anybody doing slimming world?

I lost 1.5lbs!! woohoooo 1 stone 3 and a half lbs in 6 weeks!

Also won pepper and cous cous at the raffle. any ideas for a stuffed cous cous meal?
xxx

Well done MrsQ!:happydance: That is really good going!
Well my syn free rice pudding is simmering as we speak so hope iv made it right as i dnt have scales so have to guess measurements... lol
Smells nice tho :)
I am hoping for a 3lb loss this wk so then il be 17 stone 7lb and well away from the 18 mark! i just wanna get under 17 stone fast and NEVER get there again!
My back is a lot better so iv been more active today. Going to go for a 15 min walk tomoz and see how that goes, then get back into my body magic plan cos i want my bronze medal:blush:

xxx

ohhhhhhh how you doing your rice pud?

Also i now am 17.9 and a half. and like you wanna get into the 16s and then when i am in the 16s i will want rid too.

what you wanna get down to? I am only 5"3 and want to be at least 13 something which i was when i met hubby in 2006 anything lower than that is brilliant.
xx

I am now 17.10 so we are almost same weight! ooh the race is on:winkwink:
hehe. I am almost 5ft 9in so my target weight is 11 stones as when i was this weight when i was 19 i was a size 12 and it was just sooo perfect... aaah the good old days...:blush:

I made the rice pudding with the recipe u gave us :) it was delish but a bit dry as i added the 350ml skimmed milk but forgot the 200ml water... lol.
Tasty sweet treat tho :)

Pip- have a fab holiday! :winkwink:

Welcome Mimmy! hope u get a great loss :)

xxx

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whens your next weigh in?

x

Hello ladies, I gave up on sw the last 2 weeks but I'm back on it now. I think it's because my oh had 2 weeks leave so we had what he wanted.
I'm so determined to get under 13stone.
Been doing just dance on the wii and going to try and keep doing that and a workout DVD each day!
What are the lowest syn crisps I can have?

Hi Katycam, I think French Fries are the lowest @4 syns, but they have to be the multipack packs as slightly less in them. The rest are 4.5 syns.

Well girls how are we all, I have just weighed in - its not my official weigh in this morning, but i am 2lbs heavier!!! I am just hoping its still because i have my period and not been the loo yet, I know it sounds horrible and sorry about sharing that.:blush:

Just feel a bit disheartened, I have been good this week, really good, I know I had Pizza Hut on Sunday but I have done flexi syns to cover them and i have been really good, I have also been exercising - one thing which it may be is not enough water drinking...I only drink water (no tea, coffee or pop - unless in vodka..pop that is), but perhaps I have had a couple of days where not enough has been drunk. I really wanted to lose 2lb this week so I get my half stone aware, not put it on............. so I am trying my hardest to stay positive and think that today is not my weigh in day so I can still do this!

I have been trying clothes on and my body does feel more toned and slimmer, but the scales aren't showing it yet, do you think its possible to have 2 weeks maintain then my body catches up when the fat gets burned up??? Am I clutching at straws..........must think PMA, must think PMA.:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

PS well done girls on the meals, I made my OH a meal from the Extra Easy cookbook and he loved, (Liver and Bacon with Spring Onion Mash!) plus doesn't help that OH is dropping pounds dead easy and i am not lol, his work pants have gone very baggy!!!

Men always lose weight quicker.

And yes french fries are the best and I love the worcester sauce ones. Mmm. Amazing for 4syns. My antibiotics have given me a dodgy belly so not feeling to hungry. Argh. Cant win this week.

xxx

kitty- u might be retaining water hun, so dont worry u will lose next wk ;-)

Katy- welcome back! :)

MrsQ- I next weighed on wednesday morning then i leave for London straight after :)
Dont think il be taking my lappy as dont trust leavin it in hotel room so will update when i get home on the Sat :)

xxx

One of the lads that has moved dealerships has just been in and told me ive lost loads of weight. Feeling good about myself!!

Everyone has just been the chippy and all I had is a pot of peas! Haha.

Whoop go me.

xxx

Hiya lovely ladies.

