Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

The mothers group is definitely a great thing! They do it for 6-9 weeks here through the hospital and then you have the choice to do it yourselves outside of the hospital which we all still see each other now. There is mainly me and another lady Vicky who see each other the rest just sort of went there own separate ways but its great for support and to have people that are going through the exact same thing! Especially when the sleepless nights kick in lol. But it doesn't last for ever in most cases and if it does you get use to it.

Yeah I sometimes have achy boobs before af but nothing really at all compared to this!!!

If I'm not pregnant it could be because I o'd late and my hormones are a but wacky?!! I dunno. I hate doing this symptom spotting because if it turns out that af arrived then it was all the hype for nothing it's pretty frustrating!!

I know it is a really long time to wait!!! But oh well hopefully it will be a good outcome! I am going to have no nails by the end of it lol there is going to be soooo much anxiety am I aren't I!! I have a girls night out on Saturday with mothers group so I really hopes there here by then. I don't know what in going to say to the girls if I am about not drinking!! I might just drink lemon lime and bitters and maybe just say I have vodka in it lol.

I think you will prop pretty soon! And I can't wait to see it

He has his day says where he feeds more than others but most the time one in the morning a bottle before bed and maybe one during the day.

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/9FF27736-6B6B-457D-9C48-D3649069966B-1360-000000ACC11FF07A_zps95fe9d6c.jpg

So this is my opk from today!!! The test line is darker than the control line and there is definitely no ovulating happening!!! She is closed up tighter than a clam lol.

holy positive!!! lol what the heck! id say thats a great sign!!! and you could've o'd late and your hormones are wacky but would that cause a crazy positive opk on cd35? lol.

that mothers group sounds like a lot of fun I'm definitely going to have to look into it here or maybe they have something similar to it.

off to work soon! today should be an early day ill even be out on time to watch the Super Bowl! woohoo!!

I know really positive hey!!!! It's so strange!

I hope you have a good Dau at work!!! Hopefully you get out early!

Every time I have gotten up to resettle hunter tonight which is every 2 hours I have been busting for the toilet!!! This is crazy!!! Either I have a uti or something is making a home in there, lets hope it's that choice

Well ladies I really think I am pregnant. I just feel I am and everything is against af coming!! My temp was up again today and my opk was just as blazing pos as yesterday but definitely no ovulation. I know people get them before af sometimes but my cervix is high and has been closed really tightly for the past 3 days and I definitely think that I had an implantation dip on 7dpo and it would kind of match up because my opks started out light around 2 days ago and now are blazing! I think I am going to have to go but an frer today I want to know!!! It all seems to good to not be true.

Also last night I got up 5 times busting for the loo!! That has literally not happened since I was pregnant with hunter.

If I am not duffered up my body is playing a horribly cruel joke!!!

ahhh kirstie i so hope your right!!!! I just "knew" when I was too!!! everything sounds sooooo promising for you right now!!! if you go out and get a frer please please please post a picture!!!

Well I went out and got an frer and surprise surprise negative!!!! I really wish I hadn't bought one now lol. Apparently if you get a blazing positive on opk that you would on a hpt so that sucks!!! Hopefully something will show when I get my ic's. I hate this waiting :(

ughhhhh !! I'm sorry :( gotta remember most girls don't get their BFP until 14dpo :) hopefully its just a shy bean you got in there!

Hopefully. I feel like all my symptoms are starting to go now though. No sore nipples not really anything in fact! Lets just hope this week goes quick!! My ic's were sent today from supplier so they should be here Wednesday

I'm sorry hun:(...don't lose hope, though!! I've kind of been having the "out" feeling lately too...no sore breasts, crampy feelings pretty much gone, etc. I'm only 10dpo tomorrow, so I may test with an IC just for the heck of it - I can't stand like the last 4-5 days of the TWW...torture!!

I know it really is torture!! I have had some slight here and there cramps today and I am still pretty tired but nothing else although I haven't breastfed today do don't know if that's still there or not. It's weird I feel pregnant like I feel like I just know I am but at the same time I have a heavy feeling that I am out its weird lol. I think the I am out feeling is because of the negative hpt!!!! Damn will power why must I do this to myself!!! But oh well I have another 2 days and I think if there still negative then I am definitely not pregnant.

I really hope there is some sort of line for you tomorrow!! You have to update as soon as you wake up lol I will be checking during the night to see what is going on! Gluing my eyes to this site is the only thing that stops me from falling asleep in hunters bed when I get up to resettle him so I will be stalking you!!!

lots of luck and babydust to both you ladies! I'm off the next 2 days so ill be on a lot to be able to stalk too hehehe

I just woke up from a 2 hour nap. its midnight here now I'm scared i won't be able to sleep tonight. Josh was on the couch with me and when i woke up he was on the other couch and said me and bailee (our dog) kicked him off haha oops!

I have my 12 week appointment tomorrow...I wonder what all they're going to do! I went to a different place to get my testing done this past wednesday so I'm hoping they do another scan since they don't know that i went for my testing yet! ill be updating with pics if they do!

Well I just started spotting not to sure if its af yet or not but took my temp and its the highest it's ever been 37.8 I know it's suppose to be a rested temp so should be interesting to see what the mornings one is. I hope it's just ib making its way down after my temp dip a couple of days ago!!

ohhh i hope its IB too!!! is it pink or brown? any red to it?

Nah not red just brown for now and only when I check my cm. so should be interesting to what happens.

Since the spotting has started I have been having back ache and cramps and pulling feelings in my lower abdomen so think it could go either way now!! Keeping my fx for the good result!! What would be the odds ib with 2 pregnancies!!!! It's turned to a light link now so we shall see.

Good luck with testing izzy hopefully you have some good results to share with us!!!

ahh i hope it stops soon!!!! it sounds like IB though!!!

Izzy post pics of your test we wanna seeeee!!

Im off to my appointment ill update later when i get back :)

Kirstie I hope AF stays away!!!! I tested with FMU this morning....BFN. Nothing to even post, just stark white, haha! I kind of had a feeling....but check out my temp from this morning...holy spike!!:happydance: I'm going to wait another 2 days to test, at 12dpo - sorry no picture stalking from me until then. Kirstie I'm def stalking you!! It sounds like it could be IB, especially since it's not full force, and your temp is high! I don't see a link to your chart...can I see it?:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->