Anybody else with really long irregular cycles???

Hahaha I love the first thing I see is I lost my plug I lost my plug :rofl: have me a good laugh. How exciting I can't wait to hear the news

Hahaha I love the first thing I see is I lost my plug I lost my plug :rofl: have me a good laugh. How exciting I can't wait to hear the news

Roxby? I'm originally from Adelaide!!! Lived there until I was about 25 then moved to Canberra for about 3ish years then moved to the USA! I can't believe Roxby is that cold!

Roxby? I'm originally from Adelaide!!! Lived there until I was about 25 then moved to Canberra for about 3ish years then moved to the USA! I can't believe Roxby is that cold!

It's not cold in Roxby at the moment I am in Melbourne they are in the 20's already and they have a 30 next week but Melbourne is freezing lol. How funny the people you find on here :)

Congrats on losing your plug. Smile. Still no call from doctor so i still dont know if my BFP is really a BFP. Here at hospital with DH and grandma. She is feeling better but her kidneys still not working. They are guessing stage 4 cancer. Not sure. So its rough.

Congrats on losing your plug. Smile. Still no call from doctor so i still dont know if my BFP is really a BFP. Here at hospital with DH and grandma. She is feeling better but her kidneys still not working. They are guessing stage 4 cancer. Not sure. So its rough.

I'm really sorry to hear about the prognosis. My DH lost his Grandmother to Cancer two years ago around TG. It was tough but the family rallied and gave her a really great last few months. She was a strong woman and fighter until the end and we shared many many laughs. I wore her pearls at our wedding the following year and I still wear one of her rings. Her name is on our baby name list.

It's not cold in Roxby at the moment I am in Melbourne they are in the 20's already and they have a 30 next week but Melbourne is freezing lol. How funny the people you find on here :)

Ah that explains it... bl00dy Melb! Can't figure out if she's warm or cold :)

So ladies - opinion?

CM today (after nothing for ages) but it's discolored :S.. break through bleed or something more? Old cycle was 29 days (im on day 28). Prev 3-4 cycles been between 36 and 33 (coming down slowly as my doc got my thyroid meds in check again). Am exhausted - put that down to a new job. Bbs are a little sore but that's not unusual. A little crampy this past hour (or is that my mind playing tricks?). I'm meant to get my AF on Monday... WTH?

So ladies - opinion?

CM today (after nothing for ages) but it's discolored :S.. break through bleed or something more? Old cycle was 29 days (im on day 28). Prev 3-4 cycles been between 36 and 33 (coming down slowly as my doc got my thyroid meds in check again). Am exhausted - put that down to a new job. Bbs are a little sore but that's not unusual. A little crampy this past hour (or is that my mind playing tricks?). I'm meant to get my AF on Monday... WTH?

hey how did this end up turning out for you? breakthrough bleed? any sign of AF?

anointed- i hope you're doing okay with the news you got. will be crossing fingers that its not stage 4 :hugs:

Kirstie- I've finally had time to get on here! and for the first time today got to take a real shower and wash my hair :haha: I've been in so much pain from the c-section and it was so difficult getting around yesterday but luckily i had josh and my mom here. He decided to keep us up last night from 2-7am :wacko: we think he had a belly ache because he took 3oz of formula which was a lot for him. I didn't realize i shouldn't let him take that much because the nurses at the hospital said to let him drink what he takes, sooo thats what we did! well see how tonight goes though, but we think his sleeping pattern is backwards too. He is so precious though Im still having a hard time believing that he's mine!! were going to give him his first bath tonight once he wakes up :)

how is everything with you? how is hunter doing? I never got to wish you a happy vday either!! lol hope all is well!!

So ladies - opinion?

hey how did this end up turning out for you? breakthrough bleed? any sign of AF?

anointed- i hope you're doing okay with the news you got. will be crossing fingers that its not stage 4 :hugs:

Kirstie- I've finally had time to get on here! and for the first time today got to take a real shower and wash my hair :haha: I've been in so much pain from the c-section and it was so difficult getting around yesterday but luckily i had josh and my mom here. He decided to keep us up last night from 2-7am :wacko: we think he had a belly ache because he took 3oz of formula which was a lot for him. I didn't realize i shouldn't let him take that much because the nurses at the hospital said to let him drink what he takes, sooo thats what we did! well see how tonight goes though, but we think his sleeping pattern is backwards too. He is so precious though Im still having a hard time believing that he's mine!! were going to give him his first bath tonight once he wakes up :)

how is everything with you? how is hunter doing? I never got to wish you a happy vday either!! lol hope all is well!!

