Anybody else due in October?

It's been a while since I've been on here!

Pregnant with baby no 3 !
My first is 5yrs and my 2nd is 4yrs
Due October 13th (My Dad's birthday!)

I'm 6w6d and showing (more of a belly bump), I'm terrifeied someone at work will notice before I tell my boss, which I'm going to do after the 12w scan (If my growing bump will let me leave it that long!)

It's been a while since I've been on here!

Pregnant with baby no 3 !
My first is 5yrs and my 2nd is 4yrs
Due October 13th (My Dad's birthday!)

I'm 6w6d and showing (more of a belly bump), I'm terrifeied someone at work will notice before I tell my boss, which I'm going to do after the 12w scan (If my growing bump will let me leave it that long!)

Welcome to the group! :)

I am starting to pop out a lil too, which is really shocking because with my first baby I could barely notice I was pregnant until around 10-13 weeks.

I was told by my psychic on April 2015 that I would have a baby girl by the time my son is 5.5 (he will be 5.5 by the time this one is born)

Then, went to my psychic again last Saturday and didn't tell her I was pregnant and she said I will have a baby girl between now and the end of the year.

So yes I believe in that stuff so I think it might be a girl. But I of course want a boy.

I look 4 months pregnant already its so weird ... Im hoping to stay team yellow again but my DH wants to find out

I'm wishing the next few weeks away n hoping everything goes ok, on day I feel confident n happy n pregnant n the next I'm full of worry! I will feel relieved once we get to 8 weeks n have an early scan! I think cos its taken us nearly a year to conceive that's why I keep thinking is it really going to happen! X

Hi All,

I'm 20 and pregnant for the first time, only 8 weeks in and I'm so frightened...

I read a lot of different articles and books on the topic and found some really useful.
The Expecting series, and also Expecting your First Child by Carrie B. Taylor which really helped a lot, but I'm still afraid.

Any other suggestions? How can I prepare for this???

oh gosh hope Im wishing for the same thing
susanna don't stress too much just take it as it comes and enjoy your pregnancy

believe me your motherly instinct will kick in as soon as you hold your baby in your arms

I'm full of worry today 😐 I have an ultrasound appointment tomorrow as before we conceived my doctor booked me for scan to check me for cysts n things but obviously now w conceived but doc still wants me to have it. I'm hoping I will see something but not going to get upset if I don't I know ts early as I will be 5w5days tomorrow

Hi All,

I'm 20 and pregnant for the first time, only 8 weeks in and I'm so frightened...

I read a lot of different articles and books on the topic and found some really useful.
The Expecting series, and also Expecting your First Child by Carrie B. Taylor which really helped a lot, but I'm still afraid.

Any other suggestions? How can I prepare for this???

"What to expect when you're expecting" is a great book / movie. Also "One born every minute" is a great show. It will help you get prepared for what you might expect throughout the pregnancy and giving birth. I would also suggest, that you take birthing classes, and newborn care classes. That way you have a better understanding of what to do.

It's perfectly natural to be scared, especially since its your first baby. Hang in there sweetie, and try to relax.

I think we are staying team yellow this time as it is 200% our last baby so would be nice to experience the surprise once!

Another October one over here, can I please join?!

Pregnant with my third. My first is 13 and my second is 2. Currently still nursing my toddler but we'll see what happens once my milk changes.

Due October 7th. Congratulations to you all x

Pregnant with my third. My first is 13 and my second is 2. Currently still nursing my toddler but we'll see what happens once my milk changes.

Welcome to the group and congrats to you as well! :)

Congrats to you as well! Welcome to the fall babies group c:

All good here. I feel great and full of energy. Sure its supposed to be the other way round.

How are you?

Great here too! No m/s the past couple of days! :happydance: Just a bit queasy sometimes.

I'm a little queasy now n again but only mild so I'm wondering if I'm not going to have as strong nausea this time. I'm 6 weeks today so plenty of time yet! Still got sore boobs but not as hard n tender today. I'm picky with food I tasted m daughters burger today n nearly spewed lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->