Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

ooooh good luck with the job!! hope you hear something soon!!

we have thought up a couple of names! for a girl Im pretty set on Emma Jade or Jade (not sure middle name yet)

For a boy Chase and Hayden are the top 2 we like so far. We picked out a bunch of other boy names but then we kept remembering friends that have the same names for their sons ! And I'm not gonna lie...Hunters always been a favorite name of mine too! lol

I want to pick up a name book soon and start really looking. Its hard for me to do it right now without knowing the sex.

yayy for almost Oing! already! :happydance:

My days off are going good! Go back tomorrow to work. Im going to finish working on the closet today and got lots of landry to do :laundry: :(

Izzy if you come on and see this wanted to say Hi and hope you're doing well!! :hugs:

Bumps :)

i took the pics back to back but i felt like everything mushed together in all black so i changed shirts quick haha

i think my butt is growing right along with my bump :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_0696.jpg
    IMG_0696.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
Thanks I really hope I get it! I haven't heard anything yet though :(
I really like the name Emma jade and chase and hey why wouldn't you like hunter lol
Yay about getting the house ready its such an exciting time!!!
I really dislike doing laundry but hey its gotta be done I suppose! I did lots of laundry today also as well as clean the kitchen head to toe! I am going to clean one room each day before I go and hopefully it will stay spotless while I'm away.
Soooo I ovulated this morning! My opinion was almost positive last night and we :sex: and then I got a positive this morning and had a temp dip and then the this afternoon and evening were negative. I know they say not to test in the noting but I would have missed the surge if I didn't. But then again it four have just been a gearing up lol but with all the excommunicate and my cervix position it seems hopeful so we shall see over the next 2 days if my temp goes up.
Yay for the bump pic its so tiny and cute!
Hows the weather your way?

And yes Izzy if you happen to pop on I hope you are doing well we miss you here! Xx

yayy for BDing and Oing!!! I hope you caught it this time!!!!! Did you guys BD at all before last night too?

I hope you get the job too! Im sure you will :hugs:

How long until you leave for melbourne now? cleaning the entire house=no fun haha. and laundry is the worst!

Do you really think my bumps tiny? I keep getting mixed reviews haha...it seems like people that have been pregnant before think its tiny and people that havnt think its huge lol.

My cats still in heat. I don't know how much longer I can take it for! can't wait till she's done so i can't get her spayed!

Well my body lied my temp didn't go up this morning which sucks so we shall see and I suppose its a waiting game now. Oh well. Mick's only got 3 more nights then he is off so we shall hopefully get some in then.

Yeah it is tiny lol but it would feel huge to you! I know mine did and I didn't pop till I was 24 weeks!

Yep the whole house the entire 4 bedroom two bathroom massive damn house lol not looking forward to it but has to be done.

Your poor cat I have never seen a cat on heat so I have no idea what's going on lol but by the sounds of it its not a good time for you or her

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/8F237A57-B3DB-455B-96E9-3564A4B233A4-1189-0000007B9197FC35_zpsab3acb7f.jpg

So I definitely just for my positive opk I thought the second from the bottom was my positive the other day but this afternoons is definitely positive! I am going to get some :sex: in tomorrow afternoon (only time I can) and hopefully it's enough!! But it was crazy this mornings one is the second from the top massively negative then bam this afternoons is crazy!!

oh yeah definitely positive!! I think that'll be good because you did it what 2 nights ago now? and then you'll prob catch it right on time for O!! You already have those spermies waiting there so thats a great start already!! woohoooo!!

oh geez i thought my house was bad to clean and its only a 1 bedroom hahaha!

I know I am hoping soon! But no pressure this cycle! It will be so good being in Melbourne way to busy to test!!
And yeah it is hectic here having such a big house!! My sister helped me clean today though so all that is left to do is my room and hers which is good!

I still haven't heard anything about the job but oh well hopefully something else will come up soon! Have you felt any baby flutters yet?

oh thats nice your sis helped you out! are you guys getting along better now? i hope so! sorry you havnt heard from the job yet...hopefully soon you will

I think I've been feeling flutters for a little while now. yesterday it really felt like baby was moving around in there but its so hard to tell if thats what it is or not! sometimes it feels like this pulsating feeling? not really sure what that is haha

my kitten seems to be calming down a bit thank god! she's been "marking her territory" and its driving me nuts ...shes not peeing in her litter right now because she's trying to get a male to smell her scent :( I hope after we get her fixed she stops because she's never done this before. Im constantly cleaning it up and she's doing it on our bed now too ! I know I'm not supposed to clean up the litter but josh is at work right now and i feel like if i clean it and spray it down real good it might help so i might do it this once and just wash up real good afterwards.

Well I think I officially o'd (well I hope) cp cm and post opk now negative seems very promising so lets hope that I did, if my temp rises tomorrow which I think it will as its night here and I've just taken it and its 1.2 higher than this morning I think it will!!! Which I am so excited about because that is a normal o and alot earlier for me!!

