Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

Yay sooooooo exciting!!!! And by those pics it definitely looks like a boy if that's what I'm seeing lol. But only time will tell. I remember a friend of my was told at 9 weeks she was having a girl which was stupid because there is no differentiating with the generals at that stage and then again at 12 weeks I told her not to accept it and just wait but she went out and bought all girl things and it was a boy silly girl she was lol.

But yayyyyyyy lol it's so amazing isn't it!!! Isn't it crazy that they are moving so much yet you don't feel a thing!!!

I forgot to say also bfn for me this morning :( I am just going to wait till af is late now. Still lots of creamy cm and still high temps so who knows.

Hey ladies, wow, so much has happened!

Kirstie, hope things are settling back down with you now. And Stella,how exciting - you must be overjoyed!

My husband has been sick with flu, so I've been really suffering the past few days,lol. I'm hopefully about half way through my cycle, though that's a bit of wishful thinking as they're more likely to befour months than four weeks!

Will keep checking in

oh boooo for the bfn kirstie! how long is your luteal phase again? honestly though we always say were out but 11dpo is still very early...you have time still!! and i definitely won't go out and buy any gender specific anything just yet! way too early for that...it looks like a boy now but that could def change! and it really is crazy how much they move and we feel nothing!! hows hunter doing??

hey miss noodles! thought we lost ya haha! sorry about the flu! hopefully you don't get it too!

I was playing with my chart again today...I realized I had recorded vag temps (sorry TMI) since CD22, but never charted them...I was just going to stick with oral since that's what the rest of my cycle has been. BUT, when I plugged in the vag temps, I swear I think I did O on CD23!! Call me crazy, haha! So if you look at my chart, the 96.8 recorded on CD22 is my first vag temp...so I'm trying not to compare that to the first part of my cycle...but I swear I think I am 5dpo today. And this creamy CM is ridiculous...I've never noticed so much of it before! Symptom spotting already over here:dohh:

Yeah my friend was very silly especially at 9 weeks it doesn't look as half as much of baby as it does at 12 weeks!!!
I'm excited for you to find out!!! I can't wait to see what your having!

Yes boooooo to Bfn but oh well af hasn't showed yet but maybe I'm not going to have any spotting because I usually have by now! Either that or I o'd when I got that last really positive opk which would mean I am only 7dpo but who knows lol it's just a big guessing game!!

Hunter is good we are just waiting now till he goes in for surgery. The surgey is only 30 minutes so we will be away from him a maximum of 90 minutes which I am very happy about!! Mick is going to go in with him to put him to sleep I just don't think I could do it. I know it would just look like him going to sleep but I don't want him to fight it and get all upset.

izzy so strange!! it does look like you Od on cd23!!! that was that crazy high temp you had! its all making sense now! lol. i think your 5dpo too now looking at that!!!

yeah kirstie usually your spotting by now and AF creeps up like 2 days later if i remember correctly?! sad that i know a little what your cycle is like hahaha!

Good idea having mick go in and get him to sleep! that'd be hard for me too!!

broke the news on Facebook :) everyones super surprised and happy! i love it!!! its so nice to not have to hide it anymore!!

Yeah it is a nice surprise for me lol I hate af!

Aw yay I bet it's a huge relief having everyone know now!!! No more hiding you can now rock put with your gut out hahahaha lol I'm such a goose!!

And yes it is quite funny that you know so much about my cycle but when we talk in such detail about every bodily function it's a bit hard not to lol.

Just looked on ff and they are saying they think my chart is triphasic!!! Woohoo lol I hope hope hope it's a good thing and not a load of bs

haha this is true!

rock out with your gut out!!! i love it!! and its starting to hurt to suck it in at work so ill be so great lol

kirstie one of my favorite rock bands is coming to australia!! bands name is "Fozzy" -- Im a huge wrestling fan (WWE...I know I'm a loser lol) but chris jericho a famous WWE wrestler is the lead singer of the band! I saw him over the summer at this huge rock festival and I got to meet him it was awesome! I just saw Australia and I thought of you haha

Never even saw your post izzy sorry lol woohoo for being 5dpo!!! That's awesome!

Well as of tomorrow if af doesn't show I am 1 day late!!! No spotting cervix still high and soft and stil bucket loads of creamy cm lol. I am having high hopes (which I know I shouldn't but oh well)

Hunters procedure went great!!! He was so brave! He was really upset when r first got up but within 29 minutes he was back to normal!! The semi epidural they have him during it has started to wear off now but he is know where near as cranky as I thought he would be but nappy change is not fun at all!!!!

I have never heard of the band I will have to look them up and have a listen!! Awesome that you got to meet him though!!

Kirstie can't wait to see your test!!!! My temp went WAY up today again too! I can't help but be a little hopeful this cycle, especially since we used the OPKs, and BD timing seemed spot on. 6dpo today...woohoooo!!! Mandi, congrats on your announcing! I say rock out with your gut out too:winkwink: Be proud of your bump!! Most people don't realize how hard we work to get those bumps!:hugs:

Yay 6dpo not long now and you can test lol. I am not testing for another few days now don't want to waste the last test.
So true about people don't realise how hard we work for them lol I know slot of my friends didn't!!!
Hunter is doing great sleeping really really well!!! He is such a brave boy

Grrrrr so frustrating!!! I couldn't help it took the last test lol of course I did and a line came up straight away and then faded to nothing!!!! I really wish these tests lately didn't have so many faults!!
It is 3:26am here and we all went to bed really early because of the long day and now I'm wide awake!!

Oh and according to ff I should have already had 2 days of spotting and started my period today woohoo for me lets hope the witch stays away! Although sometimes it feels like af is here with the abundance of cm was it like that for you mandi? I don't remember it being like this with hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->