• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/FABE5B23-064E-4BF9-9F8A-FFA845C084EA-1885-000000DDC8EBD83F_zpsda40a1d5.jpg

Is this a positive opk? I have always used digital so this two business is new to me lol. This will be day 6 of a positive opk if it is.
And I will give all that chart sharing a go

And happy thanksgiving lol I am not in America but it sounds like a lovely holiday!

oh I'm sorry didn't realize you were in australia lol...celebrate anyways ! haha :) and yes that is definitely positive...looks much darker than mine were haha. As long as the test line is as dark or darker then the control line then its positive. You should be ovulating within 12-36 hours. But 6 days in a row? That seems kind of weird to me. was the test line just as dark in every test?

hope you've been BDing the past 6 days!!! lol

That's the thing I haven't lol only the once my husband has been sick! And yeah I also though 6 days was a very long time to be ovulating. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th tests were the darkest but they were all just as dark or darker than the one I took today. Really strange

id say whichever one was the darkest was you actual surge...the lighter ones (but still dark lol) were probably the beginning of it...and now your catching the end of it. some people just have longer surges. If I did Ov I had a very short surge so your lucky!!

Yeah well we bumped uglies lol when I had my darkest one. But I am not that bothered if we didn't catch the egg I think I just need to focus on getting to know my cycles again I think. But hey who knows lol. I don't know why but the chart I put on my signature is counting backward lol

Lol !! didn't know the charts could do that hahaha. I'm in the same boat as you...cd21 today and got my 3rd positive OPK...this is the darkest one I've had so far though...gonna BD tonight but my temp dropped this morning so kinda confused about that. Im not too worried if I catch the egg either but it would sell be nice!

Well hopefully you will get a rise tomorrow and they put today as ovulation day, I have had 2 days now at 36.9c after a temp dip so I am hoping they pinpoint it soon!

It is sooo damn hot here today 41c and cloudy to make it worse think I might be setting up my pool this afternoon and get it all ready!!! It's going to be 44c here tomorrow! What season are you in at the moment? Where about a in America do you live? My husband and I were going to come to America last Christmas for a month we were going to New York for Christmas and New Years and then travel every where but found out I was pregnant with my son which is amazing in itself but would have loved to come over

Your so lucky its hottt there!!! I wish I could go swimming!! we're in winter season now!! I live in pennsylvania...about an hour and a half from new york!! You should definitely come here for new years one year its a blast!!! I wouldn't know personally because Im always bartending on new years but I get to watch everybody else have fun every year!! were about to hit a cold front tonight and 40 mph winds. my OH is a cook and I usually stop at his restaurant when I get out of work and have a drink..the winds were making the power flicker..hopefully we don't lose it! I really hope I O'd today...my stomach feels really odd. Im not reading into things either it really felt weird! having weird cramps and I had heartburn all night at work which I never get. maybe it was a sign of O .. i don't even know anymore whats going on with my body lol. Im just trying to stay positive and hope for the best!

I lean more towards the colder weather to be honest but it is nice to sit in the pool on hot days! But I would kill for some snow!!
My sister and I have planned that we are going to come over when our little ones are older for a big family holiday and go to Disney land so we will probably stay a bit longer than her then and do some travelling.
That sucks that you always work New Years!! Not that I really do much myself these days because I have lo now but have you ever had it off or you don't mind??

Well as long as you were bding constantly lol then hopefully you caught it! If your temps stay up I think ff will pinpoint your ovulation as yesterday also or the day before.
I was actually reason g an article yesterday that the ovulation cramping everyone talks about isn't actually ovulation it is either the day before or the day after o that you feel those cramps and it is apparently something to do with the hormones or something like that it said but in saying that I think a girl knows here body and when something is different with I cramps. I could definitely tell when I had o cramps and it doesn't feel like anything I usually fell.
Ff finally put my o date in and I am apparently 5dpo but I actually think I 2-3dpo but I am not going to buy any tests until I am at least 5 days late I don't think. I have some ic's left so I am just going to start using them at 9dpo but I honestly don't think they work I used my saliva on one to see what was happening and I got a very ever so light positive which is ridiculous!!!

were actually getting some snow on tuesday/wednesday!! I'm kind of excited! I know Ill be sick of it soon though. were supposed to get a really bad winter so not really looking forward to that! As for the O pains..ive honestly had them a couple times this cycle..everytime I got the pos opks I had them. Like my body was trying to O but never did. Today was probably the worst. It was actually uncomfortable! I definitely think I O'd. Not even going to believe my temps if they disagree lol!