Yeah we are getting along alot better she is much better than she use to be!

The pulsating could mist definitely be the baby I use to this k it was like having a fish or a worm moving around lol I loved feeling baby move its so incredible!!!

Thank god that your kitten has finished being on heat!! And hopefully she will stop marking her territory when she gets desexed there icnkthinh worse our girl dog use to do it all the time before we had her done it drove me insane!!

And yes make sure you are very careful it can be very toxic to Bubs the poop from them, it sucks all the things you aren't allowed to do! :(

yayy i hope so!!! It will definitely be a shorter cycle for you than last month!! woohoo!

so glad to hear you and your sister are getting along! hope she stays that way :)

ohh it definitely feels like a little fish or worm!! i think it is baby after you said that!!!

ahh off to work soon for me! were supposed to get sue bad ice tonight and a little snow so it'll probably be slow! ill ttys!

So I'm not to sure what is going on but if I ovulated when I think I did then I am on 4dpo and I just checked my cm and I have brown tinged cm and it was a little on my undies also! I have a temp rise today so maybe it's just I spotting making its way down!!! Oh I'm so excited about this cycle now! Maybe because I wasn't stressing about o'ing it was a relaxed atmosphere for it!
How exciting!!!!!

Yeah I think it will stay that way and she helps so much more around the house but I am glad that I have changed as well because it has made so much difference with mick and I and just within myself which is really important!!

Yay for baby movement! I can't wait to feel that again it's so amazing!! Oh I wish your gender scan would hurry up and come lol I want to see what your having!!

Have a good day or night at work! I am looking forward to tonight Brooke (sister) has gone out and micks on nights and I will have the house to myself so I am going to get into bed early download a movie and watch it all on my own without anyone to interrupt lol so can't wait!!!

Sucks so bad my sister has had bronchitis and I think I now have it! I really hope it doesn't ruin my chances of getting my bfp!!

Oh no! I hope you don't get it!!! Im pretty sure bronchitis isn't contagious though! If you do have it I highly doubt its contagious just be careful whatever medicines you choose to take!

thats great you and your sister are getting along now! its so important! and of course the you feel you made a change in yourself too is awesome :)

so brown tinged cm...do you think it could be IB already??? eeeeek i hope so!!

Well I don't think its bronchitis but its definitely something sore throat inflamed sinus ans now poor hunter has a blocked nose.

I was thinking implantation but no idea my temp dropped again this morning but I thought maybe o spotting but my cervix is closed shut so its not o.
I had it again today and yesterday and today it made ditto myknickets but only like a drop.
There is so much cm its really weird it will interesting if it is in because that is one eager baby getting in at 4dpo. The other thing I find weird is that I didn't get a temp rise till yesterday after o but according to research it is quite common for people with low progesterone to have a delayed temp spike up to 3-4dpo but still never happened to me. And then the dip today. Everything is just weird lol I have no idea what my body is doing apparently it has a mind of its own lol

So here I am day 3 of tinged creamy cm! Today it is really really pail pink and temp dropped from 36.6-36.2 but I am up 3 hours earlier than normal as we set off for our trip today woohoo!!!
If this is implantation this is crazy!!! I have been feeling that heavy feeling in my uterus like when af is coming and I have been cramping that feels like it goes round to my back so who knows! I think I might buy a test on 7dpo and test at 8 depending on my temps and
everything else. I don't think the spotting is from o now because if it was I would have forsurely o'd by now so we shall see!
How are you feeling? Only a week and you get to find out what your having!

I was just reason up on google and apparently you can spot for up to 3 days before o and today I have ewcm so maybe I am about to I? It would be on my usual o time. We can't bd tonight as we are driving on our trip to Melbourne so hopefully we will get something in tomorrow night or if we aren't to tired tonight when we stop lol.
I think this cycle was destined to be a difficult one!

heyyy! so crazy that you're still spotting! i so hope its implantation!!!! I don't know why else you would still be spotting from O!! that last Positive opk you had was wayyy too dark for your to not O after that! I guess we shall see in a few days!!! how did your trip go?? did you make it there yet??

its 10:40 here and i just woke up from an hour and a half nap haha i was soooo tired! now i won't be able to sleep tonight!

I know it is weird the patch of ewcm has passed and lasted all of a few hours so definitely don't think it was o. When I checked about an hour ago there was barely any spotting so we shall see what happens in the next few days! Hopefully my temp shoots up tomorrow morning!!!!

Omggg we waited 2 hours for hunter to be seen for his appointment in Adelaide (half way to melbourne) so we probably won't get to Melbourne to tomorrow :( so not looking forward to all the driving!

Lol I remember those naps they are grand aren't they!!
How have you been tired wise? Or do you feel like your getting some energy back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->