Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

hmmm thats so strange!! but extra cm (even ewcm) is always a great sign leading to a bfp! hopefully ! :thumbup:

eeeek sorry you wait so long for them to see hunter!! how did his appointment go? are you excited to get to melbourne? :)

ohh yeah those naps are the best! i don't take many naps but i just couldn't keep my eyes open last night! I havnt really been tired otherwise I've been pretty good and definitely getting energy back which is nice ! I think it was just the end of my workweek exhaustion

can't wait to see what happens with you in a few days!! i hope your temp shoots up!!!

Josh started his first day today at work. he had to be there at 8am for training hehehe . he's a sleeper so hell probably be cranky when he gets home lol

I know hopefully its a good sign! Who knows.
I know it sucked but appointment went great he doesn't have to be seen for another 6 months now!!
Another 3 hours and we are in Melbourne soooo excited!!
That's good your getting your energy back, I remember feeling like a new women in 2nd tri lol.
How exciting about josh starting the new job! But not so good about the cranky side lol, it always takes a few weeks to get use to a new job though.
I am sooooo over this drive! It's such a long way!!!
O and spotting has pretty much come to a stop now and my temp is back up.

Oh thats good he doesn't have to go back for a couple months! less stress for all of you!

well you should be in melbourne by now!! i bet your excited for the drive to be over!! thats how i feel when we drive to North carolina...8 hours ughh its the worst!!

Josh actually wasn't cranky today when he got home! i was surprised lol. we went to look at cribs and stuff today! i found the one i want but its $500 ! but its the 4 in 1 lifetime bed and it includes a changing table so we'd be spending that much anyways if we bought everything separately! it was fun to go out and look though :)

woohoo for your temps going up!! has FF confirmed O yet? hope they do soon!!

yeah i definitely feel like a new women right now haha! and i actually care what i look like again lol

I know hopefully its a good sign! Who knows.
I know it sucked but appointment went great he doesn't have to be seen for another 6 months now!!
Another 3 hours and we are in Melbourne soooo excited!!
That's good your getting your energy back, I remember feeling like a new women in 2nd tri lol.
How exciting about josh starting the new job! But not so good about the cranky side lol, it always takes a few weeks to get use to a new job though.
I am sooooo over this drive! It's such a long way!!!
O and spotting has pretty much come to a stop now and my temp is back up.

:O where is AUS are you?? im in adelaide!

Yeah in Melbourne now and seriously exhausted!! Can't wait to get into bed tonight!!

No O confirmed and I don't think they will confirm it where I did o to be honest because of no temp rise till 3-4dpo.
I am testing tomorrow though so should be interesting to see what comes up. I have had no spotting at all today. When I checked cm this morning there was a tiny tiny bit of a brown tinge and then nothing the whole day besides lots of it lol I hate it it's such an uncomfortable feeling.
But I have started to notice that increased cm is something that happens after I o so I can't take it as a preggo sign unfortunately.

That's so good josh wasn't grumpy!!! And yay about the cot, you will for sure have to put photos up when you get some stuff!!!

Ashntom I live in roxby downs but I am in Melbourne at the moment. Where abouts in Adelaide do you live?

Ashntom I live in roxby downs but I am in Melbourne at the moment. Where abouts in Adelaide do you live?

Kirstiedenman i live in munno para (the nice part). lol, its so good to find another adelaidien on here lol

I'm not to sure where that is. I have only been to glen elg and around the city we have to travel there for my sons hospital appointments.
It's always good to meet another Aussie!

woohoo finally there!!!! hope you're having a good time! can't wait to see your test! i want pictures!!!! Do you think its possible that you didn't just O the other day?

So there was a hair salon right next door to my apartment and they cleared it all out. Now they're working on it and its seriously so annoying! At first I thought somebody was in my basement trying to knock the door in i was scared! haha I'm a baby. but its so loud!

Well test this morning was bfn. And it is definitely possible I only I'd the other day for sure. I don't think I'm going to test again now till af is late. It's to confusing this cycle lol.

That's so annoying about the work being done! It must be hard to sleep!!

Yeah it's good being here but really really muggy and sticky and I have really Friday curly hair so it's not a good time for me!

aww sorry :hugs: its definitely been a crazy cycle for you though!

id give anything for muggy weather!!! haha your lucky. i bet you're happy to be done with the long drive though!

poor josh is so tired..hes not used to these early work hours. he came home and took a 2 hour nap haha

I'm not to sure where that is. I have only been to glen elg and around the city we have to travel there for my sons hospital appointments.

im about 40minutes north from glenelg, in fact we were down at the beach the weekend before last :)

Yeah definitely strange! Even stranger because I am really bloated and threw up this morning and soooooo soooooo tired!! But the tired could definitely be from the long exhausting trip here and hunter not sleeping well. I am going to test this afternoon and tomorrow morning I am hopeless lol.

That's no good josh is tired hopefully it doesn't take him to long to adjust! I know when mick goes on holiday he is exhausted for the first few days.

im about 40minutes north from glenelg, in fact we were down at the beach the weekend before last :)

I really like glenelg it's a lovely little area.
We are actually from vic but moved to roxby a few years ago to work in the mines

oh ok excellent! glenelg is lovely!! my fiance wants to do some work in the mines, he is origionally from ballarat

Aw yeah a few hours from where we lived. It's nice in Roxby besides it being ridiculously hot all year round

kirstie you threw up??!!! ahhhhhhh!! i hope its a good sign!!! did you end up testing yet?? and you're not hopeless i would be doing the same!!!

yeah hes tired but after the 2 week training is over he starts from 3pm-11pm so its not for very long he has to work those hours. were hoping he can get mornings though by the time the baby is here. it'll work better since i work at night

eeeek can't wait to hear how your tests go!! are you using cheapies or frers?

Yeah I tested and bfn!! I think I threw up because I got up and literally got out of bed got dressed and worked out and I always eat before I do so I am thinking I just upset my belly!
I am still going to test in the morning and see what the go is.

Yeah that will be good if he is doing mornings it will be nice to share the load!
When do you plan on going back to work after bubs is born?

I can't remember if I told you this earlier but my sister and I started a kids clothing business and we got our first sale tonight!!!! We are sooo excited!!

boooo to the bfn! hope you get some kind of line in the morning!!!

its 7am right now i just got home from dropping josh off at work and I'm starving and can't go back to sleep ahhhh! i know if i don't go back to sleep ill die tonight at work!

im not too sure how long i plan on being out of work. probably just 1 or 2 months at the latest. can't really afford to be out much more than that!

thats awesome you guys started a clothing line!! is it online that i could look at it? if so whats the website?

No no kind of line who knows what's going on I was super emotional today also just wanted to cry all day but it could be stress! I am really stressed out at the moment!

God I remember when I use to have to get up at 5 and take mick to work or pick him up after nightshirt it sucks so I could imagine it being pregnant would be worse!

We don't have a website yet but we have a Facebook page it's called hunt and seek and if you have Facebook it the one with the white background and hunt and seek in ble with purple and green dots you should like the page :)

We just got back from the wedding it was soooo lovely her dress was amazing!!!!! And it was at a winery it was such a modern yet chilled out atmosphere very unique to Mitch and Kate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->