Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

Yeah I am ok I just hate that I can't be with my mum!
They have found a broken bone in his back and he has a broken collar bone and they are operating on his ankle in the morning some time.

Maybe you don't need the femera and maybe your body and your husband are right. Long irregular cycles aren't bad apart from not knowing when your ovulating that's what good and bad about opks because you may geae up a few times and not o until the last time.
I really recommend vaginal temping just its a lot more accurate because if you sleep with your mouth open it might make a difference of .2 of a degrees.

Well my cycle is looking better and better by the day!! My temp is up again today 37.2!!!! It's so strange because af is due in the next 2-3 days and my temp just keeps going up!

And omg mandi Wednesday is creeping up sooooo fast!! Can't wait to see a pic of the little person!

Oh I have all my toes and fingers crossed this is our month!! Some good news like that is what we need right now with my step dad being in such a bad way!

Wow your dreams sound like mine! I have a photographic memory and my dreams are all kinds of f$&@ed up!! There is nothing worse than a night like that it makes you feel off for sometimes the whole day I think lol

And yes I know almost 10dpo I haven't tested in a while which I must say I am very proud lol the first day all I wanted to do was test but once I was out of that crazy bubble I don't feel the urge.

Just checked my cm and it is very very lightly blood tinged again and I am very crampy today so I think maybe af is on here way!!! My cervix has started going hard again so I think that I am out but I will test tomorrow anyway lol.

awww thats so sad about your stepdad...i hope his surgery goes well!!

I hope the tinged cm is just some more implantation bleeding!! my fingers are still crossed for you! cannot wait to see your test tomorrow! and your temps are staying high so thats still a good sign! and isn't your cervix being hard a good thing?

thats pretty cool you have a photographic memory!! but yes the dreams last night were really strange...i still can't stop thinking about them it was just so weirdddd!

it felt so good to do absolutely nothing all day long! alls I've done today was lay on the couch and watch tv haha

izzy hope your doing good down there in NC! was it warmer down there today? we got a little snow/ice storm but we have a warm front coming and on wednesday it'll be almost 60 degrees here! it was just 9 degrees 2 days ago! lol

I know me to! I am thinking of going to Melbourne on Saturday after hunters op to be with them all. Mum said he won't be able to walk for a few months and has asked me to stay for a few months to help her out because they can't afford for her to stay off work so she will need me for 4 hours every day to take car of him but he won't be out of hospital for at least 6 weeks. It's pretty scary!

Well cramps have gone its weird every time I get them I get tinged cm and as soon as they stop it goes.

My temps are almost a whole 1 degree higher than my cover line which is crazy!!! I am hoping it stays up!

And I bet it was great having a relaxing day I use to cherish my one day off a week when I worked lol or my one afternoon some weeks.

We have had really bad floods in Queensland another state in Australia. They had a massive tropical cyclone that also produced 3 mini tornadoes along there coast it was crazy!!

omg thats scary about the floods and tornados! hope nobody got hurt!

thats really nice of you to stay with your mom for a little while to help her take care of him! Im sure it'll be hard away from Mick though!

yay for high temps! it really really sounds like implantation to me! i hope so!!

There has only been 2 deaths so far which is really good! But a lot of damage!

Yeah it will be really hard being away from mick and I'm sure it will be hard for him to be away from hunter as well!

I really hope it was implantation.
I almost bought a test today but will power won and I am sticking it out till tomorrow!

ahh but don't you wanna test with fmu tomorrow??!! lol i can't wait anymoreeeeeee! :brat: hehe just kidding...kinda...

yeah that will definitely be hard on mick without hunter around!!

and wow only 2 deaths...thats not bad at all...still scary though!

I know I want to test so bad but I just don't want the dissapointment

Yeah it is pretty scary I feel so sorry for them because it was only in late December early January 10/11 that they had the same thing and lost all there jokes and there was a lot of deaths

awww geez thats so sad!

so i think wednesday ill be breaking the news on Facebook after my appointment :) I'm kind of nervous!!

Yay that's pretty exciting!!! And I can't wait to see the picture it is such an amazing difference from the last one!

Aww Kirstie, FX for you! I know what you mean about not wanting the disappointment of a BFN staring at you in the face! That's why I always tell myself I won't test early because there is nothing I hate more. If I were you, I would just wait it out! I reeeally hope this is it for you! So my temp went up a little today, thank goodness! I really think yesterday was my O day - we got a BD in just in case - we didn't get it in the past 2 days though, and I hope we didn't mess up because of that:( Mike has been sick, poor guy...couldn't muster up the energy, lol. So I think I'm going to count today as 1dpo, unless of course my temps go down again tomorrow....the I swear I'm forgetting about this cycle! Yes, Mandi, it's going to be almost 70 here today!!! I'm so excited! It gives me spring fever:) Sorry to hear about those awful storms over your way, kirstie...that's scary! I also hope things go ok with your family...I'll be thinking about you over here across the ocean, haha! That's so weird to think about! It's so fun chatting with you girls!

