Anybody else due in October?

Aw! they are all so adorable. Avah has very curly hair, too. Mostly in the back and the sides, her hair is in a pony tail in the photo above though.

Hello Ladies, Girls are looking gorgeous! And Congrats on the recent :bfp: and Good luck with the 2 additional on the Way.

As for Me: No second on the way yet...still working on it. Christopher is not potty trained, we'll work on it soon enough. He is saying more words...he is doing it all at his own pace...can't push him to do anything he doesn't want to.

Birthday is this Sunday so it would be an amazing Birthday present to land my :bfp: in Sept.

Attachments

• SAM_0190.jpg
    SAM_0190.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 3
Handsome little man you got there :) Hope you get that positive soon! I went to the dr today, they said for now go with the May 2nd result for a due date as its likely more accurate but we will get one for sure after my dating ultrasound (which is scheduled for September 24th) so 4 weeks from today. Its going to seem like forever! but not as long as the wait to find out what gender this baby is!

I never go for dating scans. I planned just to do the one ultrasound to find out the gender, but with twins I have to go for more. It's mandatory or something. Blah.

I'll take all the ultrasounds I can get! haha :) I love them! But honestly I think a dating scan is kind of necessary for me either way this time around as I really don't know my due date for sure (my cycle was off for once). May 2nd is just the best guess right now based off my last period and counting for a shorter cycle. We'll see!

So, I had my babies last Saturday. Unfortunately I had to have a c-section, but it wasn't an emergency at least. I had a few hours notice since I went into labour and they didn't want me to have a vaginal birth since Baby B was transverse. They are healthy and adorable!

Massive Congratulations Jac. Hope you have a nice comfortable short recovery x

Congrats! sorry about the c section but glad it went well! How's Avah taking to the babies?

I had a 12 week scan the other day, I have a sub chorionic hemorrhage again (I had one with Emery too) found it at 8 weeks but its now half the size it was before so thats good. I also found out, that I once again have an anterior placenta too, I had that with Emery as well :( I was so sad to hear that as it masked soooo much of the movements from Emery that I had to go in for monitoring a lot in my 3rd trimester.. I miss the feeling of a kicking baby!

The tech did take a guess at the gender for me, she said she didn't see anything between the legs so is thinking it might be another girl :) We won't know for sure until next month though.

She is doing pretty well, a little jealous sometimes.

I had anterior placenta's with the twins, but was still able to feel some movements around 20 weeks and tons the rest of the pregnancy. Glad to hear it's half the size, how are you feeling? any morning sickness?

Aww well I'm sure she will get used to this new life in time :) I got lucky when Emery came around my son really didn't show much jealousy but I definitely think there will be some this time around with Emery.. though she loves babies haha.

Now that I am pretty much done with first tri I'm not constantly tired thankfully! I mean I'm still tired but I don't feel like I haven't slept in weeks anymore.. I really only get morning sickness if I don't eat enough so I try to force myself to eat little bits often as I usually don't have much of an appetite =/ I'm getting really anxious for my gender scan though! 25 days :)

So it's a boy SJDsmommy? Congratulations! Almost half way through now, eh?

Thats what the tech thinks! I'm not 100% convinced.. I can definitely see why she thought that but in one of the pics I was given what looks like the boy bits looks like it could also be the chord and I can also see the whole 3 lines thing underneath but neither were obvious lol my other two kids there was absolutely no mistaking either one! but I will have my anatomy scan to confirm it next week :)

Unfortunately I have been diagnosed with complete placenta previa =/ so waiting to see if there has been any movement with that as well! but so far no bleeding from it so thats a good sign.

Hubby and I are rethinking baby names.. He's wanted the name Jett since our first was born (and Emery probably would have been named Jett if she was a boy) we originally came up with Jett Grayson but the more I see or think about the name the less I like it.. I don't mind Jett as a middle name but it doesn't seem right for a first name.. I just don't feel like our baby is meant to be a Jett.. if that makes sense lol..

The name I love is Liam and I orignially suggested Liam Jett (so that hubby could still have the name Jett somehow) but he really wants Jett as a first name and I didn't like the sound of Jett Liam.. doesn't flow as well in my opinion and really just makes me think of Jett Lee lol..

So since Jett Grayson hasn't grown on me (quite the opposite) and hubby isn't set on the name Grayson anyway we are going to consider other names..

Hoping he comes around to Liam but we'll see. At least we have a good while to go still lol.

Hows everyone else been? Ready for Christmas yet? We're almost done! Just have a few little things to get and we are done! Then it will be my Son's birthday in January (Can't believe he's almost 4!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->