Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

oh and this girl at my work (she's 37 or 38) has been wanting to have another kid but her husband says no more lol. well this morning she said she might have one cooking in there! she goes todays ovulation day and me and hubby did some valentines day loving! I asked her if hubby knew it was ovulation day and she goes NOPE hahaha she tricked him! I think it'd be fun to be pregnant with somebody else at work so I'm secretly hoping in 2 weeks she tells me she's prego!

No dark lines I have come to the acceptance that they are bad indents and deposited my high temps I am not pregnant!! So I am treating this like a new cycle now!
And the world would be very over populated if that were the case lol thank God it isn't! Its so crazy to think that only 25% of fertile couples concieve in the first year!! Doesn't leave a great % for those of us with fertility issues!

It was so cute Mick came home with a rose and 2 blocks of chocolate and watched pitch perfect with me it was lovely! That was the first rose I have ever gotten!

awww soo cute!! I was at work all day and when i left and picked josh up from work he had cupcakes for me!! and then he got me this huge fake stuffed rose! Im not a big flower person because I'm horrible at taking care of them so the fake flower was perfect i can keep it forever!

work was sooo long today and we overbooked reservations sooo bad that people were waiting over an hour that had made reservations! I got screamed at by one pissed off couple and i just walked away from them lol

sorry your tests were dodgy! wish they were real :( i know those blue handles are just so bad though

Lol that she tricked her husband!! That would be good for you! Yeah sucks about the tests but oh well shit happens I guess! Its just so frustrating that my temps are so high and the cramping! I hope the high temps don't mess with! I don't know if it can of not! But I have not had a temp below my coverline since I I'd so strange.

That's cute what Josh did and a rose you can keep forever is lovely!!

Im going to do some research and see if I can find anything about high temps above cover line when AF comes haha ill let you know if I find anything!! I doubt the high temps will mess with anything but i wonder if it will be hard for FF to pinpoint ovulation again if your temps stay up that high? and if they stay that high then after you O again they're gonna be REALLLLY high haha I'm not sure how that really works!

Alright sounds good lol and I really don't know what's going to happen when I o!!

So things just keep getting stranger and stranger for me!! I got an almost positive ill tonight and ewcm! So strange lol I think I am going to try and forget about this cycle and move on its to weird for me to even try and figure out lol.

It's great that you are cutting back the double shifts as much as the money is good you will need as much rest as you can get before the baby comes along lol

Poor hunter drank some bloody carpet cleaner and I rang the poison hotline but its almost a chemical free cleaner but he said it will give him an upset belly which it has and it's 11pm here and he still can't sleep the poor thing :( it's awful when kids or babies are sick there is not an awful lot you can do for them unfortunately!
And as I am writing this the little fella is now snoozing lol it's crazy how they can change like a flick of a switch!

aww oh no poor hunter!! thank god it was almost chemical free!! glad the little guy is getting some sleep though!

I couldn't find much on the temps because people saying the usual "you should take a test" haha and how some women's temps stay high through AF. But they said they usually drop after AF is over so I dunno :shrug: too confusing lol. well if your about to ovulate then time to get some :sex: time in!! hehe

speaking of that I hope my sex drive comes back soon! I have NONE whatsoever haha. We dtd last night for the first time in a while (poor josh) but its kind of uncomfortable to be honest! hope that changes soon!

ohhh I can't wait for these double shifts to be over! its going to be so nice!

I know we should be dting but he works so much we only get to see each other for like an hour Max at the moment :( hopefully we can find the time!!
I remember my sex drive coming back massive when I hit second trial!! And it can be uncomfortable sometimes! Speaking of which where is a bump pic missy!

It sucks so bad i went out tonight to a friends 30th all dressed up in a new dress and all only to get a phonecall that the poor little man has been vomitting and have to come home :( oh well!! When is your next appointment?

My poor stepdad has been moved from rehab back into hospital yesterday as he has a staph infection so that's not good! I can't wait to get down there and just be there for mum!

aww I'm sorry to hear about hunter! how is he feeling now? any better? i hope so!! is that still from the stuff that he swallowed? :(

ohh no he's back in the hospital? I'm sure they cant wait to have you there either!

my next appointment is march 4th :) ill be 16 weeks I'm pretty sure their doing the gender scan that day so hopefully little one cooperates haha!