NO AF NO AF!!! not sure if i should test tho.... awwwwww first bath... that will be so special!!

yayyy for no AF!!! i would've been testing days ago if i were you :rofl:

yayyy for no AF!!! i would've been testing days ago if i were you :rofl:

I have been and no dice. Using the cheap amazon tests and nothing, nadda,...depressing... I just gave in and tested again and nothing again.

aww I'm sorry to hear that! hope AF doesn't show up!!

Anointed: I hope everything is ok with you and dh grandma diagnoses isn't to bad!

Vivian: sorry af got you sometimes the witch doesn't know when to stay away!!! Fx for this cycle!

Bella: yay finally back! Sucks about the pain it must be so uncomfortable you poor thing!
It's good you have your mum as well as josh to help it while you are still so sore. Chase is just so gorgeous and tiny! Did you ask the nurses how he was sleeping in the nursery? I remember the first few days home from the hospital were the hardest because its a big adjustment for them as they get use to the hospital environment. Hopefully he settles in soon. Yay for the first bath how did that go? It was so lovely watching mick give hunter his first bath at home!
I got your Facebook message but I had already started writing this lol it takes me ages to get to finish a message sometimes with hunter and doing things during the day. Hahaha about your boobs! Are you going to express and use it or just to and let it dry up! God I remember how painful it is when it comes in! Sometimes it takes a while for people's milk to come in how old is he a week old? It may have come in sooner if you were breastfeeding though I'm not sure.
Arrrggghhh I remember the first bm it is not a fun time especially with stitches in but I could imagine it wouldn't be good for you with the c section cut! Hahaha to clogging up the toilet that's hilarious.

Yeah very cheeky hunter but at the same time I am getting some awesome sleep so I don't mind so much lol.

Yay to my for my v day passing that's pretty exciting! It's 21 weeks viable here though but that is still so damn early!
Little man was such a trooper with his needles I couldn't believe not a peek I was a very proud mumma :)
It's been so nice to be able to go places with hunter lately! Miniature railway was awesome and we saw the jungle book original at the movies which was great his first time in the cinemas and he loved it! We also went to an aquatic centre yesterday that had a whole heap of sprinklers and water fun things he had an absolute ball! I am very ready to go home though I miss mick sooo much and he misses us alot as well.
We have been having heaps of family dinner and its been so good having such special time with the family is great!

AF didn't actually "come" I got pink when checking CM so I thought it was on the way and then nothing. Strong cramps but no result. POAS but neg... I'm scared now.

Ovaries are killing me. Help ladies... I'm on 34 days now... I have no idea what is going on. Cried all last night.

Aw Hun I don't have much to say other than it happens to me a few times maybe you o'ed late and it was ib or maybe your cervix is just irritated. I sometimes use to get pink cm a few days before af for no reason. It's hard because it could be many things! I hope you get some answers soon.

kirstie: yay for getting awesome sleep! I'm glad to hear that, you've needed that for awhile! you guys have been doing so many things! so cool his first movie trip :) glad he loved it. how long until you go home? it has to be so hard to not be around mick for so long, i couldn't imagine doing that, especially with 1 kid and being pregnant!

vday over there is 21 weeks? i love that! i don't see any reason why they shouldn't try and save the baby after 20 weeks it makes me so sad that they would just give up on a living person

The nurses told me the day before i left that they were passing him around all night holding him because he didn't want to sleep and just wanted to be held. lol thats when i kinda knew i was in for it. he's been much better the past 2 nights though, he's waking up about every 2 hours to feed but he's not having his crying fits anymore, he hasn't had one in 2 days! i think it was the formula they gave him at the hospital it was that ready to feed crap. once we switched to powder and our bottles he seems much more comfortable and not screaming his lungs off at 5 in the morning lol.

I'm just letting the milk dry up. it really wasn't too painful but i definitely got a "milk fever" last night it was horrible. i had a low fever of 100.2 with chills and body aches. I took ibuprofen and it broke the fever but it ended up coming back and then came back again this morning. been fine since then though and my boobs are already getting smaller so the milk must be drying up already.

he didn't like his first bath too much lol he cried pretty much the whole time but when we washed his hair he got real quiet and calm, i think he liked that part. we did the johnsons lavender nighttime bath and lavender lotion and he was a lot calmer this time and i think he liked his legs being massaged hehe it was cute! he's also starting to smile in his sleep!!

vivian- any news on AF or spotting yet? hopefully it was IB! fingers crossed :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->