Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

Yeah frer was with fm I but for some reason it looked really diluted like clear I know this sounds really gross but when I get up in the morning it's so yellow but last night I drank 1.5ltr of water before going to bed and it was only 4 hours between going to be and taking the test so I don't know. It's just frustrating me with my temp still being up and sore boobs and today I have had cramps like af is coming but I am starting to think it is me just thinking about it to much and me making the symptoms up myself lol.

you never know it could definitely been diluted! especially if its early days you might need really really concentrated urine? i think i want this for you almost as bad as you want it for yourself haha. do you have anymore frer to test with tomorrow?

Yeah I honestly don't know. I think I will test again tomorrow morning and if nothing I might give it a few days. My temp went way up today also so it will be interesting to see what it does in the morning. I don't have anymore free I just have the ic's

And I know it's as if we are one in the same person lol i was so happy when you got your bfp I told mick and my sister I was so excited!!!!

aww thats so cute that you told them! haha!

and you're temp went UP?? what the heck! ahh i hope theres a line dark pink line today!!!

so we bought a new dresser today! we didn't have one for this apartment because we had so much closet space and figured well get it when we needed it but now baby needs room for clothes! so today ill be spending a lot of my time cleaning out Joshs closet and putting it all into the dresser so the baby can have the closet! We only have a 1 bedroom apartment right now and we figured we won't need to get a bigger place until our next years lease is up because the babys going to stay with us anyway! BUT our apartment is set up that we can just shift everything over a room. So were going to move our bedroom into the living room. Baby will have our room because i really want to decorate! then our living room will be moved into the dining room. We have this HUGE dining room and a tiny little table. So well just move the table into the kitchen! lol sorry I'm just kind of going on about this randomly! So essentially were going to turn our 1 bed into a 2! until next year when we get a bigger place. Im getting so antsy about it i think thats why I'm going on about it right now haha!

how are you??? any news??!!

I got another line this morning but I am going to wait a week. I could even wait till my next at because I don't really drink so i just wont drjnk at all and I can just take my prenatals just in case. I just don't want to go and pay the money and bother my doctor if these tests are just dodgy so I would just rather wait and see. And my temp was low again this morning so that's what makes me think they are just dodgy!

That sounds exciting about your apartment! I love change it will be nice and refreshing for you!
How was the walking dead?

A WEEK?! AHHHH lol. was the line any darker or pretty much the same as yesterday? i don't know how you have so much patience...id be out everyday buying frers lol

walking dead was awesome! I think next weeks episode is going to be better. I don't watch much tv so i get really excited when I actually have shows to watch haha.

Lol I think I an staying so calm because I have had so many false lines there is no point getting all emotional about it and it not be true. It was darker than the other day but not by much and by now I should definitely have a line. I really don't think I am and I am sure as hell never buying those tests again!!!

I don't watch a whole lot of TV either I record my shows in foxtel and then watch them hunters down for a nap lol I am really into the Carrie diaries at the moment I love that kind of stuff I am not much into action I don't mind some stuff like trueblood which I cannot wait till June till it starts!!!

Izzy is a but mia lately! Maybe she is having a break from all things ttc.
Hopefully all is well with her!

You know your only 6 and a half weeks from being half way and 3 weeks from finding out the sex if you get a scan then!!!!! That's pretty exciting!

well i know ics take awhile to get dark though compared to other tests. i still hate those blue handle ones though!! can't wait to see what happens in a week or so!

yeah izzy has been MIA. I know she said she was taking a break I guess she means from BnB too :(

and trueblood!!!! i can't wait for trueblood to come back on!! Josh got me into that show and i love it.

So crazy I'm close to halfway there!! already! and they mentioned a gender scan at ym last appointment so I'm pretty sure they're doing it on march 4th! ill be 16 weeks so it makes sense!!

Im craving a mayonaisse and lebanon bologna sandwich hehe. im not sure if they have lebanon bologna in australia?

well now im really confused every test i took today had a line it did get lighter as the day went on but that is usually to be expected. maybe tomorrow might bring something different, but these blue handles might just be evil!!!!

i know i am soooo obessed with true blood i could definitely watch it over and over and never get bored a bit like charmed for me!!!

and i have no idea lwhat lebanon bologna is lol i have never heard of it! but america has strange food compared to here and everything seems so much bigger!

https://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q734/kirstiedenman/1EAAB7B4-3BA0-430B-BCF4-D60036768D14-482-000000327119DC9E_zpsb177f248.jpg

These are my tests from today but for some reason the pic wasn't picking up the lines as good as they are in real life.

Hi girls!!!! I know I said I was taking a break, and I kind of am, but I miss talking to you! I can def talk about some True Blood, Mandi! Best show ever! I've heard Walking Dead is really good good but I haven't seen that one. Sorry to be MIA for a few days....I'll pop on here every so often, but I really do want to give my brain a break - I'm feeling stressed and overwhelmed, and I know that's not a good thing when TTC! Kirstie, I hope you get some answers soon! That's so odd about your temps - I've had one cycle where my temps stayed high like that for like 5-6 days into my period...that was one of like 12 cycles that I've convinced myself I'm preggo, haha! I FEEL your frustration. But you are getting light lines, so who knows - do you have a doctor's appointment?

omg charmed i forgot about that show haha i love it!!

so i definitely see the lines!! maybe you should wait a couple days and test with a better test? i don't even know!! i just think its impossible for them to ALL be evaps ya know?!

hi izzy! :hugs: we miss you too! its always a good idea to take a break! well be here still whenever you decide to pop back on and chat !

