Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

Ok so just checked the test again and it's pretty blazing negative but I will post a pic when we stop. :( I know it's still early but I think with my cervix being as hard as it was this morning af will be right on time

nooooo :( and its definitely still early no way you can count yourself out just yet!

i have to hop offline for a bit but ill be back really soon to check out your test!!!

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/9EB38ECA-7EEF-42E3-9352-B6528C59CA0D-1374-000000835F896F15_zps29904c22.jpg not even a hint of a line!!!! :(

i SWEAR I see a faint line....I mean really really really faint...it may be the indent but i see SOMETHING

Yeah I think it is an indent :( and I thought about it to and even though it was a 3 hours hold I thought it was only the third wee for the day but it was indeed the fifth lol I had to really think about it! I am going to test in the morning and if nothing then I am going to wait till at least 3 days after af is due to do the last one.

well 5th wee of the day this early on could definitely be cause for a bfn! can't wait for tomorrow test :hugs: I'm heading to bed for the night ... ill be posting pics tomorrow ! :)

Well I hope you sleep well!! Hopefully I have some good news to share with you guys tomorrow if not oh well! Can't wait to see baby pics

Izzy I can't remember if I had asked this or not but have you had your progesterone levels checked?

AAhhhh!! Hurry up Mandi! Can't wait to see your little one!:happydance: I know you are over the moon! Kirstie, I have had my progesterone checked....back in September, 8dpo. It was 20.9. I haven't had it checked since then post O...but she said that level was so good that I shouldn't be concerned about it. My temp was up again today!! I ended up discarding my temp from CD24, because it was SOOO random, then I got the positive OPKs after that. Now FF is saying I O'd on CD23, which I'm almost positive that isn't correct. I think it was CD26, and I think I'm 2dpo today. Oh well....time will tell! Kirstie I hope you don't get a BFN, but if you do, at least you have a fresh cycle! I'm almost ready for my fresh cycle withOUT Femara, haha!

Yeah that is a really good level I wouldn't have them done again lol.
Yay to high temp again and yeah I am pretty much at that stage also lol a fresh cycle would be nice!

I am so nervous about hunters procedure today but I'm sure it will all be fine! I'm just not looking forward to it all!

My step dad is doing ok they have found he also has a broken wrist and finder so he has to have that oped on today as well as plates put in his ribs. He was doing good until last night they have found an infection in his chest because of his lungs being punctured! It's pretty scary it's just been one thing after another I feel like there just going to keep finding things :(

I'm sure he is going to be fine...sounds like they are just being thorough and giving him the best care possible - hang in there! Let us know how little Hunter does! Thinking of you today:hugs:

Yeah I know I am sure also it's just so scary!
It's 2am here I just had to get up to give hunter a bottle as he is not aloud anything to eat now till after his op which is ridiculous it will be 12 hours without food!!!!!!! He is going to be sooooo cranky when he wakes

Sorry for this TMI post....but this morning when I went to the bathroom, I had this huge "glob" of creamy CM...more than I've ever seen before - I thought, crap, I have a yeast infection! But it was completely odorless (sorry again TMI)...I just thought this was super odd, and I probably shouldn't make anything of it, but I can't help my mind from spinning!

I'm back from my appointment!!!! Doctor said everything looked great!!!! He was even hinting I think that I didn't need bloodwork because the scan looked so good but he couldn't say it! They didn't tell me measurements but I saw them on the screen a few times...1.17 I caught on the screen! when I saw that I knew everything was okay :) Baby was doing flips in there haha! moving around a lot! Then it fell asleep when she was trying to get the NT measurements so we were trying to wake it up ad it looked like it was sucking its thumb! I teared up it was so surreal! pics to come in a minute...Nub looks like a boy to me and the nurse that first did the scan said "He" on accident haha.

Izzy definitely looks like your 2dpo to me!! glad you finally Od! :happydance:

kirstie let us know how everything goes with hunter! I'm sure hell do great!! I'm sorry to hear abut your stepdad i really hope all is well !

Mandi that is such awesome news!! So excited for you:) Can't wait to seeeee!!!!!!

:)

Attachments

• IMG_0680.jpg
    IMG_0680.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0681.jpg
    IMG_0681.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0683.jpg
    IMG_0683.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread