Anybody else due AF today and waiting??

unfortunately thats not the case. I tested this morning to double and check and a BFN. I don't feel normal at all and a one day AF is not normal by any means. I'm so confused and upset. Here's hoping our 9th month is the winner.

unfortunately thats not the case. I tested this morning to double and check and a BFN. I don't feel normal at all and a one day AF is not normal by any means. I'm so confused and upset. Here's hoping our 9th month is the winner.

A BFP would take a few days to show if you only had implantation yesterday

would it be normal to implant that late?

If you ovulated late then yeah its very possible

Fingers crossed for everyone :) I tested again this evening and bfn. I need to just wait but it's so hard, lol.

Well I'm fairly certain that my bleeding was AF so unless some crazy symptoms pop up im on to the next cycle.

just thought I would give a little update since we chatted so much through the last cycle. My doctor actually ended up sending me to get a blood test this morning. She's not convinced it was an actual "AF" and I've just not felt normal, don't have an appetite, and my body temperature seems to be higher than normal.

just thought I would give a little update since we chatted so much through the last cycle. My doctor actually ended up sending me to get a blood test this morning. She's not convinced it was an actual "AF" and I've just not felt normal, don't have an appetite, and my body temperature seems to be higher than normal.

Good luck!! Please let me know how you get on

I certainly will! I'm really hoping that since I went so early this morning I will hear something today but I know realistically it can take 1-2 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->