Anybody else?

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Wake up fine but come 12pm I feel so rough 😞. Headaches and waves of feeling sick. Take it my hormones get higher as the day goes on. Anyone have this afternoon sickness?

I always feel worse in afternoon/eve due to tiredness and looking after a toddler!

I have to keep snacking to keep my energy up!

Yep sometimes in morning but usually when afternoon hits I feel headaches and sick. Have been sick a few times.

yep I always felt worse in the afternoon/eve last time, my sickness didnt kick in till around 6 weeks last time so im cheating at the moment i feel ok but it will hit me :(

For the past three days I've had the worst head ache ever! Nothing shifts it, it's right above my eyes and hurts to move my head......driving me mad. On a brighter note I haven't actually been sick for three days x

For the past three days I've had the worst head ache ever! Nothing shifts it, it's right above my eyes and hurts to move my head......driving me mad. On a brighter note I haven't actually been sick for three days x

Mine has been the same. Just wanna lay in a dark room.
I haven't ever been sick in my pregnancies. Just feel awful. The only time I have been sick is when I ate a red pepper the tiniest piece 😂😂 vomiting went on for 12 hrs straight. Had to have iv fluid 😱. Glad you're feeling a bit better x

Usually by 3pm I am ready for bed. Running around after a 3 year old takes it right out of you!

Usually by 3pm I am ready for bed. Running around after a 3 year old takes it right out of you!

I have already napped & im ready for bed 😂😂
I have to run after a lazy 13 year old, 4 year old and a 6month old.
I was thinking I felt better today. Now bam in the last 10mins I have gone down til 😞 head pounding and sicky feeling in my tum

I found last time the only thing that kept the headaches at bay was making sure I drank loads of water and stayed hydrated, I needed about 2ltrs a day

I found last time the only thing that kept the headaches at bay was making sure I drank loads of water and stayed hydrated, I needed about 2ltrs a day

I am 😞. It's not helping

I've been suffering headaches too for a few weeks, i had a lot of headaches in pregnancy previously it sometimes makes sickness worse.

I am feeling slightly nauseous when waking up in the morning but then that goes away and Im okay until around midday when I feel a bit off again. Last pregnancy I felt really sick in the afternoons.

I have had a headache today. Funnily enough in my last pregnancy I was totally headache free!

With my first pregnancy I was fine, I had a few symptoms but nothing too bad. This time round I'm really struggling :( I feel awful all day everyday I could quite happily get in bed an not wake up until the second trimester with a bit of luck the sickness and headaches with ease up then xx

I'm the same... Ok ish in the morning but by 12 pm at work I'm struggling to do anything. Constant nausea but no sick. I almost feel like if I was sick it would feel better for a bit xx

This is a common pregnancy thing for me! This is my third and with everyone of them I feel okay in the morning (as long as i get a good night sleep) and then by 3pm I start to feel a little sick and it progressively gets worse until I drag myself to bed around 8. Hang in there!

This is a common pregnancy thing for me! This is my third and with everyone of them I feel okay in the morning (as long as i get a good night sleep) and then by 3pm I start to feel a little sick and it progressively gets worse until I drag myself to bed around 8. Hang in there!

I'm exactly the same. I just want to hibernate for the next month and then come out when I'm in the second trimester. We're going to a wedding on Saturday. I really don't know how I'm going to get through it. :(

I literally have to be eating all the time. To make myself feel a little better. Hoping the next few days don't pick and it gets worse. I got all the way to 8weeks with my first without knowing I was pregnant. I only found out coz my friend thought she was and was nervous so got me to pee on a stick too lol. And I was she wasn't. Then I don't remember feeling sick with her once. Luckily it's eased off a bit since this afternoon. Sure it will be back tonight tho. As I do my nightly routine of sitting on the sofa with dh & falling asleep 😂. 6weeks tomoz dreading what's to come. But in a good way 😃

I start out fine and go down hill as the day goes on. By evening, I'm laying on the couch not wanting to move. I've found it also depends on how tired I am. If I didn't sleep well the night before, then I'm in for it.
Doctor said it usually peaks at 9 weeks then starts to improve. I'm 8 weeks and things that made me just gag now cause dry heaves. I'm looking forward to feeling like myself again. This is the pits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->