stuffed.

xxx

well today i went down to my mates as she had me babysitting her lo over nite and today and she brought back from the pub 24 bottles of red wkd i was sooo tempted but they are cramed full of syns so i refused :(

today ive had a bannana and iam just waiting for my jacket potaoe to cook as iam having steak ad salad with it lush :)

well done girlies for sticking to it. the weekends are hard arent they?

I am off to the inlaws today for sunday roast. I will use all my syns bar 1 on this as i dunno how she makes the roast and i dont want people knowing i am on yet ANOTHER diet.

haveing bacon and egg sarnie (b) for breakfast witha few dollops of ketchup 1 syn.

Dinner will prob be hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dunno yet. x

I had pizza, galaxy counters, wine gums and a bottle and a half of wine last night! Oops! I knew I was going to be naughty and I could of been a lot worse. Gonna be super good until I get weighed on tuesday :happydance:

I had to come home at 3am cos the girls wouldnt settle at my mates but we had gone to bed by then so it didnt ruin our night!! lol :thumbup:

I had a great night and lots of laughs so thats ok.

I am thinking of having a nice ham salad sandwich for lunch! Hope your all enjoying the bank holiday weekend..

ooooh i just joined on Thursday. need to re-set my weightloss ticker to zero so i can track slimming world's influence properly!

Enjoy your roast MrsQ :)

Laura- Glad u had a good nite hun. We all need a blow out now and again. It keeps us on the plan in the long run if we dont deprive ourselves :)

Tigger- welcome to the thread hun. Hope u take to SW like a duck to water ;-)

I had syn free sausages with scrambled eggs and a slice toast for dinner and im going out for a lil walk near the beach soon so gonna treat myself to a strawberry cornetto :)

Im defrosting lamb chops for tea so il be having them with boiled potatoes and veg :)
Still not drinking so good to spend points on sweet treats instead. lol

Have a fab BH wkend girlies xxx

hi ladies iam stuck iam trying to get a weight loss ticker ive tryed with the ticker factory but it keeps coming up as this ticker only works with a 100lbs lose or more can someone help me please :flower:

didnt go in laws they cancelled soooooooooooooooooooooooooo i made sw friendly jamie olivers mountain meatballs. TOOK AGES as it has like 100000 ingredients but oh so worth it! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• P1020942.jpg
    P1020942.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi everyone!! Hope you are all well!

Got back from hols yesterday, had a fab time!! I tried to stick to the plan but ended up caving and had a few naughties (pub chips, ice cream and chinese) and i didnt have any of my HEa :nope: Did loads of excercise though!

I really reeaaaallllly hope i havent gained :cry:

Today i've had....

Brekkie - Bacon sarnie (HEb and 1 syn spread)
Lunch - Chicken Mug shot
Dinner - Chicken wrapped in bacon,jacket pot and beans (1 syn spread)
Snacks - 2 apples

didnt go in laws they cancelled soooooooooooooooooooooooooo i made sw friendly jamie olivers mountain meatballs. TOOK AGES as it has like 100000 ingredients but oh so worth it! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That looks yummy!!

Welcome back Pink :)
If u have gained, at least it was worth it for a great holiday and u can get right back on track now ;-) me and dh are going away for a few days to london for his 30th on wed so il be having a few treats there but doing loads of walking so hope to at least maintain.

I sooo enjoyed my cornetto before and i still have 20 syns left intill wed so im happy with that. Il probs use them on curly wurlys as iv got a real sweet tooth this wk! lol

xxx

Hi Ladies, Well as you know I caved on Fri night and didn't do so well. Today a little bit better, I have not had a drink (but not exercised either...yet!), been ironing for most of the afternoon and went the garden centre this morning with my mum n dad. OH is in blackpool having a birthday day out with the lads

So I have had the following today - I am thinking flexi syn day - just cannot be bothered really

B/F - lean bacon, beans (2 Crumpets!!!) 10 syns
Lunch - Pasta, Tuna and Plum Tomato
Dinner - SW Chips, Chicken and Mushy Peas

Snacks - Worcester Sauce French Fries 4.5 syns, Galaxy Bar 6.5 syns - plus I am tempted to have some bisto on my tea!!! EEEEK and I wanted a vodka n tonic!!! So I won't have the latter - but thats

21 SYNS TODAY!!!!

But as I say if I balance this with a couple of days the rest of the week, its not bad. Although I am still peeved about scales and the results.

Going to watch the Terry Pratchett - Going Postal on Sky now. Just wanted to wish you all happy bank holiday - I know we may slip but this should make us stick a bit harder during the week. Chin up and all that !!! x x

Thanks for the welcome.
I haven't a bloodly clue what i'm supposed to eat :dohh:
it's the healthy extras etc that are confusing me i think. Didn't have it all explained properly as the other newbies were all returners so knew what they were doin really. :(

That looks yummy!!

it is/ theres sooooooo many ingredients but when i get a chnce i wikll get recipe up.

I've had a bad weekend too girls :cry:

Had a bad day with LO yesterday and needed a chocolate pick-me-up so devoured 2 galaxy bars (22 syns I think...)
Today was going well (weetabix for brekkie and batchelors rice for lunch), but then I ended up at an impromptu BBQ which didn't have much SW friendly food. Ate quite a bit of French stick bread with clover (sooooo good!), a sausage, some doritos, and a bowl of eton mess. Not going to bother trying to work out the syns, but it could have been worse I suppose.

Tomorrow is a new day....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->