Sorry to pester you but i was wondering what books you need to follow the SW plan? I have got a 2010 food directory but now need to know what else i need so i can plan meals etc. I cant goto the group due to kids/OH's job etc so just doing from home.

So any tips would be greatly recieved :flower: x

Hiya lovely ladies.

Sorry to pester you but i was wondering what books you need to follow the SW plan? I have got a 2010 food directory but now need to know what else i need so i can plan meals etc. I cant goto the group due to kids/OH's job etc so just doing from home.

So any tips would be greatly recieved :flower: x

Hi :)
If u cnt make the group, you can join SW online and they will send u a starter pack with all the books u will need and u can record your weight online:winkwink: Good luck and if u need any other info, just ask xxx

doing pretty well so far except had a chocolate muffin and a frappe mocha at lunch :0( hoping the 3hrs walking today burned it off- apart from that ive stuck to the plan!! Am doing green days mainly. Need to think up some interesting meal ideas for the weekend any suggetions??

well tonight iam making home made burgers its not lean mince as thats twice as much as normal gonna have a salad with it do you think the burgers will be really fatty??

depends if you make them with extra lean mince?

Well we went to bognor regis today and it was LOVELY. I got a burnt forhead lol and i stuck to the diet 100% even tho i was gagging for seaside chips!

Had my kiev again tonight i am in love!
xxx

offs!!

Im off the wagon :(

All week since my weigh in on wednesday night, ive known im going for a drink with my mate on sunday night, ive known im going to be naughty. So for some reason ive been naughty all thursday, all today and tomorrow and sunday im at work....:(
Ill pull my finger out....I will get back on this tomorrow, and sunday day, naughty night, then back on it monday morning!!

I feel shitty for slacking!!! :(

Hope ur all ok xx

jump back on. its summer you want to wear a slinky dress!!!

offs!!

All week since my weigh in on wednesday night, ive known im going for a drink with my mate on sunday night, ive known im going to be naughty. So for some reason ive been naughty all thursday, all today and tomorrow and sunday im at work....:(
Ill pull my finger out....I will get back on this tomorrow, and sunday day, naughty night, then back on it monday morning!!

Hope ur all ok xx

dont worry we all have out bad moments i will admit i eat nearly a full packet of oreos the other nite i just couldnt help it they just kept dunking themselfs in my milk nd jumpin into my mouth :blush:

offs!!

Hope ur all ok xx

Elli, one or 2 bad days is ok, but dont let it ruin your whole plan and the effort u have put in so far. We only end up feeling crap about ourselves again if we fail or gain weight so try have a healthy day tomorrow and enjoy ur drinks with your friend, then from monday start afresh and u will get back into it and you CAN do it:happydance:

Iv been good since my weigh in but going cinema 2moz so gonna treat myself to some sweets :) i am not drinking all wkend as i want us to do our best to get pregnant this mth so that should help :) cannot give up choc tho! haha.

Had a lovely chicken stir fry with new potatoes for tea, followed by some fruit and a mullerlight. Still got some my HEA milk left so gonna make a small bowl of syn free rice pudding for supper as its sooo delicious! yummy.

xxx

well tonight iam making home made burgers its not lean mince as thats twice as much as normal gonna have a salad with it do you think the burgers will be really fatty??

Home made burgers are only syn free if they are made with extra lean mince, u even have to syn them if made with just lean mince so with normal mince, i dread to think of the syn value... lol. Its probs ok as a one off but i wouldnt eat them reg xxx

Home made burgers are only syn free if they are made with extra lean mince, u even have to syn them if made with just lean mince so with normal mince, i dread to think of the syn value... lol. Its probs ok as a one off but i wouldnt eat them reg xxx

ooppss i wont be doing that again :dohh:

i just got what offs means hahahahaha./
x

right i tired to tweak the pancakes.
Used a tub of quark, 4 eggs and two capfuls of vanilla essance with 1tsp baking powder.
They TASTE the same as a normal pancake but dont lay as flat and i have a plate of mush lol but tastes yummy.

Lunch - Pasta and home made pasta sauce with cheese aa

Dinner - Husbands home made curry. He uses alot of mango chutney and cornflour so will just not have any syns today apart from that!
xxx

how do you make the home made burgers- i take it they are free on a red day??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->