Anybody due their period on 31St March ?

Aideen17

Reaction score
Just curious who is due around this time and what are your current symptoms ? This is my first months ttc and have regular cycles. Last week or 2 been having bad back pain , last 2 days bad cramps with bad pain on left side. Sore throat and headache. Burning feeling in my armpits like they are on fire lol , I always get sore boobs before af but not like this so something has changed. Anybody else in same boat as my self- ? I tested this morning but I think I was way too early. It was BFN. Anybody ?

Hiiii! I'm due for AF on the 26th and having similar symptoms! Sore throat, mild cramps, gobs and gobs of egg white cm, and my boobs keep having burning "let down" sensation, no leaking but there is colostrum lol

Yeah I thought I was going to get Af yesterday as the cramps were bad but they are different than before , more on the left side like a stitch if anything and then it goes to a stabbing sensation towards the middle of my uterus. Think I had the burning sensation in my armpits on my little girl who is three now but can't remember 100%. All I know is I feel different for some reason. Strange I know xx

I'm due on 31st and ovulated late Thursday night/early Friday. So I'm only counting myself as 3dpo right now. No symptoms at all but wouldn't expect them for at least another week or so. First symptom in my previous pregnancies was a faint bfp at 10 dpo. After AF was due I started to get frequent headaches and lots of tiredness but nothing major until I was about 9/10 weeks xx

Following this with interest. I'm fairly certain that I ovulated last Tuesday going by my opks so am putting myself at 7dpo today.

Usually have long irregular cycles so not expecting af for another 7 days at least.

But so far I've been feeling tired constantly, all my usual af symptoms like spots and constipation except that it's way too early in my cycle for that. Constantly tired and getting quite a lot of cramping on and off. And yesterday I had armpit pain (still a bit today) but didn't even know what was a thing until I read your updates!

Isn't that armpit pain weird? I've heard some women actually lactate from the armpit. I was scared it would happen to me because of all the burning/letdown sensations I get over there, but fortunately it never did lol

Yeah it's crazy and really uncomfortable too! I'm really trying so hard not to symptom spot and keep my mind off it but it's so hard and I want it so badly!

My app says to test tomorrow but would only be 8dpo so I know that's too early, was planning to test at the weekend?

Hey yeah the burning sensation and cramps are still with me and just lots of pressure in my uterus. I'm very tired aswell and no appetite. I had the same on my daughter I just don't want to get my hopes up but I feel very different this month but we only decided to try for a baby this month so fingers crossed. I'll test maybe Sunday , feels like forever xx

I'm much the same as you, been getting cramps all day and recently some pinching/stabbing sensation in my right side of my pelvis so I'm hoping this is implantation, fingers crossed!

Weekend testing for me too, will try and hold out for Sunday if I can!

I hope so I just feel like we did conceive because I've had normal cycles and this one now after we decided to start trying my body is acting differently. I'm so tuned into my body that I'd notice any changes. Hoping for that positive result for all of ye xx

Just need to have willpower and stick it out until Sunday now, but it feels so far away! 😂

Feel like I'm reading in to every little symptom, cramping on and off and still too early for af for me. I was this so bad I can't even put it into words!

Me too Pennies :hugs: Yesterday I felt like AF was coming in the morning but it isn't due until Monday! I'm confused and just praying I've got a sticky little bean in there. So excited to test on Sunday and find out!!!!

I kind of don't want to test either because I don't want it to be negative. This is month 6 of trying for us but only my 4th cycle due to the length of them!

Noticed yesterday afternoon / evening I was extremely bloated and my appetite is all over the place which isn't like me! Have had some dizziness and nausea after eating too. It's not possible to imagine this many symptoms is it?! 🙈😂

Not possible? Don't read the Wikipedia article titled "false pregnancy" 😘

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->