Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

I don't even know how you're waiting until morning! Id be testing again before bed if I were you hahaha! how faint was this line? pretty obvious? or squinter? OMG i CANT WAIT TILL TOMORROWWWWW!

So they're calling for 12-18 inches of snow here tomorrow!!! holy crap!!

Not really a squinted but I tried to take photos and for some reason I couldn't get the colour to pop in the lighting I was in. The line came up straight away before the control line but it was very faint. I have taken tests today but they are way way fainter than this mornings there is barely even a line so I am just not testing any more today and just see what tomorrow brings!that is awesome about the snow!!! I love snow! I know your not that keen but I am so jealous! If it does you have to take some pictures and send them!

I have one right little monster on my hands these past few days I am not to sure what is going on but if he is not crying he is destroying something and if he isn't doing that then he is trying to bite me or hit me in the face! I'm pretty sure it's from his teeth but it is definitely not a good time for me lol. But he does still manage to make me laugh through all that like playing dress ups with my clothes today haha he does it all the time!!

omg he's trying to bite you? hahaha i don't mean to laugh but its kinda funny lol. so freaking cute!! hope the "little monster" calms down a bit for you soon hehe !

i will definitely take pics!! I really love the snow...I just hate it when I have to drive in it and tomorrow I'm supposed to work..im hoping he tells me not to come back after i leave for break. I can't even imagine what the roads will be like!

and you had more lines on all your tests throughout the day??!! if you get a darker line tomorrow morning you're definitely preggo!!! i can't wait to see!!!

Yeah it is cute just exhausting sometimes lol.

Yay I can't wait for some snow pics!! Hopefully your boss doesn't make you go in! It's not safe for an lady up the duff to be driving in those conditions lol.

Only 12 more hours till testing lol.

Izzy where are you!!!!!!!

MIA for my 12 hour work day yesterday! I was so exhausted when I got home, I just ate and went straight to bed! I'm sitting here eating breakfast and getting ready to go in for another 12! Ugh, tired. So as for me, I'm 14dpo today....my temp has kind of been ebbing and flowing, but has dropped over the past few days...still well above my coverline, though. I haven't tested since my BFN at 12dpo. I know that I should start atleast spotting today. That's how it's gone in the past - spotting on 14dpo, full AF on 15dpo. So we shall see! Sorry I'm not exciting and I don't have a test for you to look at:/ Kirstie I have FX for you!! I'll be checking here today regularly in anticipation!!!

Gosh I wish I could be going to work lol there is no work around here at the moment!!!! I am dying to go back to work!! I love staying home with hunter but I need to go back to work money's wise and sanity wise and I think hunter needs the interaction of day care!!

What do you do for work izzy?
I hope af stays away and we have some good news! I am seriously not holding my breathe although af has completely stopped now but she could very well come back with a vengeance tomorrow though! Well we shall see!! I am off to bed now and hopefully wake up to a nice surprise in the morning.

I'm a neonatal intensive care nurse, so I work with premature babies and other babies that are sick...it can be super challenging at times, but most of the time is really rewarding - I work three 12 hour shifts each week, and I work the occassional night shift which is 7pm-7am...awful!! I hate it. I usually only have to work like 1/week, so that's not so bad, and I am a good napper:) So my cervix this morning is SUPER high and closed, I could barely reach it! I don't have any signs of AF...I'm starting to think that this might be our month, but don't want to get my hopes up! Kirstie, what if we both are?? That would be so awesome! Then our little trio could all be bump buddies:happydance:

Wow that must be such a rewarding job!!! I have always wanted to be a midwife because I love the whole birth and labor process but I am not good at all with blood!!! There must be some poor little sick babies that you see :( but such a great job!!
Yay to high cervix it's such a good sign!!! Hopefully it stays that way and you get your bfp!!! It would be great if it was both our month! I am the same though I am not getting excited because I have had false positives before so I am not being fooled. I would have to be the most unlucky person with tests I even got a false positive on a digi!!!!!! That really sucked it was a week before Christmas and all!!
It is 12:17 here and I cannot sleep at all!!! Hunter is asleep having a bad sleep he keeps waking which doesn't make my trying to sleep any easier!

God you two must be so sick of my whinging at mine and hunters lack of sleep lol I think I have noticed it more lately because I just feel so exhausted!!

Are you testing tomorrow izzy?

Well AF usually shows in full force by 15dpo...so if I get through tomorrow with no sign, then I will take a test Sunday morning - I don't have as much trouble waiting to test at this point in my cycle, because I want AF to be late if I'm going to test. I have the most trouble between 9 and 12dpo. So I'm praying she stays away!! Kirstie I hope you get some rest soon! And that's awesome about starting to work out...I do spin classes 2-3 times per week, and yoga 1-2 times per week. If I have time I get some light weight lifting in there too.....sooo fun!! I love the feeling of being sore after a good workout - you feel like you've accomplished something:)

Good on you for staying so fit!! And it is definitely a good feeling but I think we have gone a little to hard to quick lol the 3 of us yesterday did not feel good at all so we are going to cut it in half and then build it up.

Well yesterday's hpt was dodgy!! No line this morning but af is still really really light. It's only 6:10 here so I woke take my temp till I get up for the day after I get hunter back to sleep we have been awake for an hour now!! :(
Maybe I didn't I last cycle and that's why I had so many pos opks and why af is so light! Definitely a possibility!

izzy glad you're doing well :flower: when i was younger I always thought about getting into neonatal nursing I'm just not sure if I could deal with seeing all the really sick little babies :( but such a rewarding job! hope AF stays away for you!!

ahh kirstie sorry about the bfn ... was so excited for you! still confusing why AF was so light and unusual for you though! and you can whine about not getting sleep all you want! i know you'll be hearing it from me in a couple months come the baby hahaha

well the snow hasn't started yet so I have to go back into work to probably be told to leave 2 hours later...im annoyed about it. I really don't want to risk driving in it later!

well i was right...went in at 5 and at 7 was told i could leave! i made it home safe but errrrrr what a waste of time!!!! The snows really coming down now ill have to go out and take some pictures for you kirstie!

Yay for the snow and so silly there waited 2 hours but at least you got home safe!!!

Well af is still lingering and temps are still high not to sure what's going on lol. Maybe my temps are just going to be higher than normal these days! It's not heavy but it's there I would say its light so I really don't think I am pregnant! I will test in a few days and see what happens if my temps are still up.
Can't wait to see the pics of the snow!

so i just went back to the page that you posted you're chart before...you havnt even dropped below cover line? not even close actually? thats so weird!!! i agree take a test in a couple days and see what happens!

I know not even close!!!! Af has stopped again now and I think for good this is so weird my temp is still 36.9 which is still .5c higher than cover line and my boobs are killing me I am soooo confused!!!

yeah i dunno this is really weird!! maybe try another ic in the morning? i don't even know what to tell you to do right now lol

Lol I know it's so strange!!! I really think I either didn't o or I am pregnant and I guess we will tell in a few days time!! If this was just heavy in I probably won't get a positive for another few days. I am definitely testing tomorrow lol I am to impatient not to.

but if you didn't O then what would the bleeding be from? besides IB. so weird! hope we get some good news tomorrow from you!

When I have had annovulatory cycles before I have had really lightly bleeding so it could be from just not o'ing so I am not getting a full period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->