Anybody else due in October?

Think we may have caught this month...least I hope so and I am not going crazy lol... testing within next week or so

I'm due October 10 I can't wait had my first scan at 6wks 2days I've already heard my little one heart beat

How is everyone doing? Did you find out Mrswichman?

I'm now in my 2nd tri. I heard the baby's heartbeat at 11 weeks and have our first and probably last ultrasound at 19 weeks. Pretty exciting.

We now have 2... Ariana is 1 month old tomorrow and hubby goes back to work tomorrow. So lucky he has has time off as I was poorly at the beginning and back and forth to hospital at the end of pregnancy and first week of her life. Story is in my journal of anyone if interested.

We're all adjusting well and E loves being a big sister! She is advising well too and health visitor was really impressed with her speech and understanding, she's a lovely girl :)

I just found out I'm having twins! I'm 19 weeks and had NO idea. Aaaah. I'm so stressed!

Oh Congrats :D That is exciting yet terrifying same time lol.

AFM: Got a faint line last night on a frer...waiting to test again to see if gets darker, I unfortunately do have history of stupid chemicals...But fingers crossed and :dust: everywhere it's stickybean :D

So let's show up dates on our little ones :) Here's Christopher

First one is most recent, yesterday in fact...
Second one is this past weekend walking around the zoo
Third is a comparison of him from 3 days old to now :D

Attachments

• chewy.jpg
    chewy.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
  • lovebug.jpg
    lovebug.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Collage.jpg
    Collage.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2
Here is Avah from a week ago. She has such a big smile on her face that it's hard to tell what she really looks like, but that's her now. How is everyone doing? Anyone pregnant? It's been a few months. I'm still pregnant. 32 weeks soon.

Attachments

• tg.jpg
    tg.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 2
It has been a while for sure! I actually just found out a couple days ago that I am expecting our 3rd child! Not planned and hubby is in denial mode haha I go to the dr next wednesday for beta levels and a cervical check.. I think I had a short cycle because when I found out I should have only been 7 dpo.. (making me 4 weeks tomorrow) but I wonder if I may actually be further along, my cycle was a little off last month and idk for sure when I ovulated, just going off my last cycle..

I've been seeing signs for blue but my gut is saying its another girl. I hope so because I really would love for Emery to have a sister. I'm falling in love with the name Cora, texted hubby (he's at work) asking what he thinks but no reply yet lol. We haven't told too many people, probably won't until I get my dating scan next month. I've estimated that I should be due around may 2nd so I'm likely in for an April baby. REALLY hoping this baby gets its own birthday as we have soooooo many birthdays in our family the last part of April haha. We will see!

Hubby graduates nursing school in December (the friday before christmas) so I am thanking god we will be on to better finances soon! and we are FINALLY going to be buying a home around the time the baby is due. (With any luck it will be before the baby gets here).

Emery is doing very well! She's potty trained and talks up a storm!! I don't have a good recent pic at the moment but I will post one soonish. Glad to hear from you!

Oh wow! We have just started potty training, she tells us when she poos and she knows what to do with the potty, even puts her stuffies and baby on it, but she just doesn't want to do it. Sigh.

Congratulations on your 3rd baby! I'm very over whelmed about having 3 under 2.

and congratulations to you, too Smurfette85. I'm due this October as well, but this thread actually started in October 2012, so all our littles are coming on two now!

Oh I didn't realize you were due in October again! thats awesome! What are you having? :)

Finally got a reply from the hubby a moment ago.. he thinks if we go with Cora we should spell it Korra.. (like on that avatar spin off on nickelodeon). haha I like C better but either way it looks like the name is a win :)

My husband liked Cora, too but all I think of is the very delicious breakfast place. I think we are going with Samuel and Hannah. Simple and not crazy common, but classic. They also go nicely with Avah. It's so hard to find names! I really liked Savannah but my husband said no, I also wanted to do Oliver and Sophie, but those are our cats names. He likes names like Amy, Jamie, Josie, Elliot and such. It was very difficult to agree on names but nothing is in stone until we see the babies.

Aww one of each? thats great! jumping from 1 to 3 is definitely going to be a big change! Those are cute names :)

We don't have any place called Cora here.. haha I think if we do end up with a boy I'd want to name him Liam but I haven't mentioned that one to my husband and probably won't unless our scan shows us a boy lol I'll be happy either way but crossing my fingers for another girl :)

I know what you mean about it being hard to decide names. My husband and I battled over our son's name, I had a list of 20 and he shot them ALL down! I think by the time we came up with Spencer, he was just ready to give up haha. I had to fight him for Emery's middle name (Bay) as well. So I am very surprised he was ok with Cora right away (aside from wanting to spell it Korra, we have a while to figure it out though).

Getting SOOO impatient for my dr appointment, I want a date for my ultrasound so I can have an accurate due date haha.

I ended up taking one of those clear blue tests with weeks estimator, it said I was 2-3 weeks past ovulation. If I count back 2 weeks that would be May 2nd.. so I'm, due on or (more than likely) before May 2nd lol. We'll see!

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/Mobile%20Uploads/20140824_105237_zpsed0dzp6w.jpg

Congratulations on all the new babies expected shortly!

Here's my two, 22 months and 5 months, only 6lbs in weight between them! Lol Xx!

Here's a fairly recent one of Emery on our last "date" day. (her hair is a wild curly mess haha especially in the back!)

https://i57.tinypic.com/2ladms3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->