Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

boooo to the bfn izzy! but your temp spiked WAYYY up there!! hope its a good sign!!!!!

my appointment went well...they just checked vitals and listened to the heartbeat and whatnot! But I have a gender scan in 4 weeks!!!!! March 4th woohooo!!! can't wait!!

Woohoo look at your temp go!!!!! If that was an implantation dip 2 days ago then it wouldn't have shown on a test anyway but it's hard not to test lol I am the worst for it!!! I think if your temp stays up for the next 2 days your in for a good chance!!!

Well my pinkish spotting has turned to brown goo now!! And my temp is still up!!! and my cervix is really really high I could barely touch it and it is still closed quite tight and really soft!!!! Please please please let this be it lol!!

Here is the link to my chart
https://FertilityFriend.com/home/2dbd54

Really really crampy thought like af will make her appearance this afternoon so we will just have to wait and see!

I am soooo unbelievably tired!! I couldn't sleep last night and hunter was waking constantly do I pulled him into our bed and he just woke all night long he slept for about 3 hours unsettled but the rest of the time was just constant up and down!!! It's 7:40am here and I've pretty much been awake since 3:45 it sucks!!!

stay away witch!!!!! :af: :af: :af:

have you ever had brown goo before??? sorry you had a bad nights sleep! nights like that are the worst!!! when are you testing again?

Yeah when I had my ib last time it was like that but pretty sure it's af it's becoming more than so we shall see but pretty sure that's what it is. :(

Me to!!! My boobs are really sore today and the cramps are gone now so hopefully the :witch: stays away!!

Hunters just had his 12 month immunisations the poor thing he is asleep but keeps waking holding his arm :(

awww poor hunter :( shots have to be so scary for them when their so little!

yay for your cramps going away!

I know but the nurse was so good she talked to him first and asked him about his dinosaur he took in with him lol wouldn't leave the house with out it!! And I think he was really comfortable so didn't think it was a bad environment which made him so much more comfortable!!

There is a bit more spotting now like before it was only when I checked cm but there is a few spots on the pad lol (so much detail!) but it's still really light so I am really really hoping I am still in! But I have 60 opks and 60 hpts ready for the next few months!!!

hahaha thats so many i love it!!! please please please don't get any heavier!! thats great the nurse was so good with hunter! and how cute about his dinosaur hehehe

Josh and I just went out and got loads and loads of groceries...we stocked up on a bunch of fruits and eggs and some good healthy stuff for me to eat. I eat a lot of junk at work because its so easy for me to just order it so this will be good i can just take stuff in with me and eat it.

can't wait for your next testttttt!!!!!

izzy hope your doing good down there!!

There is more but still not af like and just checked my temp again and still high! I am soooo unbelievably frustrated I wish that either af would start now or spotting would stop!!!!!

That's good that you got some healthy snacks! It's hard to eat well when your pregnant when your hungry all the time but once your body gets a taste for god food you (well I could lol) could just shovel it down!!

this has to be so frustrating for you not knowing if its AF or not!! Im sure by tomorrow well know but with your temp still being up its not making sense that AF is on her way!

Well the witch got me!!!! My temp has dropped and there is a bit more when I wipe. I am still well above my cover line but still dropped.

This sucks!!!
Hopefully we can get that egg this month! I am going to tell mick we need to have sex every second from cd 13 lol that was such a long cycle to 36 days

I think I have decided I am going to go to the doctors and get the prescription for the progesterone. These last two cycles have been heartbreaking for me I really thought it would be easier this time and the thought of it being a long process again is really daunting!!! I am also overdue for a pap :dohh: I hate those things!!! So I will have I get that done when af has finished.

I hope your test this morning has some nice second line izzy!

Aww Kirstie, so sorry!! That's frustrating, I know:( It's probably a good idea to get your pap smear and talk to your doctor, esp if you're overdue. I held off on testing today, working 7am-7pm, so I'm distracted from it! I might test tomorrow, 12dpo. No sign of AF right now, but I really don't feel pregnant either. My chart is still looking great, though! I'm trying sooooo hard to not get my hopes up:/

:( :( :( I'm sorry kirstie!!! I think its definitely a good idea to go to the doctor for the progesterone ! ...and the pap smear :wacko: i hate them too!!! hope you're okay love!!

izzy your charts starting to look triphasic to me!!

I think so too.....OMG I'm getting nervous!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->