Anybody due their period on 31St March ?

Did anyone test?

I did and got bfn on an IC, debating whether I need to test again on another brand or just accept it hasn't happened again.

I really thought this was it this month, I have so many symptoms and feeling really different. Gutted 😭😭

I'm testing this afternoon with an ic and tomorrow morning with a frer. How many dpo are you now Pennies? You're not out until af shows her ugly face!

Never loose hope until af arrives , I had an extremely faint line so I am not testing until Tuesday again so not getting my hopes up , my period not due until 31st and I've been having symptoms since cd19 , the only symptom that has been different is the burning in my armpits and dragging feeling in my abdomen , cramps have been so bad that I thought af was here early but I said why a week and a half early but all i saw was a lot of white discharge.My cycles are 28/29 days since last summer , this my first month ttc. So I'll test again Tuesday or Wednesday xxx

Oh Aideen that sounds perfect, I hope you get a proper :bfp: :flow:

Aw wrapunzel I hope so , worst thing ever was watch symptoms lol xxx same hope u get your bfp xx

Hi I am also due for my period on March 31st.
Beyond cramping around ovulation and some cramping yesterday and some back acne- I don't feel much granted I was sick with a cold for over a week- so it was hard to notice anything else.

Like you, I also took a test today- a clearblue digital! and of course it came out negative and then I cried about it. I promised myself I wouldnt test this early of course I did.

I'm putting myself at 12dpo today but I could be off with my dates as I had two strong/positive opks 3 days apart.

Today is cd33 and my cycles can be anything from 35-49 days, last one was 43 days so not entirely sure when af is due either!

Well ladies...I'm 9dpo. Thinking I might cave and test tomorrow or Tuesday. I have achey boobs but nothing else really. I've been getting (tmi) some ewcm sort of stuff for 3 days now...it's more white in colour than fertile cm but definitely stretchy. It's definitely not normal for me at this time of my cycle but can't remember if it was a symptom for me before. Xx

Morning have had the mother of all headaches last 2 days and my boobs are so painful. Also I feel like my body is running at a higher temperature , just feel too warm when I'm asleep and bit of blood when I blew my nose last few days. Haven't had much cramps , I had them bad last week but my chest is killing me. I can't even lie down on it now and my skin has broken out.I have had lots of white discharge. I'm very emotional nearly killed my 2 children this morning due to my lack of patience and everything seems arse ways lol. I can't think properly I just want it to be over. I've had enough sorry I'm overly emotional this morning .

Mine is also due on 31st been getting unusual symptoms that I don't normally have such as really bad wind. My boobs feel heavy and bruised and eating lots

Feeling light headed, bit sick, very tired. Boobs aren't sore just a little bit when I squeeze them

Hey, I'm going to jump in on this one. I'm due on the 31st too and this is our third cycle. I ovulated last Sunday and me and the new hubby had a great time on the honeymoon 😂
Took a test this morning which was negative but not giving up hope. I am just so impatient! The past 2 days I have had the most sore nipples, today my boobs feel big and heavy, I had some awful pinching on the left side for about half hour and then cramping. Been fine since though. Also just been to loo and had a bit of 'goo' haha.
I hope this is our month and fingers crossed for the rest of you!

I have had cramping no sign of af yet. Got itchy rash on face nevevr had that before feel soooo tired

It's the waiting game that's not great and then the feel of disappointed when you see bright red af blood Knowing that you have another month

So I caved and tested tonight with an ic. There was the faintest of lines that pretty much appeared after around 2 mins but didn't get any darker (it's so faint I'm calling it a dodgy test/negative). But considering it was 9pm when I tested it was very dilute pee. I'm going to retest in the morning with fmu before work but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.zx

Ok so today I had sharp pinch in centre of my uterus , this happened a few times and now I have pressure again. I'm 4 days away from my period and my boobs are not as sore. Hoping this all good signs x

I feel like I'm going crazy! Tested on Sunday and got a stark bfn. Been feeling bloated, queasy, full uterus and today have been getting sporadic sharp stabbing pains on my left pelvis/uterus.

Today is CD36, last cycle was 43 days and the one before that was 48 days. What does this mean?! 🙉

Trying to hold off getting my hopes up as really can't face another negative this month so no idea when or if I should even test again?!

my af is due to start tomorrow, no spotting yet just feeling very very hot, cramps and achy and very tired so who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->