I know I have been thinking about waiting it out because today according to ff I am ment to have started spotting already and that is a no show and then tomorrow is test day and then af so I may just wait we will see lol.

I have so much fun chatting with you girlies also its great especially as I live in the middle of no where and there isn't many people that I can go to to have a chat with so i love it!

Gosh I had hunter in our bed not last night the night before and it was horrible!!! We have taken hit cot down now so he had to just be in our bed and both him and I slept terrible!!! I don't know how I did it for so long!

My step dads surgery on his ankle went really well and he seems to be doing good but my sister went and saw him today and said it looked like something out of a movie he is just a mess which is awful but she said he will be fine he is going to pull through so I am not going to go this weekend I am going to wait a month when I go down for a wedding and then stay for two months to care for him. Micks really sad about that but I think I am going to tell him to come down on his weeks off if he wants to.

I thought about it to and if I'm pregnant bubs will only be a month old when I move poor mick is going to miss out on so much! I think I will have to see what happens when the baby is born as to how I feel about moving but I am still pretty set so who knows.

Well it's Wednesday here already as I wish it was there because then we would be getting to see that gorgeous little baby of yours mandi!! Can't wait!!

Izzy it sucks that your cycle is being so crazy! I am glad that I don't have any more opks because for sure I would still be taking them lol hopefully I gets confirmed soon and your temps go up so there is no more guessing!!

aww i love chatting with you ladies too!! :friends: its amazing how you can have conversations with people that you never even met before and feel connected to them in a different way too!

Izzy your temps definitely look like they are starting to rise now! hopefully you finally O'd and still caught that egg in time :) maybe the femara isn't such a good next cycle hehe. sorry Mike is sick hope he starts to feel better!

kirstie im so glad the surgery went well! I'm sure hell be grateful to have you around when the time comes! Ive been thinking about moving too to be closer to my mom and dad but then I feel like its not very fair to take Josh away from his family so well probably just stay here even though id love to go back to NC!

sorry you had such a hard time sleeping last night! guess that means hunter sleeping in his own bed is definitely the way to go! so glad no spotting so far today for you! any sign of AF at all?? can't wait for tomorrowwww!!

I washed my car today and paid some bills...woohooo fun fun. my car was a mess though haha. I have to get some insurance information filled out to see if I qualify for financial assistance through the hospital (theyll cover more than this weird insurance I have now i think) and then tomorrows my appointment and i can relax for the rest of the day woohoo!! Im not sure if they are doing a scan tomorrow or not kirstie. tomorrow I'm going for the down syndrome testing. I know they definitely do bloodwork but i thought they did a scan to measure something in the skull too? i don't really know :shrug: either way my next appointment is tuesday if they don't do a scan tomorrow!!

Yeah it will be good to be with my family when it comes round to it!

My cervix has gone hard again lol but still high so still a bit hopeful temps are still high. No spotting yet just that little bit of a tinge yesterday but I would even call it that to be honest it wasn't even a red colour at all.
I am going to buy a test in about an hour so I will let you know what the outcome is I have been holding for 2 hours now so it will be 3 when I take it and it will only be the 3rd wee of the day lol. What other place can you go that talking about wee and loose stools and cervical mucus is excepted :haha: it's quite a weird concept!!!

You usually get a blood test and a scan as they measure the fluid on the babies neck because if its at a certain mm or something it is a Down's syndrome. And they usually just do a growth check up also. I'm so excited to see the pics!!

ahhhh i can't wait!!! I'm getting nervous tomorrow but i can't wait to see how much s/he has grown!!! maybe we can get some nub guesses too!!!!

and yayyy!!! i thought i was going to have to wait longer to see a test!!!!! i can't wait!!!!

and yeah isn't it great that we can talk about these things?? haha i love it though!

oh and i was with my friend from work for a little bit today who knows about the pregnancy and she said one of the other girls at work asked if i was gaining weight hahaha she said she couldn't tell though because I'm so tiny if she was imagining it or not! good thing ill be announcing it tomorrow if all is well cause I'm sure more people are noticing if she did! my friend answered with "hell yeah she's getting fat have you seen her a** lately?" lol i laughed pretty hard its gonna be funny when she finds out I'm prego hehe

Lol that's really funny about your friend!!! I took a test and I think it has a line but I am in the car with my sister so can't really sit here and study it or take a photo so I will take one when we stop and see what you ladies think.

Not long now off to sleep for you and an exciting day ahead to see little baby mandi hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->