Anybody due to test 22nd August?

Oh Natz! I'm so sorry. Stupid witch! Any ideas for next month? Any new plans / strategies?

Oh Natz! I'm so sorry. Stupid witch! Any ideas for next month? Any new plans / strategies?

Sass, dear me still mourning af's arrival !! I am just being dramatic .. At least I am allowed one day's rant :)

I will be entering cycle 5 now and frankly am bit disappointed. Initially I used to wonder if I was not timing my bd right but after temping and using opk this cycle I am really baffled and scared if something might be wrong with me :confused:

The only good part is at least I didn't have to wait and now that she is here I am onto the next cycle. I am thinking of increasing my grapefruit intake to twice a day from cd4 or 5, use mucinex for lots of Ewcm and also use preseed . I will also try and bd before and not wait till a pos opk!!! Any other suggestions ?? Also hoping to keep going to the gym and get regular exercise :))

Sass, when are you testing ?? Any promising signs ??
Fx ladies and baby dust !!!

Hi ladies. Looks like AF got me :/ So my problem is if you look at my chart, mid cycle I had about 8 days of spotting. If I remember correctly it was mostly brown, not much (of any) red.

I came off of BCP in early April, and this is only my second ovulatory cycle.

My question is, should I count that spotting as an AF? I am trying to decide if I should start Soy Iso tomorrow (would be cd3).

If I don't count the spotting as an AF, I will have had 3 cycles now 41-52 days long and I want to try and shorten them with soy, bring up my o date.

If I do count it the spotting as AF, it would make the previous cycle 16 days and the cycle that just ended 25 days.

I'm so confused because if it WAS AF I don't want to take soy because I hear it can mess up your hormones if you take it when you have short or regular cycles, you should only take it when you have long cycles; but if it wasn't AF I don't want to wait another cycle to start soy because this will be our sixth month TTC and I'm so ready to be pregnant :(

Hi ladies. Looks like AF got me :/ So my problem is if you look at my chart, mid cycle I had about 8 days of spotting. If I remember correctly it was mostly brown, not much (of any) red.

My question is, should I count that spotting as an AF? I am trying to decide if I should start Soy Iso tomorrow (would be cd3).

If I don't count the spotting as an AF, I will have had 3 cycles now 41-52 days long and I want to try and shorten them with soy, bring up my o date.

If I do count it the spotting as AF, it would make the previous cycle 16 days and the cycle that just ended 25 days.

I'm so confused because if it WAS AF I don't want to take soy because I hear it can mess up your hormones if you take it when you have short or regular cycles, you should only take it when you have long cycles; but if it wasn't AF I don't want to wait another cycle to start soy because this will be our sixth month TTC and I'm so ready to be pregnant :(

Mrschaffin , I am so sorry that af got u as well :((... I looked at your chart and didn't see spotting .. But i did notice u have marked watery CM days. From what I have read and heard spotting is not counted as af.. Only when u have bleeding that is af. It also says that day we spot is not day 1 of our period, only the day the flow starts. So from this I feel it wouldnt have been a period.. But the q is why u spotted for 8 days. Do u spot usually during expected O ?? U might want to discuss with ur doctor abt it just to be sure because I only know what I have read and I might be wrong.. I certainly don't want to give u any wrong advice but I did want to share what I felt :)))

Good luck !!!!

Sorry hun ^^ i agree, my doc has always said that first day of flow is CD1 but mid cycle spotting is something you should def. talk to your doctor about, it can be a problem presenting.

I'll be happy to give you the run down of what I know Natz. You need to be on the biggest prenatal you can find. I like the one I got from GNC. It is called prenatal plus iron. My cousin recommend this chewable vitamin she found at Wegmans, but when I compared the dosed of each vitamin, it didn't stack up at all (and she's preggers with her fourth baby), so I know what I'm on is pretty hardcore.
I love that you chart and do OPK's. Do you post your chart? I'd like to post mine, but I don't know how. I know my MIL did her BBT and found she literally ovulated the day her AF stopped. Once she figured that out, she went on to have a few kids so I think it's super possible to ovulate very early or very late.
Next, have you gone in for a preconception check up with your OBGYN? I haven't yet. My appt is on Wednesday. I've also been nervous that something is wrong with me. I've been told they do lots of blood work, and depending on your doctor, maybe much more, especially if you can bring your charts and show that you are well versed on ovulation.
I also know if you were on BC for a while, it's possible that after stopping BC, your body may not start making eggs again. This happened to my friend and it's what I fear might be going on with me. They put her on clomid and she just gave birth last week to DD #2.
I also tried to get the DH to BD every other day. No easy task, but I almost pulled it off. Hope some of this helps.