5 dpo!! thats exciting!!!! tomorrow I think ill be 2dpo!! And you put your saliva on the test and got a light positive??? how does that even happen???!!!! lol. I have 4 cheap dollar store tests in my bathroom...kind of want to try that out now and see what happens!!

Oh I would love snow so jealous!! Yeah sometimes I think the things they come up with are crap because like I said we know our own bodies!
Maybe just trust your instincts on this one and put it down as 2dpo! And yes very exciting for either way being pregnant or starting a new cycle from scratch and hopefully not have a huge screw around!!!
And yeah pretty ridiculous the saliva thing hey!! Did you end up trying it?
I should have none that they were going to be dodgy they were $8 for 40

don't be jealous the snow gets old real quick trust me! and driving in it sucks!!! I think ill go with 2dpo :) And no I havnt tried the saliva thing yet...going to try tomorrow probably when I get home from work...ill let you know how it goes!!!

Ok so I swore I wouldn't symptom spot but it is only 7:20 at night here and I am almost falling asleep on the couch but it could also be that I've been in the pool all day and had a bad sleep, only time will tell!

On a completely none ttc topic I am going to have a rant lol. My little sister is the most obnoxious person I have ever met!!! Her and one of her friends lived with us before we moved to this new house and it was hellZ she has pretty munched lived with us on and off since she was 16 and had just taken advantage at every possible angle!! We give her money, several times didn't charge her rent and for some reason just treats my husband and I like shit!!! It makes me so angry!! Sorry to write this as you don't know my situation I am just soooo furious right now! It is my birthday today and instead of being me at least a card she goes and buys drugs grrrrr she is just so immature and rude! I asked her if she could come get her stuff as she left heaps because and she just chose to ignore me. I then sent her another message about 10 minutes ago and I get I went out last night and am clearly in no state to come over to get it so take the hunt and leave me alone arrrggghh just so rude!

ahhh HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! and I'm sorry to hear about your sister!! how old is she now??? I can understand her acting like that when she is 16 (even though its really still not acceptable in my opinion) but thats my view now at 25. When I was 16 I may have been the same way. but for her to act like that now is completely rude I agree! To just walk all over the both of you like that after how much you have both done for her is not right at all! And to go buy drugs and not even bother to think about your birthday? Im sorry :( :( My brother and I aren't on the best of terms either right now. He's been with this girl (they secretly got married behind my families back ) they have one son and a daughter on the way right now due on christmas. Well she is friends with a lot of my brothers friends...who are also my friends. Apparently somebody told her i called her a bitch and a whore or something completely ridiculous which I never said. (I know this sounds so childish.) But the result was her being a complete bitch to me and completely turned my brother against me. We were very close for a long time. He didn't talk to me for almost a whole year. last christmas was the last time we spoke until this thanksgiving. And alls we really said to each other was hey....how are you. I texted his wife and him before they came up here for thanksgiving from north carolina because I didn't want things to be awkward. I bit my pride and apologized for doing absolutely nothing to her because frankly I want my brother back in my life. Thought everything was okay and they come up here and she just ignores me in front of my entire family. Like no offense but who does she think she is treating her husbands FAMILY like that? Over a stupid rumor?? ughh it pissed me off!! I guess your rant turned into a rant of my own haha. *rant over now also* :haha:

As for you being tired at 7:30 yayyy!!!!! I hope its a good sign!!!!!!!! My temp stayed up again today :) one more day of high temps and FF should confirm OV I hope!! Then tomorrow i will be 3 dpo!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->