Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

I hope this is it for you izzy!!!
I can't wait to see your test!!

I think I am going to have my progesterone checked again before I get the script just to make sure it is still low! And yeah definitely going to get the pap done

they're going good so far! got a lot done actually just have some laundry to do :laundry: :( Then I'm off to find a picture frame for my ultrasound pics :) Josh and I have one day off together and then we each have a day off to ourselves so its pretty nice

Aw that's so cute about framing the ultrasound pictures!!!!
That's nice that you have one together and alone it's always good to just have a day to yourself!!!

I had my first class back at dancing last night it was soooo good!! We do hip hop and contemporary!!!! It was so much fun our dance for hip hop is already way better than last years but this is my first year doing contemporary and it was really good!
Me and a friend of mine also worked out before hand which we are starting back up again 6 days a week.

I am still so torn as to whether I keep trying or really concentrate on losing weight and ntnp!!!!

that sounds like so much fun doing a dance class like that! id love to do something like that!!

as for ntnp or ttc thats something nobody can really tell you...it seems to me like you really really want another baby but i also completely get that you want to get healthier and more in shape which is great too!

Yeah I am definitely having a bit of a battle with myself!!! I really do want another baby but a little part of me each month is just that little bit happy that I didn't so that I can lose weight. I think maybe the ntnp will be best while I am trying to lose weight lol I am do indisisive (if that's how you spell it!)

We did another work out today we both almost threw up lol.

lol really?! i wanted to try one of those workouts that supposedly make you throw up. thats sounds weird...i don't want to throw up actually but I've always wanted to try the ones that can? haha i don't know how to word that so it doesn't sound bad lol.

So joshs birthday is coming up (march 6th) I think I'm going to buy him tickets to a WWE raw. they're coming to phili march 22nd or something like that! were both huge wrestling fans (it was actually our first date that we went on haha) I don't know if you've ever watched it or not but we drove to florida last year for wrestlemania! and vacation but mostly wrestlemania. We got tickets again this year because its only going to be an hour or so away from us! were going to spend 2 nights in new york while were there too! Im hoping i can meet some wrestlers with my pregnant belly!! So its either tickets to a live event or a stupid playstation that he wants lol

Yeah it was pretty intense. It's the workout from one of the trainers from Australia's biggest loser. It's really good!!

I have watched it a couple of times but not the biggest fan lol but I don't really like boxing or anything like that.
It does sound like fun though for you guys and definitely a great present as you are both so in to it. I think the wwe tickets more that way at least you both get to enjoy it lol.
I am actually a huge games person but we play Xbox instead. I don't as much now that hunter is older.

Hahaha I am sitting here watching hunter lay on micks head while mick does a kind of push up motion and rock hunter as he lays down his bag lol it's so funny my kids is really really strange!!!

You ladies are so funny, I wish I could stay up until 3am and chat! Unfortunately my work schedule doesn't allow me to:/ Sooooo, no news this a.m., other than another BFN in my face. UGH!! It was with an internet cheapie, and I don't know how sensitive those are, but I'm going to wait until Friday at this point. I should be spotting by then if AF is going to show. Looks like it's going to be yet another cycle down the drain:dohh:

sorry about the bfn izzy! don't count yourself out yet though! and you are lucky you're work schedule doesn't allow you to stay up until 3am! i wish i could be in bed by at least midnight but that never happens.

lol kirstie so cute about hunter haha

Sorry about the bfn izzy but like mandi said your not out yet!!

I am sooo tired today poor hunter is teething and we had no sleep last night :(

aww that has to be so hard! sorry you didn't get any sleep hun! poor hunter :(

Yeah it sucks but it doesn't last forever! Hopefully the teeth will pop through soon and we will have a break for a bit.

I am soooooo sore from working out these last few days! It was painful just to take my t shirt off lol, but I don't care I will get use to it and I will be skinny lol.

haha i remember those days...its one of those sore feelings that sucks but its addicting at the same time! good for you for sticking to it though!!

well josh got the call from the other job today! he starts on feb 25th! woohoo! now he's all nervous to give his 2 weeks at his current job lol

izzy hows it going?! any news?!

Yay that's so exciting about Josh's new job!!! Congrats!!

Nothing really special going on with me lol.

How's it going izzy?

Alright so I wasn't going to say anything but this is just to strange to not talk about.

So af arrived on Wednesday morning full blown i had a tiny bit of bleeding tueaday night but nothing really so i counted wednesday as day 1 anyway when I woke up this morning (Friday) it was gone just a few little drops. As the day has gone on there has been enough for maybe one pad but that's it and its just after 2 in the afternoon here. Sooo I took one of my ic's and I got a faint line! And my temp is still really high. I am really confused as to what's going on!! Either the hpt was dodgy or I am pregnant and the bleeding was late implantation. The worst part I never actually temped to see if I had a drop for af!!! Because the morning of Tuesday it was still really high. I want tomorrow morning to come already so I can see if the hpt was a dodgy one or not!! Anyway just had to share because in not telling mick anything there is no point he thinks I am crazy how much this stuff gets me obsessed lol.

omg kirstie!!!! WHAT IF YOURE PREGNANT!!! :yipee::wohoo::loopy::bunny:

ahhh is it tomorrow morning yet???!!!!!

i was going to say when you thought AF came for you i stalked your chart that you posted and your temp was still above cover line!!!!

I know it is really really strange!! I am definitely not holding my breathe because I do this to myself month after month but this is just so weird!!! I am kicking myself so bad that I didn't temp the whole way through af but it can get to messy lol it would be interesting to see if I ever even had a drop!! Aaaarrrggghhh it want it to be morning already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->