Anybody due to test 22nd August?

There are so many of us!!! So exciting. Good luck to everyone!:dust::happydance:

mandy - I don't think I have had any other symptoms. I am not 5DPO and don't think I feel cramping anymore :( Maybe what I felt the past few days was a fertilized egg being moved to the uterus and now it never ended up implanting successfully. Still not counting myself out. I guess we shall see. Do you still feel cramping? do you have any other symptoms?

Hi Wantabigbump, Joss, bakerh, Mandy and all other ladies on this thread:hugs:

So what are you planning to do besides wait for that BFP !!! I mean like I am thinking of drinking raspberry leaf tea as I read it helps thicken the uterine lining so might help with implantation : )))

What are your thoughts on baby aspirin.. I went and bought it after I read great reviews abt it helping the bean stick but not sure whether I should take it or not ..

Baby dust to all !!!:dust:

Hey!

I was looking at baby asprin the other day, think I may go out and get some for next cycle if af arrives! I think she may! Also goin to start charting my temps!

May look into raspberry leaf tea, hadn't heard anything about that til now! Heard something about cinnamon n honey, but may do that if I haven't concieved after a few months!!

Xx

Hi to all the new ones joining the thread! :flower:

I haven't heard of baby aspirin working as a bean sticker. I wonder what in it would cause that. Ill have to research it some!

I haven't really had any symptoms. On a typical cycle I should start feeling AF symptoms this week.

Even I am not sure how effective it is but I read it is a blood thinner and helps in thickening the uterine lining..

One should stop taking it once they get a BFP

I am 4 dpo and no symptoms yet.. Having backache but that is normal for me at this time.. Temps have been rising ..just watching out for implantation !!!

Lots of baby dust !!!

I will also be testing around the 22nd, that is if AF doesn't arrive to ruin the party. FXed.

Even I am not sure how effective it is but I read it is a blood thinner and helps in thickening the uterine lining..

One should stop taking it once they get a BFP

I am 4 dpo and no symptoms yet.. Having backache but that is normal for me at this time.. Temps have been rising ..just watching out for implantation !!!

Lots of baby dust !!!

Very interesting!

Ahhh, I hope you see that implantation dip!! Def keep us updated!

Want2Be - let's hope it's one big celebration around here! FX!

Ugh! So I've tested with OPK for the last three days and no dice. I'm really starting to fear that I don't make eggs. I have my first obgyn appt next week for a check up / preconception check up. Has anyone else done that with their doctor? Any advice on what to ask or look for? So bummed....

Ugh! So I've tested with OPK for the last three days and no dice. I'm really starting to fear that I don't make eggs. I have my first obgyn appt next week for a check up / preconception check up. Has anyone else done that with their doctor? Any advice on what to ask or look for? So bummed....

Is this your first cycle using OPKs? Do you temp also? It could be a number of things. Maybe you Ovd early in your cycle or it could be later? I've also read from numerous girls that they have never gotten a + OPK but they WERE ovulating. It could be a lot of normal things so please don't stress too much. I would discuss the concern and what you've been doing at your appointment. They have tests that they do throughout your cycle to check for ovulation.

Good luck and I'll keep my FX that everything is normal :)!

what cd day did you start testing?? My cycle is usually 28 days long & when I started clomid they had me start using opks on CD8 because so people O early. Now that I am on Femara my O days went back to or around CD14

Want2Be - let's hope it's one big celebration around here! FX!

I hope so too !! Am getting. Positive vibe from this forum and really pray this is our month.. I need some good news !!!

fx for everyone !!

Sass827, it happened with me also when I used opks for the first time.. I was getting very light lines that never became dark.. Then my obgyn specifically told me to use opks so I decided to buy clearblue digi and also some ICs.. This time I got my positive.. I think I wasn't holding my pee for 4 hrs and hence test was diluted.... And also have to test at least twice a day to not miss surge

You don't have to worry it happens sometimes there is no pos opk .. Just try testing with a different brand and holding for 4 hrs ...

When I went for my preconception just did a general checkup for infections and papsmear and also advice on timing BD and what to eat etc.. Nothing special.. Also got ultrasound done so my obgyn confirmed follicle development.. I guess since you know a bit more as u are trying to use opks you can give more info and ask specific Qs related to your cycle..

Good luck and FX for you !!!!

So 5 dpo today no major symptoms ... Temp remained almost same.. A little achey but I guess that could also be my upset stomach (sorry TMI !!) lol

What symptoms are you ladies having ?? How many dpo are you and when do we start testing : )) I will love to have test buddies !

Baby dust !!

So 5 dpo today no major symptoms ... Temp remained almost same.. A little achey but I guess that could also be my upset stomach (sorry TMI !!) lol

What symptoms are you ladies having ?? How many dpo are you and when do we start testing : )) I will love to have test buddies !

Baby dust !!

I'm testing Sunday, the 26th (that'll be CD 36) if AF isn't here!

:dust:

Thank you both so much for your kind words. I am trying to stay positive. My cycles are only 25 days and this cycle started August 1. I started testing August 11. Maybe I was too late? I did see a change though. August 11 and 13 were super light while August 12 was visibly darker. I still wouldn't rate it as dark as the control line, but definitely darker than the 11 and 13. I have never done the BBT for a whole month. Seems like a bit of work, but I guess that's where I'm headed for next month. Do you all use the fertility friend website? Seems to come up quite a bit on the ttc boards.

Well FF moved my O date this morning, so I am still 4 DPO. I've cried twice in the last two days over silly little things... Never happens!! Good sign? Or is it too early for it to even be a sign?

Sure the more BFP dust the merrier :). Champagne will be nice! It's like the silver lining when our eggies test our patience :) I'm visit g Scotland today to see the castle me and OH we're hitched in. We go every year, just for the night or 2, I'm counting this as a 'Procreation or Insemination Vacation' hehe. O is welcome tomorrow with open arms!!

Is everybody charting? I've just starting this month, it's V addictive I hope I'm doing it right!!

Ym22

Hey all! AF due 23rd so can I join too?! I am also charting this month for the first time - results or chart is a bit odd so I'm not sure I'm doing it right? Any tips? :wacko: (obv tips only on charting not :sex: pretty sure we've got that sorted!) xx

Hey mrstaz, I'm TTC no2 also! I've been chatting but not really understanding it at the mo! My EWCM has dissapeared so hoping I'm in the 2ww :/ I think I'm very lucky I have short cycle when it comes to TTC, as long as I O early, according to my last cycle I would be due AF in less than 2 weeks! I never had pos OPK though, I use cheapies though so I will be buying better ones next month of necessary. I was going to wait until AF due to test this month but I'm already itching to test in a week... It's going to be another long month!

What are you ladies trying to help conception?

Me and oh BD once a day, missed one day this cycle, oral temp, conceive plus lubricant, lying down for an hour after BD and I've also orgasm after every BD also :/ trying to cover all bases, been taking pregnancare supps with DH for over 2 months now also! I doubt there's much more I can do!!

YM22

I have used evening primrose oil this month (supplement to be taken through af to o due to possible side effect of uterus contractions) and it has drastically improved mucus poss tmi but hoping it has helped! X

MrsTaz, I will be testing on 22nd .. It will be cd28 .. However I might throw in a few tests before : )))

Fx and baby dust
:dust:

Hi try2findbaby !!!

It is my first time charting too so not an expert at all... Only thing I read was vaginal is stable and to do it the same time everyday after a block of sleep.. There is a complete BBT thread on bob someone has done.. It is really helpful.. I was inspired by that thread : )))

Baby dust and good luck temping : )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->