I do appreciate any information that I can get. AF still hasnt shown her face which makes me happy. I did call the dr last friday and she told me to come in def on friday to make sure that all is normal. So hopefully in two days I will know what is going one. Its nice to hear that other woman have gone a few months with af missing as well but i would like her to be missing because there is a little one growing...LOL I guess in time I will find out!

One new thing however, is that my milk supply has shot back up the past two days after dwindling for nearly 3-4 weeks. I dont know if people that are pregnant and nurse get a supply boost at some point in the pregnancy. if that has happened to you please let me know!

hey izzy we have definitely missed you over here but we understand that stressful times call for some me time and some relaxation so we will be here and waiting when you are ready again.
I honestly think these tests are dodgy and definitely wont be using them to test as i have had 3 days now with the same colour line and they should definitely be getting darker. I am just going to keep testing and see what happens anyway as i am not ging to be using them again so whynot use them all lol if i am still getting lines by sunday i will get another frer and if nothing then i am definitely not preggo,

i remember when i was pregnant with hunter i got a positive on a digi before an frer how crazy is that! i did an frer at 3am negative then a digi at 5am and i got pregnant 1-2 weeks then that afternoon i positive frer my body is so weird lol.

but i am very proud of myself for not getting my hopes up by now i usually would be a mess!!!

i absolutely love charmed!!! bought the book of shadows limited edition complete seasons it is a massive book and it has all the spells in it as well as the seasons i have watched the whole series over and over and have never got bored lol

I do appreciate any information that I can get. AF still hasnt shown her face which makes me happy. I did call the dr last friday and she told me to come in def on friday to make sure that all is normal. So hopefully in two days I will know what is going one. Its nice to hear that other woman have gone a few months with af missing as well but i would like her to be missing because there is a little one growing...LOL I guess in time I will find out!

One new thing however, is that my milk supply has shot back up the past two days after dwindling for nearly 3-4 weeks. I dont know if people that are pregnant and nurse get a supply boost at some point in the pregnancy. if that has happened to you please let me know!

Hopefully you can get some answers soon friday is just around the corner :)
As for the milk supply i have never heard of it increasing usually if anything it actually decreases well can decrease and sometimes the milk will have a different taste therefor the baby will be really fussy when feeding. It could just be that because you were dropping feeds your supply dropped a little and then leveled back out once the feeding was regular again after dropping one i know my supply drops for a week or 2 when dropping a feed and then goes back to normal but in saying that if you are far along it could have been your supply dropping initially because you are pregnant and then getting back to normal after the hormones have settled so it could be either really.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

omg I had the worst night a work tonight!! we got soooo busy and did as many covers as we would on a saturday night but with only 2 bartenders on! we busted our asses all night and our manager did nothing but put us down the entire time! he told us to get our heads out of our asses at one point. I wanted to punch him in the face. Instead I ran to the bathroom and cried hahahaha! but seriously he was being such an ass ! I don't know what he expected us to do! were only 2 people theres only so much we can do! and everybody that came in expected to walk through the door and get a drink RIGHT AWAY. errr I hate people so much!! okay rant over! :)

thats crazy you got a positive digi before a frer! i didn't even think that was possible haha! I really hope something wonky happened and you are really pregnant!!! can't wait for sunday :) :)

how cool you got the book of shadows and it came with the spells!! i love it!! i might try to find that here!!

bosses are the worst!!!! they some how thing that on nights like that we all have a fairy god mother that gives us super human powers and we can do the impossible!!!!! I hate bosses like that and sorry it made you sad :(

I know it technically isnt possible lol the frer detect 20miu and the digi detects 25-50miu so i think that the frer at 3am must have been a dud!!

i hope that something wonky is happening also lol but it will be what it will be i guess! isnt it funny how if i wasnt doing opks or temping i would never have even questioned anything i would have just thought it was a weird period!! it sometimes makes me think about stopping it all and letting go but i know it will take me just as long as it did last time to fall pregnant!
I would love to be one of those people that can have a carefree easy ttc journey and just decided to have sex around cd14 and bam it happens lol but that is never going to happen so i should just stop dreaming lol.

It is pretty amazing!!! I still have it in all the original packaging minus a few ragged corners due to moving but it has the charmed symbol on the front of the book that lights up but i have never pulled the backing out to start it up lol i am very precious about it!!

yeah bosses like him are the worst!! he was kissing my ass this morning though i pretty much just ignored him lol. He's not the general manager so I really don't have much respect for him as bad as that sounds ! I told my other manager today that I don't want to work doubles anymore except on sundays. sundays are usually shorter days and I have a lot of regular that come in for lunch. She seemed fine with it! It'll be nice to have mornings to myself and not be dead tired by the time I get out of work anymore!

So did you test again today? any crazy dark lines I should know about?? haha. I wish it were that simple to just have sex on cd14 and fall pregnant!! Could you imagine the world if thats how it really worked? cd14 was the only day any girl could get pregnant and it would be a guarantee if you did it on that day! haha that'd be so cool. You wouldn't need birth control because no other day would matter except that one. sorry I'm in a weird mood today lol.

Did you and Mick do anything special for valentines day? (since I think yours is almost over now). Me and Josh are both working :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->