Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

If I am pregnant this is really strange being cd20 and all!! So strange

thats definitely PINK!!! and POSITIVE!! !!!!!!!!!!!! remember when you were getting the lines on the FRERs on your vacation though?? did you just stop testing after that thinking you weren't pregnant? those ICs are pretty visible...if your FRERS from vaca were real positive theres going to be really dark !!!

maybe you AF wasn't AF at all and was implantation bleeding????

izzy you may have just ovulated today...its 12-36 hours after you get your surge so it could've been the 36 for you :) see if your temp shoots up tomorrow..otherwise i guess keep testing but thats opk looked pretty positive to me!!

kirstie I wish i could stay up and wait to hear from you but its 2:40 am here and I'm exhausted. I was just saying yesterday how my symptoms went away but this morning i almost passed out in the shower again...felt weird all night afterwards...had a horrible headache all night ...and had weird cramps...so i think it was just one day that they went away lol. I'm heading to bed though tty ladies soon!

Yeah I know I don't know what is going on!! If they were pos on holiday these should be real dark but I kept testing with these ic's and they were stark white negatives so I think that the frer were a bad batch. Mick had gone to the shops to get me some tests so I will test in the morning. I really don't know what to think

I really don't have any idea what is going on maybe these tests were bad? I wish it was morning already!!!! This sucks!! I say every cycle I won't test early and every cycle I do!
Hopefully tomorrows test is promising but if not shit happens.

That's good and bad about your symptoms at least it's reassuring but sucks at the same time that your feeling crappy!!

Do you guys mind if I join you on this thread? I have been ttc for about 14-15 months. I have pcos and nearly absent cycles. We decided to stop ttc in December after too much heartache, but after just 3wks on the pill I've been told to stop taking it because of the serious headaches I'm getting. Looks as though we'll be going au naturale unless gp can recommend a BC method we're comfortable with. I want a baby, bit I don't want to actively try for one anymore. I'm hoping to foster in a couple of years.

Of course you can miss noodles and so sorry to hear that your ttc journey has been a bit rough! It took me 3 and a half years to conceive my son due to very low progesterone levels so I know first hand just how tough it can be but you have a good attitude about it all with the fostering! We want to adopt our 3rd child which will be a long process but well worth it!
Are you going to try any ivf or anything like that? I saw a naturopath for mine infertility and it was great and a lot less expensive than ivf lol.

Kirstie, I am shaking for you!! KEEP US POSTED!! :happydance:
To answer your last questions, we've been TTC since 1/2012 - so right at a year, a hair more. So it's starting to get really old, really fast! Hoping that it happens soon, esp since I turn 31 in April - I feel like my clock is ticking.
Ugh, no temp spike again this morning! I'm going nuts! I feel like this Femara has screwed me up:wacko:

I know it's crazy! I am so thrown by it all. I haven't got the slightest bit excited yet I haven't even told mick we might have a positive because I always do and we never are and it sucks lol I will wait for the mornings test and if there is something there again I will tell him I have different brand of test so two different tests with lines is always a good sign.

Yes the waiting definitely gets old!!!!! Your chart is a bit strange this cycle maybe you are going to I late? I really really recommend the cbfm it is wayyyy better than opks they just confused the shit out of me this cycle!!! I don't think I will use them again at least with the cbfm you don't have anyway of missing o because it gives you the exact day I am definitely going to give the house a good search next week if I don't get my bfp.
You must be pretty frustrated this cycle!!! I have pretty much been frustrated with all my cycles but last one since I got af back after hunter lol. But hopefully they turn back to normal (well as normal as my cycles get!) once he is weaned, he only had 2 feeds today which is crazy! I tried to offer him breast before bed but he wanted a bottle instead which was a weird feeling but exciting at the same time! He is also in his own bed in his own room tonight and still asleep! Fx I don't have to get up to many times.

Do you guys mind if I join you on this thread? I have been ttc for about 14-15 months. I have pcos and nearly absent cycles. We decided to stop ttc in December after too much heartache, but after just 3wks on the pill I've been told to stop taking it because of the serious headaches I'm getting. Looks as though we'll be going au naturale unless gp can recommend a BC method we're comfortable with. I want a baby, bit I don't want to actively try for one anymore. I'm hoping to foster in a couple of years.

Hi miss noodles welcome :hi: I'm sorry to hear about your struggles with ttc. were all here to listen chat and vent with you!

Yes I did but didn't realise the ones mick got me were for after your period is due lol so bfn :( and my opk is negative again like really really light but there is no way I ovulated because I kept checking cm and cp all day yesterday just in case and it was high and closed the only thing I did notice sorry tmi I had an abundance of creamy cm and still do! I constantly feel like I am wetting myself lol.

On a completely different note hunter spent his first night in his own room in his own bed and I am exhausted lol but that was my own fault because I didn't go to bed till 1:30am he woke 5 times between 1:30 and 6:30 and then I hopped into bed with him and he slept til 8 so I am super zombie mum today! I need to sleep for a whole day lol. I think I will be in bed by 7:30 tonight!! I am going to push hunters nap out so he only had one and then he wil be super tired when I am ready to go to bed lol.

I think those ic's were dodgy! Isn't it funny how your brain works I felt not one little symptom because I tested and yesterday afternoon I had to go have a cold shower and lay on the couch for like an hour to stop myself from vomitting and I have been having that cramping throbbing pain in my lower belly since yesterday afternoon! Oh how the mind can tell its something's :haha:

Ok so I had a temp spike of a whole degree today!!! And I have really bad cramps!! Holy crap I wish I knew!! Can't believe I don't have any early detection tests!!

OMG I think you're K'd up!!! You need to get a test now!:happydance:
So on my end, I'm pretty dang sure I O'd today, and if I don't have a temp spike tomorrow, I'm giving up on this cycle - I've had dull aches in my left lower abdomen all evening, and my OPK's have gotten lighter and lighter - tons of EWCM again today. We got a BD in this morning! If my calculations are correct, my O was ~48hours after what was closest to a positive OPK...when it uploads, I'll post a progression pic! Kirstie do you have any signs or symptoms??

Well I think you have done the best job you could at trying to catch that egg Hun and fx you did!!! I don't have any symptoms at all besides the loads of cramps!! And also felt really really sick yesterday for about an hour but that's about it. I am still not getting excited just yet I have gotten my hopes up way to many times to count!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->