Anybody due to test 22nd August?

Thank you both so much for your kind words. I am trying to stay positive. My cycles are only 25 days and this cycle started August 1. I started testing August 11. Maybe I was too late? I did see a change though. August 11 and 13 were super light while August 12 was visibly darker. I still wouldn't rate it as dark as the control line, but definitely darker than the 11 and 13. I have never done the BBT for a whole month. Seems like a bit of work, but I guess that's where I'm headed for next month. Do you all use the fertility friend website? Seems to come up quite a bit on the ttc boards.

I use fertility friend.. I also read it here on the forums.. It is easy really, if I can do it anyone can !! Lol

I have 27-28 days cycle and I started using on cd8.. I got my pos on cd 12.. From what you have mentioned you started testing on cd11 .. You might have caught something on cd12 though..Maybe you want to start earlier.. At least then you will not wonder if you were too late.. I bought a lot of cheapies to test early and once I got closer to my potential O date I started using digi as well..!! There are actually website that tell you when to start testing .. Try fertility calender on babymed

Good luck and baby dust :dust:

Well FF moved my O date this morning, so I am still 4 DPO. I've cried twice in the last two days over silly little things... Never happens!! Good sign? Or is it too early for it to even be a sign?

It could be a sign you never know : ))).. Rising progesterone can make one moody and once implantation happens there will be more of it !!

Every sign is a good one till af doesn't show : )))

Fx and loads of :dust:

Hi try2findbaby !!!

It is my first time charting too so not an expert at all... Only thing I read was vaginal is stable and to do it the same time everyday after a block of sleep.. There is a complete BBT thread on bob someone has done.. It is really helpful.. I was inspired by that thread : )))

Baby dust and good luck temping : )))

I shall hunt for that thread! Not sure about the vaginal bit but it's got to be better than rectal as the thermometer instructions suggest! Good luck to you too - when is ur af due or hopefully not?!

I shall hunt for that thread! Not sure about the vaginal bit but it's got to be better than rectal as the thermometer instructions suggest! Good luck to you too - when is ur af due or hopefully not?!

my af is due 22nd August... Really hope she stays away !!!

Fx and loads of :dust::dust:

I agree with Natzie...every sign is a good sign until AF shows! However, I have NO signs (AF or BFP) yet! Good...bad?! I've been tired and had a headache but that could easily be the high heat and stress (not TTC related).

Waiting stinks! I can't wait for next week when people start testing!
:dust::dust:

The vaginal kind of scares me a bit too! I might just go for it though because it was highly suggested on the recommended thread about temping & Oving.

The vaginal kind of scares me a bit too! I might just go for it though because it was highly suggested on the recommended thread about temping & Oving.

Yeh me too - ill give it a try next month ( although hoping there wont be a need :winkwink:) dh thought that u had to do it vaginally first of all and I laughed at him - who's stupid now?! :haha: fx and :dust: to all

I have vaginally temped for a while now, and the temps are much more reliable and less susceptible to outside interference!! :haha:

Hello Ladies.. How are you all doing today..?

Well I am 7dpo today.. My temp had dipped a bit yesterday , abt 0.3F, today it spiked by 0.5f so I decided to test with fmu !!! What was I thinking :dohh:
A big fat Negative !!!

Don't have any symptoms.. Had a headache last night and today morning but it is gone now and I think it was stress related.. Backache is almost not there now

Is af coming ? I hope not !!!!

Have a great day and :dust::dust:

I have vaginally temped for a while now, and the temps are much more reliable and less susceptible to outside interference!! :haha:

MrsTAZ and Try2findbaby .. I agree vaginal sounds scary at the beginning

Bakerh is right though.. It definitely seems stable.. I was scared too at the start

Told DH all abt temping and how I am going to do oral even though vaginal is recommended and he was angry at me saying I always go the easy route only to change later.. Don't want to waste time temping and then realizing it is not working and can't even change mid cycle .. So I took the plunge :)))

Hopefully that dip was implantation! Hcg won't register on an HPT for at least three days after imPlantation, so wait at least two or three more days and test again :)

AFM, I'm about 6 DPO. Had a .2 dip in temp yesterday accompanied with cramps and some shooting pains in my lower abdomen. Trying not to read into it too much at this point. BBs weren't as sore yesterday or today. How's everyone else doing?

I'm due to test on the 20th, but struggling to wait and contemplating testing a few days before AF is due:blush:
5th cycle trying after miscarriage~not feeling very confident though:cry:

Praying for a :bfp:
Good luck girls

Ladies,
Sore throat & earache a symptom?! Feeling pretty crappy today, was going to test this morning but totally forget! Lol... :D x

Hopefully it is a symptom:thumbup: hope you get a BFP. When are you going to test??
Good luck :dust:

Ladies,
Sore throat & earache a symptom?! Feeling pretty crappy today, was going to test this morning but totally forget! Lol... :D x

I've heard a lot of girls say they've got that right before! Fx for you! Extra baby dust!

Okay, I think I'll def temp next month (if i need to!) and do it vaginally. Yay.:haha:

Zahara, yay! That's soon! Or incredibly long when youre waiting. :( Lots of baby dust.

Thanks girls :D I got everything crosses here for all of us! Will test tmw a.m then every morning til I get a bfp or the witch shows up! I NEVER suffer with earache which is wat made me wonder! Sending lots of baby dust your way :hugs:

I am 8dpo now. I am going crazy trying to guess my syptoms. I do feel nauseous today...not sure if it's in my head. I also noticed I get really exhausted and shortness of breath when walking...anyone else feel this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->