Mrs. Chaffin - soy sounds so scary. Have you googled it and ready some of the bad stuff it can do? I know some people swear by it, but it seems a bit risky. Why not check with your doc and see if they will give you clomid? If you've been TTC for six months and temping, your doc should take you seriously. If not, why not try switching docs?

Im going to scream! went to the bathroom and wiped had a light pink spot...wiped a couple of more times and nothing... no cramps either whats going on ?

Im going to scream! went to the bathroom and wiped had a light pink spot...wiped a couple of more times and nothing... no cramps either whats going on ?

Implantation bleeding ?? ! Fx for you !

I'll be happy to give you the run down of what I know Natz. You need to be on the biggest prenatal you can find. I like the one I got from GNC. It is called prenatal plus iron. My cousin recommend this chewable vitamin she found at Wegmans, but when I compared the dosed of each vitamin, it didn't stack up at all (and she's preggers with her fourth baby), so I know what I'm on is pretty hardcore.
I love that you chart and do OPK's. Do you post your chart? I'd like to post mine, but I don't know how. I know my MIL did her BBT and found she literally ovulated the day her AF stopped. Once she figured that out, she went on to have a few kids so I think it's super possible to ovulate very early or very late.
Next, have you gone in for a preconception check up with your OBGYN? I haven't yet. My appt is on Wednesday. I've also been nervous that something is wrong with me. I've been told they do lots of blood work, and depending on your doctor, maybe much more, especially if you can bring your charts and show that you are well versed on ovulation.
I also know if you were on BC for a while, it's possible that after stopping BC, your body may not start making eggs again. This happened to my friend and it's what I fear might be going on with me. They put her on clomid and she just gave birth last week to DD #2.
I also tried to get the DH to BD every other day. No easy task, but I almost pulled it off. Hope some of this helps.

Thanks for all your inpust.. It is definitely new info for me esp. the prenatal.. I am taking a regular prenatal and folic acid supplement prescribed by my gynae. Yes I have to be careful abt temping coz I dont want to miss the egg ..
I did get my preconception checkup back in april. It was okay I had an ultrasound too for a developing follicle which was normal. Now I am planning to go back to her to get day 21 test and also with my charts to see what she says. have told DH to get his SA done.. We need to be clear on that..
Fingers crossed.. Hope something works out and that bfp comes very very soon.. !!!

Im so confused! so i went to check again..light pink only when i wipe so i just put on a tampon... is this bad?

Mrs. Chaffin - soy sounds so scary. Have you googled it and ready some of the bad stuff it can do? I know some people swear by it, but it seems a bit risky. Why not check with your doc and see if they will give you clomid? If you've been TTC for six months and temping, your doc should take you seriously. If not, why not try switching docs?

I've heard soy is like a natural clomid - the side effects of clomid sound worse than soy to me? Hm.

Sounds like a very good plan Natz. You never know when the DH might be the problem. Mine is on blood pressure meds and has some extra pounds on him, so I'm a bit concerned too. And take all the time you want to mourn! Always! Your prenatal might be good since it comes from your OB. Let's compare. Mine has
vitamin A 4500IU
vitamin C 120 mg
vitamin D 400IU
vitamin E 30 IU
Thiamin (B-1) 1.4 mg
Riboflavin vitamin B-2 1.6 mg
Niacin 18 mg
vitamin B-6 10 mg
Folic acid 1000 mg
vitamin B-12 8mcg
Biotin 35 mcg
Pantothenic 7mg
calcium 600 mg
iron 18mg
iodine 290 mcg
Magnesium 200 mg
zinc 15 mg
copper 1.3 mg
and one 900mg fish oil pill

still no sign of AF. been filling heartburn this morning alot. 5 days late

I don't know if this helps but our 2nd month of ttc my period was a massive 10 days late! Never ever happens. Prob not what u wanted to hear but it does happen sometimes? Damn :witch: fx that's not what's happened

were you ever late before? and I'm really not trying just have unprotected sex with my husband all the time. My nipples have been really sore for a week now and it hurts for me to cross my arms across my chest. Also my cm is still milky white, although last night I tried to touch my cervix to test that and I got like a small light pink dot in my nail. nothing today though?? anybody know why

