Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

Oh no!! Was it a pink line, or do you think it was an evap? That's odd that it would show up right away and then fade...maybe it was a bad test?

Yeah I think it may have been. The test line I could even see before the control line and then nothing!! It was really weird. No af yet though!

omg i got so excited when i read that you got a line!! stupid disappearing lines!! i hope you get a nice pink sticky line tomorrow!!! and yes the CM was absolutely ridiculous! there was soo much of it...especially when i went number 2 lol and I still got AF cramps for weeks into the pregnancy. I still get them every once in a while to be honest! I think this is all looking good for you kirstie!!

izzy yayy for your temp still staying up!! this is so exciting!!! i really hope this is both your months!!! and I am totally rockin out with my gut out hehehe

I know stupid tests!!!
I am starting to think that maybe I did actually ovulate on the 24th and that I am only 8dpo either that it the egg is implantation late for me, because there is noooooo sign of af at all!!!! My temp has spiked higher again today he went down a little yesterday and the day before by .1 of a degree each time and then today shot up gain so it went 37.2,37.0,36.9,37.2 which is all way way above my cover line. I think I am going to buy some tests while I am here and then wait till I get home because that way either af will be here by then or if I o'd on the 24th I will be 10dpo and if I o'd on the original date then I will be 14dpo.

I was so sad yesterday when hunter came out of being out under he was so upset so I tried to give him boob thinking for sure that would help him out but no he refused and took formula :( I really think our breastfeeding journey is over :( but its ok because it came at a good time if I am pregnant!!!

Yes winning for rocking out with your gut out lol you will have to update your bump pic soon. :)

Hi everyone, iv not managed to read all the pages on here, just the first few. The title of this thread caught my eye as I'm at a loss at what's happening with me. Me & DH have been TTC since march last year. My Af have always been 5 weeks apart, lasting 7-9 days & quite heavy. This month AF arrived on 3rd Jan and is STILL here! That's 4 weeks!! Iv no idea why this is,happening, the doc was useless & said it could just be a 'blip' . My AF is due next week, but is still here from last one?? Iv got an appointment again with a female doctor next friday, but I'm hoping it will have gone by then xx thanks for listening, it's just so frustrating & worrying :( I'm 33 & am also worried about my age? I already have a son who is 8. Just praying for a sibling for him now xx

Hi and welcome frisky fish so sorry to hear about the bleeding!!! That is quite a long time to be bleeding when not on any form of bc or anything like that! I am glad you are gettin a second opinion!!! Is the bleeding heavy?

Hey kirstiedenman, thanks for reply ....It was heavy at first, but i always suffer from heavy periods. But now its just there!! Not lots but its there, like how it gets towards the end normally xx it's so annoying

That's so strange! Have you taken a pregnancy or been for a scan just to rule out pregnancy? I don't really have much advice as to what it would be just give you my sympathy as it must be very frustrating!!!! Hopefully you get some answers when you see our doctor next week!

hey frisky welcome! i wish i could give you some kind of answer! only thing i could think of I heard sometimes when people get chemical pregnancies or have an early loss you can bleed for a couple weeks...have you taken a test at all like kirstie said to rule out any kind of pregnancy? My cycle usually last 7 days....last year in Janurary I had a cycle that lasted a little over 2 weeks! I still have no explanation for it but it never happened again after that. hopefully the doctor can work it out for you :) Oh and I thought at first you said that you managed to read all the pages...I was gonna say holy crap that mustve taken you weeks!! lol

kirstie- so exciting AF hasn't arrived yet! did you pick up more tests?? I wanna see that second line so bad for you!!! Sorry your sad about hunter not really breastfeeding anymore! but you're right maybe it did come at the perfect time! Yours temps sound great by the way! and no spotting still right?? i don't knowwww its all looking pretty good!!

izzy when are you testing!!!!!

Yeah I picked up some new tests so will be testing soon. Still no spotting no af and high temps!! So fx it's a good thing! One of the main things getting my hopes up is how tired I have been!! I can't believe how tired! I was asleep last night at 8 and got up at 6:45 and I never sleep that long I'm never usually in bed before midnight and I am still soooo tired!!

wooohooo for being tired!!!! lol can't wait for your next test!!!!!!!

So I just played around with ff and without putting in my positive opk on cd24 it put that as my o date so I am thinking maybe that's more accurate I think I will test tomorrow and if nothing then leave it and wait for af it's not uncommon that its late but the last few cycles have been pretty spot on and I thought with even more less breast feeding it would be fine.

Kirstie I know how you feel...the waiting game stinks!! I hate having to constantly analyze my body and how I'm feeling, but I just can't turn my brain off....I'm 7dpo today, and I work 12 hour shifts today and tomorrow, so I think I might break down and take a test on my day off at 9dpo, even though I know it will be a BFN! I have tons of IC tests, so why not, right?! My temp was still way up today, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything...I'm having AF like twinges this morning also....hmmmm I wonder!

It is so hard not to test early it is a cruel cruel game lol!! And if you have plenty if tests why not :haha: and af like twinges could mean implantation so that can be a good and a bad sign!!!
Afm I am currently trying to get hunter back to sleep and not wet myself at the same time I am soooooo busting!! I am going to test now as well so fingers crossed I have something to update

Well another god damn bfn!!!! No more testing for me just waiting for the witch to come now!!!

aww man :( :( stupid control line hogging all the dye from the test line!! :haha: sorry about the bfn kirstie...still no sign of AF though right? maybe you did O later than you thought!

Kirstie, bella....Iv not taken a test as I assumed it was my AF. I don't know if I'd want to know If misscarriage was a possibility :( xx It's heavier now with bad cramps. I feel like a born again virgin x haha

And Sorry for ur Bfn kirstie xx lots of love x

Lol I like that damn greedy control line!!! Yeah still no af temps are still high and no spotting. I am starting to think I did O late! I am going to wait 3 days and if no af and temps are still high I will test. I am hoping I can resist the urge!!!!

Have you thought about maybe taking a test frisky? It is not uncommon for women to bleed during pregnancy I did for the first 14 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->