anybody doing slimming world?

well its wigh in tonight iam iam so dreading it ive had kabab lots of drinks, maccy d's a bbq yesterday and chocolate cake tut tut oh well back on it tonite xx

I wasnt brilliant at the weekend! I am being weighed in tomorrow. Hello to all that are new!!
I had a bbq saturday and then yesterday I was not too bad. I had a steak for lunch then I ate a bit of bread that my mum baked!! It was too nice to resist. I need to be good cos I am slacking real bad.

I need some encouragement.. I am losing my way!

haha seems all our weekends were bad!
Back on it today tho whatsyour food diarys?

me....

bfast - omlette, sw chips and beans
Lunch - cant decide on either chick pea dahl and rice or jacket beans and cheese.
Dinner - lamb donar (home made and synhf ree) with salad, home made syn free sauce and b pitta.

desert is home made oreo cheesecake - 3.5syns.

Lol. Looks like we all had a few off days then. We can get back back on track tho so no serious harm done ;-)

Here is todays food diary-

Brekky- 2 weetabix(heb) with milk (hea) and a nectarine.

Lunch- Ham salad, mullerlight and a banana.

Tea- Rice with peas and a few prawn kebabs(free iceland, syn free on EE and Red)

Ooh MrsQ- what is the recipe for the cheesecake? i have a very sweet tooth an that sounds delicious!

Hope we can all stay on the wagon intill weigh in now ;-)

xxx

Today I have had....

A muller light yoghurt, a satsuma & and alpen light bar. Lol.

xxx

few prawn kebabs(free iceland, syn free on EE and Red)

Ooh MrsQ- what is the recipe for the cheesecake? i have a very sweet tooth an that sounds delicious!

xxx

i have those kebabs and the chicken ones are free too!!!

OREO CHEESECAKE....

Serves 6
20 syns for entire cheesecake on Green, Red or Extra Easy
approx 3.5 syns for 1/6 of the cheesecake
Ingredients
700g of Quark
8 Oreos (20 syns)
2 eggs
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
1 cup of splenda
Frylight/Pam Buttery Spray

Method
Preheat oven to 160c or 325f
Grease a spring form cake tin with some Frylight/Pam Buttery Spray
Place 6 of the Oreos into a food bag and bash with a rolling pin until very fine.
Spread out in the base of the cake tin and press down firmly.
In a large bowl, add the Quark and Splenda and whisk thoroughly.
Add the vanilla essence and then beat into the mixture one egg at a time.
Place the remaining two Oreos into the food bag and bash roughly.
Stir this into the mixture.
Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake in the oven for about 30-45mins until cheesecake starts to golden at the edges but is still soft in the centre.
Turn off the oven, but leave the cheesecake in there to cool.
Once cooled transfer to the refrigerator.

ITS GAWWWWWGUS! and that one on the plate? GOnna have it now i cant wait!
x
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DTx19ZFvF_0/TAzerRgs4xI/AAAAAAAAADc/7p9GBBRUcgg/s200/P1020994.JPG

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_DTx19ZFvF_0/TAze1PtuMRI/AAAAAAAAADk/roU0gVnxS98/s320/P1020996.JPG

Hi guys
*slinks back shamefacedly*
Am back from hols- little bit browner, little bit fatter :haha::blush:
It's weigh in tonight and was considering skivving off but think I just need to face the music really.
Drank beer everyday, ate crisps, haribo, pain au chocolat, chips, aaaahhhhh but damn it was good :rofl::rofl::munch:

Hey ho - how are you all anyway - any goss?
Will be back with my Synner of the Week crown later :hugs::kiss:

Mmmm my mouth is watering lookin at that pic!! lol.
Il deffo be making this when i get my syn allowence back xxx

Welcome back Pip! sounds like u had a fab holiday ;-) hehe.
I think its almost impossible to stick to any diet/eating plan when ur on hol.
We have all been naughty this wk so dont worry ;-)

xxx

Thanks for the rice pudding and meringue recipes. I'd love the Orea cheesecake recipe too please :D

My food diary today looks something like this

Breakfast: Fat Free Natural Yoghurt, Blueberries
Lunch: Chicken baked in oven with 1tsp honey and wholegrain mustard (1.5 syns) mixed salad, tomatoes, cucumber, red peppers, Slimming World Coleslaw (1 syn) and a banana
Dinner: Not sure about dinner yet – possibly a jacket potato with beans and low fat cheddar cheese (HEA)

Snacks: Orange, 2 Plums, Strawberries

Wow just seen that Oreo cheesecake - it looks awesome!

I am so going to make that this weekend! :D

its lush....

pip welcome back!! good luck for wi. where did u go again? xxx

Well i never usually get weighed before official weigh in but i nipped into boots when i was out today and according to their scales i have gained 1lb :-( so maybe more on SW scales.
Expected it really but kinda disappointed as i was hoping i could of lost 1lb so i got my stone award :-( ah well what is done is done.

xxx

you never know they could be different. SW are 2lb heavier than my ones at home!

Good luck
xxxx

I hope SW arent 2lb heavier than boots or il be well miffed! lol.

Jus tried to make the meringues and they went very wrong! lol. Had to use foil as had no baking paper and only left them in oven for 5-6 mins low light an they all stuck to the foil so was waste of time :-( im not the best cook... lol.

Just grilling my kebabs now so gonna have them for tea and watch the soaps soon xxx

Im having smoked fish, veg and cous cous for tea....

OH is having peperoni pizza.. looks lush.

xxx

I'm so glad i'm not the only one that had a bad weekend!!!

We were at a wedding saturday and i started off good... had melon starter and took all the fat off the chicken etc.... then the profiteroles came out..... and the wine... and then the buffet! Sooooo not good!!

And then yesterday at my mums i had a bit of pork pie and some apple crumble :dohh:

Don't think i will be getting my stone award somehow!

I just had a cadburys creme egg... does anyone know how many syns??

xxx

This weeks password is BLUEBERRY i think... cnt rem.

Magpies- creme egg are 8.5 syns so not too bad as they are quite filling arent they? :)

I am cravings sweets an choc but cnt have any :-( roll on wed after weigh in so i can have a curly wurly! lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->