Well I absolutely convinced myself that I had signs of pregnancy (the main one being that I hadn't hd af) I even went to the docs and she said do a test and it was again neg, she said af is on its way but if it doesn't arrive within 7 days come back. Af arrived 6days after! Go to doc Hun if nothing is happening and you keep getting bfn, just to put ur mind at rest? Fx for u

Chaffin - I think that clomid could have worse side effects potentially? the soy is just supposed to be controversial. They say soy can cause infertility in some. I think the scariest part I heard was in people timing it wrong and that messing with their cycles for months after. I guess I would feel better if a doctor was telling me the exact days to take it.
I've also been thinking about your spotting issues and I wonder if it's along the lines of what I've had since I stopped BC 14 months ago. Pre - BC I had long, heavy periods. Post BC my periods have been short and rarely red (I usually call it the old blood look). It wasn't until I started the prenatals that I got a good, strong period. I'm sorry I sound like a vitamin commercial today. I'm just really excited about the change it brought along in my AF and really hoping that it will make the difference for me this month.

Sass, dear me still mourning af's arrival !! I am just being dramatic .. At least I am allowed one day's rant :)

I will be entering cycle 5 now and frankly am bit disappointed. Initially I used to wonder if I was not timing my bd right but after temping and using opk this cycle I am really baffled and scared if something might be wrong with me :confused:

The only good part is at least I didn't have to wait and now that she is here I am onto the next cycle. I am thinking of increasing my grapefruit intake to twice a day from cd4 or 5, use mucinex for lots of Ewcm and also use preseed . I will also try and bd before and not wait till a pos opk!!! Any other suggestions ?? Also hoping to keep going to the gym and get regular exercise :))

Sass, when are you testing ?? Any promising signs ??
Fx ladies and baby dust !!!

Oil of evening primrose! Supplements once a day from cd1 to day of o really helps cm! Hopefully it has worked this month for me but the supplement def helped with 'moisture' tmi :haha: fx for u and sorry for af :nope:

Hey Hun you shouldnt count it as af unless it is full red flow not spotting. I only came off BCp 18months ago and we have only been ttc for 5months. Af didn't return to normal for a while. Might be worth checking with doc to make sure spotting is normal. I went to doc because i was spotting and she said long term pill use can cause the lining to grow over the cervix it's harmless and should go away but does cause spotting and did scare me a bit. Hope this helps :flower:

Thanks for askin! I'm a terrible tester. Honestly, I will probably start testing tomorrow even though AF isn't due til August 27. I know, I know - I'm waaaay too early. I've just been feeling so funny. I'm tired, hungry, have high temps in the am (I'm usually 97.1 pre - O and I've been up in the 98's for the last 2 days) and my BBS are so sore that I cried out when DH gave me a hug. I wasn't able to pinpoint when I O'ed this month, so I'm not really sure how many dpo I am. Just keeping fx that I did O. I just feel really lucky that I get to see my OBGYN on Wednesday. I am so looking forward / fearful of what she can and will tell me. FX!

Anyone else testing this week?

went to check again and barely anything was on the tampon. light pink spots and may one tiny red spot. should i consider this AF or just spotting? I normally will start out slow but not this slow and as the day progresses my period comes but not this time...

Thanks for askin! I'm a terrible tester. Honestly, I will probably start testing tomorrow even though AF isn't due til August 27. I know, I know - I'm waaaay too early. I've just been feeling so funny. I'm tired, hungry, have high temps in the am (I'm usually 97.1 pre - O and I've been up in the 98's for the last 2 days) and my BBS are so sore that I cried out when DH gave me a hug. I wasn't able to pinpoint when I O'ed this month, so I'm not really sure how many dpo I am. Just keeping fx that I did O. I just feel really lucky that I get to see my OBGYN on Wednesday. I am so looking forward / fearful of what she can and will tell me. FX!

Anyone else testing this week?

Good luck with your test!! The high temps sound good! The really sore BBs area also a positive thing.

went to check again and barely anything was on the tampon. light pink spots and may one tiny red spot. should i consider this AF or just spotting? I normally will start out slow but not this slow and as the day progresses my period comes but not this time...

I did that for 3 days on my last cycle...I normally do it for about 1-2 days at most and on the fourth morning I had AF. GOOD LUCK!

Natzie: I'm so sorry to hear about your AF :cry:. Buckets of :dust: for next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->