anybody doing slimming world?

Thats brilliant.. I cant wait to use it!! Lol.. I was just looking and I have 1st 12lb to target and I might go a bit more depending! I have a look in my head and want to stick to it..
I have been going for 16 weeks now! Longest ever and I havent ever missed a day!

Thats well good laura. I have to miss one in 3 weeks because I am away for my birthday.

Gonna be sad not to get weighed! Lol.

xxx

Hey Girls,

MrsQ so sorry to hear about your friend, and to happen so sudden on holiday. Your friend must be heartbroken, at least he has been lucky enough to find his soulmate and share the time they had, at least he has friends like you to help him through this hard time x x :hugs:

Well done AQ and Eli - that's terrific, everyone is doing really well. Its so inspiring coming in and reading on your progress. I am doing well staying away from scales midweek, but I don't want give myself false hope, but my body feels different, I feel lighter and tighter, I got the measuring tape out and I have lost 1.5 inch from both my hip and waist, 2 inch from my bust areas, 1 inch from my thigh and upper arm!!!

So the scales may not be showing as good as result but combined with inch loss at least I am making a bit more progress.

I think I am just getting nervous I just really want to see a good loss again this week, I would love it to be 3lb, its ambitious I know but it would be great to see X

Well done!

I really need to get back on it properly cos I used to be slimmer of the week nearly every week and I havent been for a few weeks! Im sick of feeling sorry for myself now haha! :shrug:

Time to get back to how I was cos I was doing so well! I have been losing weight but not like I used to cos of the odd choccy bar here and there! Oops!

My class is a tuesday night! Is anyone elses class using the electronic log in. We start from next week hopefully! I help my leader get all the weigh in sheets and I take the money so I am wondering if its good! lol

Congrats on all the losses and maintains. A loss is a loss and a maintain is better than a gain! Hehe!

Hi Laura, I think its great that you help out, would you never fancy becoming one of their consultants, seeing as you help out and get the girls motivated? I always see ads for it and think that perhaps I could do it, I think when you get into it and can inspire others its a really good feeling. My old group had the electronic machine and it seemed a lot easier and quicker than the paper way. Good luck with the launch x

Well done!

I really need to get back on it properly cos I used to be slimmer of the week nearly every week and I havent been for a few weeks! Im sick of feeling sorry for myself now haha! :shrug:

Time to get back to how I was cos I was doing so well! I have been losing weight but not like I used to cos of the odd choccy bar here and there! Oops!

My class is a tuesday night! Is anyone elses class using the electronic log in. We start from next week hopefully! I help my leader get all the weigh in sheets and I take the money so I am wondering if its good! lol

Congrats on all the losses and maintains. A loss is a loss and a maintain is better than a gain! Hehe!

Hi Laura, I think its great that you help out, would you never fancy becoming one of their consultants, seeing as you help out and get the girls motivated? I always see ads for it and think that perhaps I could do it, I think when you get into it and can inspire others its a really good feeling. My old group had the electronic machine and it seemed a lot easier and quicker than the paper way. Good luck with the launch x

Right now, No! I dont think I have the confidence to do it yet but that might all change when I get to my target weight and I can say look at me I have had twins and I am a single mum and I managed to slim down to my target weight so it can be done and everything is possible if you wish to do it. I am not a confident speaker either and when I have to address the class its a bit daunting but I suppose I would know a few faces because I have lots of friends that do it!

I love helping out and it saves her having to be so late starting group so she can explain the plan to all the new people who are joining!

MrsQ- im sorry for the loss of your friends's husband :-(
I was at a funeral this morning of a family friend of ours. Very sad due to the circumstances...https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/8689135.stm

Well this morning at the wake i had rice and a bit of beef chilli and a small glass of wine so thats 10 syns used so far. I had 2 syn free chorizo sausages with beans and scrambled egg for lunch and a apple and choc orange alpen light bar (heb).
Me and DH are going for a couple of drinks later this afternoon but il only have 2 drinks as i am going the cinema on saturday with my friend to see SATC 2 (cnt wait!!) and i like to have a few sweets or maybe a cornetto and need syns for that :)

Good luck to mrsQ an anyone else getting weighed tonight!
xxx

Hellooooo is anybody there? or have we all slipped thru a grid as we are losing sooo much weight? ;-) lol.

well for tea i had 2 lamb chops with new potatoes and salad and now im going to make some syn free rice pudding for the first time as it sounds delicious and i still have to use my HEA :)

xxx

I had smoked white fish, cous cous and steamed veg! Was lush and I was so hungry.