Yeah he is fine now I think he was just so worked up and crying so much he had made himself sick the poor thing!

It sucks about my stepdad he is just so frustrated because he is going 2 step forwards 3 back and he just wants to be getting better!

I think we actually had a conversation a few pages back about this lol sorry bad sleep deprived memory! Its pretty exciting! I wish it would come sooner!! But it is only in just over 2 weeks!

It is so damn hot here today! I can't wait to get to Melbourne and it be cold! We leave here and its 37 we get to Melbourne and its a top of 24 so it will be nice to be able to wear a jumper for a change lol

lol its okay its hard to remember everything we've talked about haha...i can't wait though!!

yayy your finally going to get some colder weather!! ill take your hot weather anyday so anytime you want to send it my way bring it onnn!

soo happy my schedules up for next week and all the doubles are gone except for sunday andd they gave me an extra day off! woohoo!!!

did you end up taking anymore tests or did you give up on that?

I will gladly send it your way lol I have had enough of the heat!! I have continued taking the id's and still getting a line everyday! But I seriously think they are just really bad indents. I never took another free though.
I have been thinking to that I wonder if it was ectopic if the line would never get darker because I have been having really bad cramps still, I might have to look into that!

That's so awesome about work!!! So glad they listened to you and you got what you wanted!!
Where is this bump pic also missy!!!

So I may be being paranoid but I think I am going to go to the doctors tomorrow because I have been looking up ectopic pregnancy tonight and I have quite a lot of the symptoms fx that is not what is going on but on one article it said that a sign of ectopic pregnancy can be faint pregnancy tests that never build and that is what is happening to me and the pains I have been having, they all could be explained by other things but I am going to get it checked out just in case because I definitely don't want to lose a tube when I already have problems!

And if there is nothing wrong then hopefully o'ing early and the cramps are from that! My temp has gone down to 36.6 now so I am really really hoping that I am wrong about the ectopic!!!

are you having shoulder pain at all? i heard that was a symptom of eptopic as well. Try not to worry too much I doubt thats what it is but definitely a good idea to go in and make sure cause that can end very badly if not taken care of hun and the fact tat you're still getting lines is worrying me a little bit! fxd its not that!

i promise tomorrow or tonight ill take a bump pic!!

ill be working till about 8 tonight and then going out to watch the wrestling pay per view haha I'm excited!

I didn't go to the doctors I just feel so silly!! I haven't had any shoulder pain at all and even though there is lines I seriously think they are evaps they are so up and down I will take one one day and get a line then the next nothing then the next another line! I just think it is all dodgy lol. And maybe my temps are just ment to be this high and my hormones are actually doing the right thing? When I was seeing the naturopath she said my normal everyday temp should be between 36.6-36.8 which is what it is but who knows!!

Feeling a bit down and sad at the moment so hopefully going to Melbourne and seeing all my family will make it all better!!

Yay bump pic! Can't wait to see it!!!

aw don't feel silly!! i think those lines got you paranoid :crazy: i really really don't think you're having an eptopic especially if your not having any shoulder pain. Those ICs are just the worst. if you're not getting lines on frer or anything else i wouldn't stress about it and I would just relax and finish this cycle out :)

sorry you're feeling down :( wish there was something i could do!

my poor kitty is in heat and for the past 3 days had been meowing non stop all day and all night i feel so bad for her. she has to get fixed soon! and she woke me up at least 10 times last night haha.

heyyy ! hope you're having a good day! I finally got up the energy to empty out the closet in our bedroom and start putting things into the new dresser we bought so the babies clothes can go in the closet and joshs parents randomly came over and wanted us to go out to eat with them. So now I'm home and don't feel like doing it anymore haha.

hows it going for you? anything new?

I definitely think your right those lines made me very crazy!!!!
Feeling much better today and just going to ride this cycle out and see how it pans out!!
Yay to starting the welcoming for the baby!
Have you started thinking of names?
That must have been so frustrating about your cat :( poor little thing!

I got an almost podiyuvr opinion today but then it was negative tonight and yesterday and today I have had ewcm but yesterdays opinion was negative so I thunk I might have either I'd today or I am starting to gear up! I would say I am gearing up and I will o in the next 4-5 days that's when I usually do.
Off to melbourne next week so so excited!!
I also applied for a job today with the local real estate so I have my fx that I have a chance!

Hows work? Are you on your days off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->