Fat free greek yoghurt for afters!

xxx

I lost 1.5lbs!! woohoooo 1 stone 3 and a half lbs in 6 weeks!

Also won pepper and cous cous at the raffle. any ideas for a stuffed cous cous meal?
xxx

haha AQ i like the grid thing made me giggle we cud only wish hey.....

for tea i had hummm well iam not sure what it was really it was chicken in plum tomoatos with peas chick peas and potatoes was ok but not great i think i like the pork chops with veg might have that tomoz x

also last week i lost 10lbs and according to me wii ive only lost 2 lbs i really hope i lose another 2 just so i can get my stone award :)

Also won pepper and cous cous at the raffle. any ideas for a stuffed cous cous meal?
xxx

Well done MrsQ!:happydance: That is really good going!
Well my syn free rice pudding is simmering as we speak so hope iv made it right as i dnt have scales so have to guess measurements... lol
Smells nice tho :)
I am hoping for a 3lb loss this wk so then il be 17 stone 7lb and well away from the 18 mark! i just wanna get under 17 stone fast and NEVER get there again!
My back is a lot better so iv been more active today. Going to go for a 15 min walk tomoz and see how that goes, then get back into my body magic plan cos i want my bronze medal:blush:

xxx

xxx

Well my syn free rice pudding is simmering as we speak so hope iv made it right as i dnt have scales so have to guess measurements... lol
I am hoping for a 3lb loss this wk so then il be 17 stone 7lb and well away from the 18 mark! i just wanna get under 17 stone fast and NEVER get there again!
My back is a lot better so iv been more active today. Going to go for a 15 min walk tomoz and see how that goes, then get back into my body magic plan cos i want my bronze medal:blush:

xxx

ohhhhhhh how you doing your rice pud?

Also i now am 17.9 and a half. and like you wanna get into the 16s and then when i am in the 16s i will want rid too.

what you wanna get down to? I am only 5"3 and want to be at least 13 something which i was when i met hubby in 2006 anything lower than that is brilliant.
xx

hi can i pls join you ladies ?

im 24 weeks pg (today!) and have been doing sw for cpl weeks now, only had a loss of 0.5lb so far, but better off than on i guess .. at least im maintaining

i have put on 14lbs in 24 weeks which i guess is not too bad, but really dont want to put on much more .. if i can lose 0.5lb fat a week to cancel out baby weight gain that would be great!

hi can i pls join you ladies ?

im 24 weeks pg (today!) and have been doing sw for cpl weeks now, only had a loss of 0.5lb so far, but better off than on i guess .. at least im maintaining

i have put on 14lbs in 24 weeks which i guess is not too bad, but really dont want to put on much more .. if i can lose 0.5lb fat a week to cancel out baby weight gain that would be great!

Hi welcome and congrats on your impending bubba.
xxxx

Well done mrs Q! I got on my scales today and they showed 15st 6lbs!! Wooop.

Looking forward to my weigh in next week.

xxx

Hi lovelies - Well done Mrs Q :happydance: :cloud9::thumbup:

So sorry to hear about your friend though :hugs: and also to AQ, what horrid circumstances :cry:

Hope you're all feeling fab and motivated - I'm not even legitimately on holiday yet and already had a fish from the chippy greedy :mamafy: :devil: ah well, I'll swim every day to make up for it :happydance:

Will pop by at some point to see how everyone is if phone lets me but will be back next weekend otherwise, take care dudes

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

xxx

xxx

ohhhhhhh how you doing your rice pud?

Also i now am 17.9 and a half. and like you wanna get into the 16s and then when i am in the 16s i will want rid too.

what you wanna get down to? I am only 5"3 and want to be at least 13 something which i was when i met hubby in 2006 anything lower than that is brilliant.
xx

I am now 17.10 so we are almost same weight! ooh the race is on:winkwink:
hehe. I am almost 5ft 9in so my target weight is 11 stones as when i was this weight when i was 19 i was a size 12 and it was just sooo perfect... aaah the good old days...:blush:

I made the rice pudding with the recipe u gave us :) it was delish but a bit dry as i added the 350ml skimmed milk but forgot the 200ml water... lol.
Tasty sweet treat tho :)

Pip- have a fab holiday! :winkwink:

Welcome Mimmy! hope u get a great loss :)

xxx

Hello ladies, I gave up on sw the last 2 weeks but I'm back on it now. I think it's because my oh had 2 weeks leave so we had what he wanted.
I'm so determined to get under 13stone.
Been doing just dance on the wii and going to try and keep doing that and a workout DVD each day!
What are the lowest syn crisps I can have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->